• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Rap Sucks!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

king-DAVID

Wow.....I have seen five year olds put up a better argument against rap than that.Half of the stuff he said wasn't even true,and I'm not saying that just to defend rap.He is as ignorant as the ignorant people he hates so much.Plus there's already a couple topics like this over in the discussion forum.

Tantalus's Thief

I mean who wrote the MUSIC:: errr... here goes the list..
Emimen
Swizz Beatz
Just Blaze
Dr.Dre
TerminatX
Germaine Dupri
Damon Dash..
and many many many more...

Here is why I believe he is dead: murder ---> autopsy --> funeral. ....tupac never had funerals....evem tho he's dead.

The whole west side\east side thing, that whole ing deal started cause of rap...errrr NO its the other way around..rap stared cause of that.

Black Sabbath has been around for almost 30 years, can you name one ing rapper that lasts that long?...snoop dogg and Dre are here since 1980..

That guy si such a kid.I mean he says rapper have no talents. Yes they do, they have talents in rap. ok Metallica are better muscisians but it doesnt make them better artists. I hate people like that.. really immature.

heres his email adress...lol...cblomqui@stny.lrun.com

The Reaper

Tantalus's Thief said:
U should swallow ur fist and die of it
Wait are you saying this to me or the website? cause im just posting this for the hell of it!

Unknown KeyBl@de

LOL LOL HAHAHAHAHA........Rap is a way of life for people, Even If i did hate rap I would still respect it. And their music isn't what got them killed. Their music is what kept them alive. If da B***h actually listened to what they said maybe he would understand it.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Ok man that completely hurt my feelings like that felt like a sword going through my heart I grew up listening to rap and this stupid a$$ fool does shit like this he better be lucky I don't know where the f%$k he lives cause I would seriously f&*k him up:mad:

Shinjuku

Entrapment
then another thing that makes me mad is he talks about Tuapc and Notorius like he knew them shit excuse my language but he doesn't even know how Tupac was killed Tupac was killed because he wanted to leave Deathrow just like Snoop did Notorius was killed because he was on the Westside during the east/side west/side thing both of those don't have shit to do with rap and anyway West/side East/side thing didn't start because of rap I know that much:mad:

Tantalus's Thief

crownmeking said:
then another thing that makes me mad is he talks about Tuapc and Notorius like he knew them shit excuse my language but he doesn't even know how Tupac was killed Tupac was killed because he wanted to leave Deathrow just like Snoop did Notorius was killed because he was on the Westside during the east/side west/side thing both of those don't have shit to do with rap and anyway West/side East/side thing didn't start because of rap I know that much:mad:

WOW! finally not the only one that knows something about rap! Suge Knight killed tupac. Snoop dogg said it himself when he was interwied by the cops.that guy knows nothing. what a basatrd , its not cause u dontlike something that its crap and u must diss it!

Shinjuku

Entrapment
you know I bet if both Notorius and Tupac momz saw what he wrote they would probably break down in tears cause I know I would and I must go out to defend MTV you can't expect a channel unless you have digital cable to play non-stop music 24/7 that's why they put those shows on there Pimp my Ride Punk'd Viva la Bam Real World those are great shows really but back to the thing about rap one more thing he says only the rapper gets credit for that song hell no the dancers get credit the women get credit back up singers get credit to so thats just bull

Shinjuku

Entrapment
that wasn't an opinon he straight up dissed what rap stood for and dissed some legends in the rap game talking about Tupac and Notorius was killed because they did rap that's bull man that guy should burn in hell really he shouldn't have even existed I mean he could say I don't like rap because of sex, drugs etc etc but nah he had to say something like that

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Thanks dude I just had to stand up for that I mean that guy dissed everyone who likes rap people that are dead that use to rap which is just plain wrong I hope both of them haunt him for the rest of his crappy life :):cool:

Pretty Pistol

Website
www.geocities.com
AHHHHH! attack of the pop ups! serioisuly, whats the point of this other then to get people pissed off? I mean, i don't like rap, but this is just a war ready to happen, so people stop being biased and leave everyones music alone. Will a mod please close this?

ehh, people who want to beat the craetor up, seriously, theres really nothing you can do unless you know how to hack. But don't worry about the creator really, he sounds like he has some serious anger management issues and this is the only pathetic way he can make himself feel better....Where have i heard of John Stamos before?

Although I do agree with the MTV thing though, I hate MTV.

McFly

I can't say I love rap, but I'm a fan of Eminem & 2Pac, and it definately doesn't suck. That guy is definately wrong about one thing though. I know alot of local rap artists, my brother included, and they all make their own beats. This guys has no idea what he's talkin about :l

Libra

Your Ending Theme
Unknown KeyBl@de said:
LOL LOL HAHAHAHAHA........Rap is a way of life for people, Even If i did hate rap I would still respect it. And their music isn't what got them killed. Their music is what kept them alive. If da B***h actually listened to what they said maybe he would understand it.

Actually the gang related activity is what got them killed. Rapping back and forth at each other only fueled the discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back