• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why roxas looks like ven theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaracsis

hi i am new to the forums i was a guest for too long so i just decided to join

we all saw in birth by sleep Japanese AD when terra said what have you done to his heart ( to MX i think ) and Aqua saying you will return my friends heart ( to vanitas i think )

here is my theory:
vanitas took vens heart and MX put it in sora
thats why roxas the nobody has a heart

shorter version : roxas has vens heart

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Welcome to the forums. ^-^ It's always nice to see some more kiddos comin' in to join.

Anyway, Roxas/Sora actually receiving Ven's heart seems very likely, seeing as how in the Jump Festa trailer it has Kid Sora with a heart floating towards him, not to mention all the "What did you do to Ven's heart?!?!" going on throughout the game.

Still doesn't mean I like the idea, though it seems that it may be.

00 Raiser Fan

Welcome to the forums :3

Yea, I also think that MX takes Vens heart and gives it to Vanitas, but then things happen and it comes out.
Though I disagree about the MX puts it in sora part...because there was a pic of sora facing a heart in the new trailer, which I think was Vens heart and sora himself probably takes it.

Xaracsis

Welcome to the forums. ^-^ It's always nice to see some more kiddos comin' in to join.

Anyway, Roxas/Sora actually receiving Ven's heart seems very likely, seeing as how in the Jump Festa trailer it has Kid Sora with a heart floating towards him, not to mention all the "What did you do to Ven's heart?!?!" going on throughout the game.

the only problem is i didn't see the jump festa trailer so i made that up lol

huanglulu

Welcome to the forums :3

Yea, I also think that MX takes Vens heart and gives it to Vanitas, but then things happen and it comes out.
Though I disagree about the MX puts it in sora part...because there was a pic of sora facing a heart in the new trailer, which I think was Vens heart and sora himself probably takes it.

I agree with you that MX couldnt have put Ven's heart in Sora and i dont think i was possible that Ven heart was within Sora as in Kingdom Heart Sora unlocked his heart to free Kairi's Heart if Ven's Heart was with Sora his heart would have been release and return to his body like Kairi.

Wow. I like the idea of Sora gaining Ven's heart and all, but...with the Dark Keyblade that Ansem (X's Heartless) had, Sora eventually stabbed himself with it. Also, assuming that AtW met Ven sometime, he'd HAVE to note Roxas' obvious similarities to Ven, and possibly reveal it to the othe--Mickey. I'm still slightly confused though, so don't pay too much attention to me.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
hi i am new to the forums i was a guest for too long so i just decided to join

we all saw in birth by sleep Japanese AD when terra said what have you done to his heart ( to MX i think ) and Aqua saying you will return my friends heart ( to vanitas i think )

here is my theory:
vanitas took vens heart and MX put it in sora
thats why roxas the nobody has a heart

shorter version : roxas has vens heart
More like MX took his heart. Not saying that's what happens, but more likely.

Well, the idea's usually shot down by the "only seven hearts left Sora" event during HB, and if Sora had Ven's heart, I'm guessing he would have had illusions of Ven's memories, unchained or not. Though Sora standing in front of a heart does give the idea some credibility, and it's likely that Roxas had a heart of some sort.

deep_but_stupid

That theory doesnt really make sense to me because Roxas has vens body not (nescesarily) his heart. And did Roxas have a heart anyway ? Still makes more sense than the "Ven is Soras dad" theory i keep hearing.

ps. I think it's very likely that even after everybodies played the game people will be argueing about why Roxas looks like Ven

jason940728

The connection between the kairi's hearts and ven's heats

IN KH. kairi's hearts is stored in sora's body.
And Ven's hearts must have some problem in BBS

Do they have any connection

Please feel free to comment.

Dcasd1

that makes sense since roxas seems to have emotions along with namine. that would mean sora has like two hearts or something.

XkeybladerXX

Welcome to the Forums!!! =D

I can't really seem to imagine Vanitas taking Ven's heart and MX puts it in Sora's body. I mean he already has a heart. Does that mean that Sora has 2 hearts now???

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
A 14 year old calling someone else a kiddo... that's amusing haha

anyways:
I can't really seem to imagine Vanitas taking Ven's heart and MX puts it in Sora's body. I mean he already has a heart. Does that mean that Sora has 2 hearts now???

I think that is what the theory is imposing but that could explain

the connection between Xion and Roxas both being Sora’s nobodies. This could explain how in KH1, when Sora released the hearts to save Kairi why both Roxas and Xion were formed. Wait, now that I think about it, is this really a spoiler? haha

But I honestly don’t know nor will anyone until the game comes out but…
Welcome to the forums !

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
he connection between Xion and Roxas both being Sora’s nobodies. This could explain how in KH1, when Sora released the hearts to save Kairi why both Roxas and Xion were formed. Wait, now that I think about it, is this really a spoiler? haha
Xion was a clone created by Vexen.

H

Herbieherbon

I personally have a few theorys,

1. That every nobody takes the form of someone who has all ready died (or become heartless IDK the storyline for birth by sleep) besides their somebody anyway.

2. That a nobody takes the form of one of it's somebody's ancestors, if you look back at those crazy old photo albams that your grandma has, and see a picture of a guy that died in the mid 40's, that looks almost identical to you, you will catch my drift.

3.Coinsidence (.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance)

4. The charector designers were really lazy

5. They just wanted to screw with our heads, and if so, it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back