• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Monkeybutt is a complete asshat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
I've had it up to here with this idiot. I can't stand it anymore. I just have to let everyone know that's he's a damn fake. He acts like he loves everyone, and he acts nice to everyone.. but behind the scenes.. .. I can't even explain it.

Bye

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This is just like you to do this Gopher. Trying to start crap and what not. I can't believe you, at all. You are like, the lowest of the lowest scum there is. It's like you want to start shit? Well guess what, I'm not going to take it from you or your phony administrator butt. I will not let you claim my throne!

This is it, it's going down now.

995290158_9229681083.jpg

In the left corner we have the mighty gopher.
In the right corner the incredible monkey.
Who will be the almighty champion?

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Quite like me? What are you talking about? I've tried to keep our little 'arguments' between us. And it's finally boiled over. I might as well just tell everyone how fake you are not only as an administrator but, a person in general.

idiot.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
I'm going for Monkey, mainly because it's fairly idiotic to waste thread space with posts like this.

Do it on your own time, ladies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Yeah, so, I'm going to assume this is a joke, because I can't see admins, who are supposed to set an example, doing shit like this.

So, lawl.

O

Oberon

I really can't tell if this is a joke or not.

DG, you seem serious, but monkey seems to just be playing.

Gaaah fack. lol

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
I find it funny how this thread is titled "Why Monkeybutt is a complete asshat", and yet it explains absolutely nothing. Why waste your time on us, Gopher? What the hell are we going to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back