• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Monkeybutt is a complete asshat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I can't take this seriously at all, mostly because of the fact you guys were telling someone the entire forums was going downs.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Gopher, face it, you can't get the members to rebel against me. What the hell were you thinking?

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Yeah, so, I'm going to assume this is a joke, because I can't see admins, who are supposed to set an example, doing shit like this.

So, lawl.

A joke? With how much I've done for the past week I wouldn't want to waste my time with a damn 'joke'.

The fact is, monkey doesn't deserve what he has. He does nothing, and takes credit for all of it. And that's just the start of it.

Vin

Bronze Member
woah! I was just about to call it a night! this is worth staying up for!

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Haha, monkey.. You think I need these people to rebel against you? Just out of curiosity, who out of the two of us can delete the entire forum with one swift mouse click? I think that's me. So watch your god damn mouth.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
A joke? With how much I've done for the past week I wouldn't want to waste my time with a damn 'joke'.

The fact is, monkey doesn't deserve what he has. He does nothing, and takes credit for all of it. And that's just the start of it.

Excuse me? Who runs the behemoth called KHInsider.com? That's right, I do. So put up or shut up.

Haha, monkey.. You think I need these people to rebel against you? Just out of curiosity, who out of the two of us can delete the entire forum with one swift mouse click? I think that's me. So watch your god damn mouth.

would you really risk that? your not man enough you little pansy

Darkslayers

Website
gamingsource.org
You guys need to stop fighting,

or else you guys will start losing powers... The forum does not need fighting!

And if this keeps going on, who knows will KHI every make it!!!?

Well that Is where you guys gotta work togather and make it happen. Please stop fighting..

Avalon

?Templar King?
Website
knightly-gamers.com
Digital Gopher vs. Monkeybutt

2729.jpg

VS

killer_monkey.jpg

I Think I'll root for Gopher on this one.

Awards
You guys need to stop fighting,

or else you guys will start losing powers... The forum does not need fighting!

And if this keeps going on, who knows will KHI every make it!!!?

Well that Is where you guys gotta work togather and make it happen. Please stop fighting..

It's fun to see people taking things like this seriously. I'll only take this back if the whole forum gets canned "With one swift mouse click".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back