• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Namine? (Another Nobody Question)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Why Namine?
How did she get her name?
I know Roxas got his from Xemnas. (To give him purpose)
What if Xemnas had never found him or he refused the offer to join?
Would he have just gone as a no name? I doubt he would have turned into a dusk but would have have just faded back into darkness?

Perhaps these questions may not be able to be answered...

I am sorry if I put this in the wrong section, I wasn't sure whether to but it under 358/2 or here lol.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Why Namine? How did she get her name?
i don't really know best i can assume is from one of the two Marluxia or Larxene my bet is Marluxia though. since she's not a member of the Org. she doesn't get an X in her name.

then Roxas would have developed the personality he had when he was in the fake Twilight Town no doubt. if he had refused to join Xemnas most likely would have killed him so as not to let anyone else have him. he was very important and powerful after all. either that or forcefully dragged him to the Org 13 hideout and manipulated him into working for them.

Would he have just gone as a no name? I doubt he would have turned into a dusk but would have have just faded back into darkness?
he probably would have remember eventually and made up a new name. Nobodies do have memories remember? No he would have stayed in his Nobody form.

I am sorry if I put this in the wrong section, I wasn't sure whether to but it under 358/2 or here lol.
not the wrong section. i'm pretty sure about that lol

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
DT pretty much summed it up.

This part I sorta had a thought on. Roxas probably would've gotten the personality he had from the fake TT cause Hayner's gang had a chance of finding him. Seifer's gang = probably, but he doesn't really take to good to outsiders. I also thought that if Roxas didn't join Xemnas and ran instead, Xemnas would find a way to convince him to join them, send out other members to go get him, or Roxas wouldn't be able to survive on his own and go back to him, but getting killed does make sense.

That's all I could think of. Don't really think a whole lot of Namine.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
he probably would have remember eventually and made up a new name. Nobodies do have memories remember? No he would have stayed in his Nobody form.
One thing bothers me...
Yes they have memmories but I thought he was a special case and he didn't have his, like Namine. He only got the them after Namine started messing with Sora's heart. Like because Sora got his heart back his heartless was destroyed and with Namine she didn't have her's because Kairi's heart was inside Sora and she didn't become a heartless

And thanks everyone for your help!

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
BA i have asked this before >_<.... but the best answer i got was that Nami means wave like ocean waves and Kairi coresponds (sp) with the Ocean or water..... thats really it

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
BA i have asked this before >_<.... but the best answer i got was that Nami means wave like ocean waves and Kairi coresponds (sp) with the Ocean or water..... thats really it

Thankyou, that was really what I was getting at, Whether Namine actually had anything to do wih Kairi. (The names)

Thanks for all your help everyone!

Hanzo

Well this is a good theory. It was because of Sora he got picked. He would not have been destroyed but forced. Also Roxas couldn't remember Sora at the time but Xemnas didn't either. So i think Roxas used Sora's name. But i like to add on unlike everyone i know Roxas was not always like Sora. Since one of then scenes in KH2 Riku says that Roxas was starting to sound like him. We don't know how Roxas acted in the Org. but we do know once he starts to remember he becomes more and more like Sora. Always don't say im wrong. If you do then please tell me exactly how Roxas was like when he was in the Org. like what was his goal before remembering Sora. Was he a loner a friendly person who what. Oh yea i forgot you can't cause it's only in the upcoming game and no way to find out.

Last edited:

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Well this is a good theory. It was because of Sora he got picked. He would not have been destroyed but forced. Also Roxas couldn't remember Sora at the time but Xemnas didn't either. So i think Roxas used Sora's name. But i like to add on unlike everyone i know Roxas was not always like Sora. Since one of then scenes in KH2 Riku says that Roxas was starting to sound like him. We don't know how Roxas acted in the Org. but we do know once he starts to remember he becomes more and more like Sora. Always don't say im wrong. If you do then please tell me exactly how Roxas was like when he was in the Org. like what was his goal before remembering Sora. Was he a loner a friendly person who what. Oh yea i forgot you can't cause it's only in the upcoming game and no way to find out.

Intresting points, I had completely forgotten that cutscene lol and yeah I was just about to say we don't know that yet. lol

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Roxas has no memories of his time as Sora, due to Sora's short time as a heartless. He and Namine were special cases of nobodies. So we're not entirely sure how all that works yet. I think it'll be explained in 358 though. Hopefully.

Hanzo

Namine wasn't a mamber. It was said by Nomura. Also she was with Diz and Riku tring to heal Sora. She was only caught by the org. and forced to help them (keyword forced). When she got freed thanks to Sora she helped him. So Diz led her to a safe place. So during that time she wouldn't be with the org. cause she was with Diz and Sora. Then Riku brought Roxas to where they were. So after the castle oblivion i doubt she was able to leave to join the org. Also seeing how Diz had a eye on her to make sure she is safe.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Namine wasn't a mamber. It was said by Nomura. Also she was with Diz and Riku tring to heal Sora. She was only caught by the org. and forced to help them (keyword forced). When she got freed thanks to Sora she helped him. So Diz led her to a safe place. So during that time she wouldn't be with the org. cause she was with Diz and Sora. Then Riku brought Roxas to where they were. So after the castle oblivion i doubt she was able to leave to join the org. Also seeing how Diz had a eye on her to make sure she is safe.
less to make sure she was safe and more to make sure she didn't fall into their hands or cause more mischief to mess with DiZ's plans. After Namine's usefulness was gone DiZ asked Riku/Xehanort to dispose of Namine remember? He didn't exactly have a fondness towards Nobodies after all... he just used them.

Hanzo

I thought that was Saix who was told to get rid of both of Kairi and Namine by Xemnas.

Hanzo

Well that could mean anything he might just want her back to Kairi. Also he didn't hate nobodies just the org. You do know he hates them cause the all betrayed him. But if he hated them so much he might just want a nobody to destroy other nobodies. He knew that Namine was part of Kairi and had something to do with Sora.

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
Why Namine?
How did she get her name?

Maybe the organisation member give her that name..
If Roxas has not meet Xemnas.. i think his name is Sora..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back