• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Riku is not Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fangsora

ok this is the reason there are plenty of theories online saying riku is xehanort by time travel. sora said to in kh1 that when we build this raft we might forget about our parents. also depending on the age of young xehanort whose probably younger than terra but he is tall as vanitus. riku is taller than sora and usually you can tell who is older by height. in a easy way of explain by looks.vanitus>ventus>sora>roxas as to xehanort>Terra>Riku.scientist xehanort has brown eyes riku has blue eyes even in his dark point form he still has blue eyes. Please don't take this the wrong way but xehanort is African or he is a mixed color. This might be wrong because I just started playing kh bbs and I have not finished yet but thanks for reading this. :smile:

Master Ultima

Awards
Re: WHY riku is not xehanort

I thought Xehanort was Riku as well and a scene from KH3D nearly further proved that.

MyNameisAnsem

Huh. I have agree that Riku isn't Xehanort (or at least, not anymore). I also agree with a few of your age relationships, but I wouldn't say height is the best way to judge age difference. I would say that Terra and YX could be close (but I have nothing to go off of, just a wild guess) and Vanitas and Ventus are the same age. We all should know for sure that Riku is one year older than Sora (16 or 17 now, compared to Sora's age of 15 or 16) because their original ages are listed in the KH instuction manual.

Master Ultima

Awards

Huh. I have agree that Riku isn't Xehanort (or at least, not anymore). I also agree with a few of your age relationships, but I wouldn't say height is the best way to judge age difference. I would say that Terra and YX could be close (but I have nothing to go off of, just a wild guess) and Vanitas and Ventus are the same age. We all should know for sure that Riku is one year older than Sora (16 or 17 now, compared to Sora's age of 15 or 16) because their original ages are listed in the KH instuction manual.
I also noticed that Terra and YX's hair are very similar to each other but i totally agree that there height may be close.

MyNameisAnsem

I also noticed that Terra and YX's hair are very similar to each other but i totally agree that there height may be close.

They do have similar hair. It's even closer once Terranort becomes Apprenticenort. There was a discussion about it yesterday.

Master Ultima

Awards

It would be interesting if Eraques was in the final battle and would be epic if he was in his keyblade armor while in the battle.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Your theory makes no sense.

1) Xehanort is an islander. They have dark skin, light skin, pale, tan, etc. If there was any group of people to draw a comparison to, it'd be the Ryukyuan people. It should also be noted that Kingdom Hearts has no set ethnic groups, so please drop the "African" thing. There hundreds of various ethnic groups in the continent of Africa and if you can't pinpoint one, you are better off not saying it.

2) Skin color, height, age has no bearing on who a vessel is.

And everything else you said is just absolutely baffling and nonsensical.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back