• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Namine?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qarx

I wasn't sure where to put this, but this seemed appropriate.
Why do some people insist Sora and Namine should be together? After all, Kairi fused with Namine, and Roxas with Sora, so I don't see how Sora could do ANYTHING with Namine, and not Kairi.

BTW, I'm curious how they will interact in KH3... but that's for another thread, for another time.

EDIT: Sorry if this has been disscussed.

C

Colours

Why do some people insist Sora and Namine should be together? After all, Kairi fused with Namine, and Roxas with Sora, so I don't see how Sora could do ANYTHING with Namine, and not Kairi.

BTW, I'm curious how they will interact in KH3... but that's for another thread, for another time.

EDIT: Sorry if this has been disscussed.

Because Namine fits better in Sora's life, and it was fate.
Kairi is not that level minded to be with Sora, sorry.

~SA IS GOING TO FLAME THIS~
CAN'T WAIT

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
There are some people out there who believe that two people in the same universe(TV, Video Games etc) should have a relationship. They get feelings from lines and actions that the two are in love. I really don't know what else to tell you. Check if there is a Sora&Namine fanclub here. I know they could give you more insight.

Phil: She might flame you :)

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

CAN'T WAIT

however it not a question of preference.

Namine is now a part of Kairi. and in order for Sora in any way to be with namine in essence he would have to be with Kairi.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards

CAN'T WAIT

Duck and cover people!
And yes. I totally agree.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Jeez, don't make a fuss before I even get here XD

Because Kairi =\= Namine, and CoM SoNami = overall SoRiku level >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SoKai in writing.
To add to this, in quite several scenes and occasions both Sora and Riku acknowledged that Namine, despite being a part of Kairi and her Nobody (well, Riku at least, Sora doesn't really know, I think) is her own person and entity separate from Kairi. The same goes to Sora and Roxas and it was highlighted at the end of KH2 where they both said they'll continue to exist through Sora and Kairi, in a manner one is more likely to understand as Roxas and Namine in Sora and Kairi than Sora and Kairi whole. So no, they didn't really fuse imo, and Ven and the possible plot connection to Castle Oblivion are wonderful chances for Roxas and Namine to be brought back to the fold.
Heck, I read somewhere that in the KH character book, they admitted that Axel was supposed to die at the end of Roxas's scenario in KH2, but he was left alive until later because he was popular. Throw in the plot value and I see both blondes making a come back.

After all, Nomura himself said that Sora not thanking Namine is to be taken as a hint - namely, it's not over yet.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
Well, true Sora never thanked Namine. So it isn't over.
And, also that they have more to connect then Sora and Kairi do. Even though Sora, and Kairi (in everybodys eye) were meant to be together.

Qarx

tread carefully around these forums when saying 'everybody'.
Indeed, especially when there are people like you around. You're big on SoNamine (or whatever that "ship" is called.) aren't you?
Anyway, it isn't over, but I don't see Namine or Roxas coming back like that. But I AM ignorant, you know.
What happened to the incineration? Not that I want that... I guess you're more level-headed than people expect of you.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Indeed, especially when there are people like you around. You're big on SoNamine (or whatever that "ship" is called.) aren't you?

SoNami <3 ;-; in love with the damned thing.

Anyway, it isn't over, but I don't see Namine or Roxas coming back like that. But I AM ignorant, you know.

Time will tell. And at the bottom line, even if SoKai becomes official, it's because of SoNami, so I win either way.

What happened to the incineration? Not that I want that... I guess you're more level-headed than people expect of you.

You asked a question, I answered from my point of view. I see no reason to Charge Mah Lazer or destroy Tokyo.

Hey pairing Preference is pairing preference, As long as you don't go bad mouthing other peoples parings I'm cool with even Sora x Goofy lovers (I hope to god there isnt any.)

Sora/Donald/Goofy OT3.

diogo14

Didn't Sora asked Riku to thank Naminé for him when they were about to fight the Armor Xemnas Guy?
Don't know if this counts though..
Well at least in FM+ he did know that he had to Thank Naminé for something...

Qarx

Time will tell. And at the bottom line, even if SoKai becomes official, it's because of SoNami, so I win either way.

You have a point there. After all, it was Namine who made Sora's feeling for Kairi (even if it turns out Namine and Sora get together) stronger, so there you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back