• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why riku is blindfolded??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

neji_sorariku

why do you think is riku blindfolded?.. for me i think its because Xehanort is lying inside riku's heart so he blindfolded his eyes because his eyes resembles Xehanort's eyes with the yellowish color... thats what i think... :confused:

neji_sorariku

sorry i forgot that the title must have a "possible spoiler" written on it.. i'm truly very sorry because i'm new in posting threads in this spoiler forum..

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
let's go back to Deep Dive analysis

Blindfolded Unknown
This unknown is seen in Another Side, Another Story and Deep Dive, standing on top of a building.

In an interview, Tetsuya Nomura said one character in Another Side, Another Story is Riku, and everyone believes that this unknown is the true keyblade master, Riku, or atleast a shell of him.

When Ansem inhabited Riku's body, Riku's body was consumed with light, and Riku tried to shield his eyes with his hand, like it is too bright for this person consumed with darkness. Many people think the blindfolded unknown is the purified form of Riku, and through the process, the light blinded him.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
riku wears the blinfold because since he accepts the darkness he starts to look more like xehanort first starting with the eyes(which turn orange)

PhoenixKey

I've heard, and agree with, the reason being that "The eyes reveal the truth of the heart." (I think Mickey says it...?) Taking on Xenoheart's appearance, he didn't want anyone to be able to tell the truth, hence the blindfold. Because the blindfold's there when he's normal but not when he's in Xenoherat form.

BlonedHairedKid

well acutualy if u can read japenese it said on the japenese squire enix web site and kh2 japanese website that he uses the blind fold to hightin his since of detecting darkness and seeing it without using his eyes and the xenoheart thing too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back