• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why kingdom hearts 3 will be a ps3 exclusive and "reconnect" will be on nintendo platform

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cnorwood

all main stories have been on sony stations BBS KH1 & KH2, both side stories have been on the nintendo handhelds Days and CoM. not including coded lol

and if your gonna say that square enix will want more money,well kingdom hearts 1 was a major success and while japan didnt really support the xbox at the time they did support the gamecube, now if money such a giant issue they couldve at least put kh1 on gamecube to see how it went but they didnt and the same will go for 360 probably 360 wont have the power to hold the awesomeness of kh3 on 1 6.8 gb disc like final fantasy lol (also ff versus 13 is a ps3 exclusive which is said by NAMORA to be more like kingdom hearts)

edit( disney does own kingdom hearts sorry i was wrong)

ps3 owners be happy you will get a great game later when they are able to use most to all 50GB of ps3s bluray power, xbox owners time to throw that crapbox away the future is games like final fantasy and god of war 3( 37gb) garbagebox just cant handle it anymore, and wii owners..........well atleast you might get the next side game

my rant is over feel free to disagree from facts and go into your own conjecture

Last edited:

Jakek9

Re: why kingdom hearts 3 will be a ps3 exclusive and "reconnect" will be on nintendo platform

Well, I also believe that The Mystery Side game will be for the Wii and Kingdom Hearts 3 will be for PS3, your reasoning is barely understandable, your grammar makes it hard to read your sentences, and I can't see where your going with this, especially by adding Dissidia into this :p

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Re: why kingdom hearts 3 will be a ps3 exclusive and "reconnect" will be on nintendo platform

all main stories have been on sony stations BBS KH1 & KH2, both side stories have been on the nintendo handhelds Days and CoM. not including coded lol

Banjo-Kazzoie and Final Fantasy used to be only on Nintendo platforms. Just because the main story of a game has been on a certain company's systems, does not mean they will always be on them.

disney doesnt own kingdom hearts, square does

As soon as I saw this, I stopped reading.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

i do agree that kh3 should be on ps3 but....

disney doesnt own kingdom hearts, square does
thats the moment you rant went down the crapper =/
better luck next time ^^

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

disney doesnt own kingdom hearts
Yes, they do. Almost literally the first thing you see when you boot up any of the games is "(C) Disney 200X".

also ff versus 13 is a ps3 exclusive which is said by NAMORA to be more like kingdom hearts
Well if a member of the Atlantis royal family says it is then who am I to argee? PS Nomura doesn't run Square, his superiors can force him to make it multi-platform if they insist.

my rant is over feel free to disagree from facts
"Facts"? This was nothing but pure speculation with console fanboyism thrown in.

and wii owners..........well atleast you might get the next side game
Unless it's on the rumored next-gen Nintendo handheld, that's a bit of a wild card at the moment.

Last edited:

cnorwood

Banjo-Kazzoie and Final Fantasy used to be only on Nintendo platforms. Just because the main story of a game has been on a certain company's systems, does not mean they will always be on them.

well rare got sold to microsoft and final fantasy got moved when new systems came out , and the current gen is gonna be out for at least 5 years

sorry about the disney thing, i had my facts wrong yes i admit it

also they could barely put final fantasy xiii on 360 how do you think they can do it with versus XIII, even worse graphics, no sound, and now a new record 5 discs lol

Yuuki

well rare got sold to microsoft and final fantasy got moved when new systems came out , and the current gen is gonna be out for at least 5 years

sorry about the disney thing, i had my facts wrong yes i admit it

also they could barely put final fantasy xiii on 360 how do you think they can do it with versus XIII, even worse graphics, no sound, and now a new record 5 discs lol
that still doesnt prove or explain why the game cant be on the 3shity XD
i dont wanna admit it but theres still a chance it might released on it. the chance is really really small but still has some DX
(i mean kh3)

cnorwood

that still doesnt prove or explain why the game cant be on the 3shity XD
i dont wanna admit it but theres still a chance it might released on it. the chance is really really small but still has some DX
(i mean kh3)

it was mostly the first statment, all main games were on the sony systems and even though, for example kh1 was really successful they couldve at least tried final mix on something like the gamecube also, which japan did support with games, but they didnt

Yuuki

it was mostly the first statment, all main games were on the sony systems and even though, for example kh1 was really successful they couldve at least tried final mix on something like the gamecube also, which japan did support with games, but they didnt
just because the main games have been on sony that doesnt mean they cant change their minds and released kh3 on another system s1eyeballs

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member

While I'd like very much for KH3 to be a PS3 exclusive, I also want to say that you hardly have any substancial proof. You can not decide what console it will be on just because what you think of has happened in the past.

Fortissimo

^^ in agreement.

Who knows, KH3 might even be a multi platform.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts

While I'd like very much for KH3 to be a PS3 exclusive, I also want to say that you hardly have any substancial proof. You can not decide what console it will be on just because what you think of has happened in the past.

I also agree with this post, though I kind of hope that it goes multi-platform, for reasons I'm not saying because I said them too many times in the KH3/ Console War thread. Speaking of which, this thread is the reason it should of never been closed and/ or deleted.

kwkatz09

Geez if they make the mystery KH game for the Wii and KH3 for the PS3. You will have to own just about every game system there is to be able to play all the games. -_-

Allister Rose

French Lover

i tihnk reconnect:KH will be more of 50-50 chance on being on PS-nintendo.

codemaster

Awards

Hey there is always multiconsole. Also, not sure it will be on the 360. That console is more hardcore system. Some RPGs didn't do well on the 360.

A

Azrael

Hey there is always multiconsole. Also, not sure it will be on the 360. That console is more hardcore system. Some RPGs didn't do well on the 360.

And Wii is not a reliable system for third part games though then again KH might work.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

I think it depends on how Nomura's plans for the game goes.
Kojima had a huge vision for MGS4, and it ended up taking up a 50GB Blu-Ray disc. He simply can't port it to the 360, so it's stuck on the PS3.

A

Azrael

I think it depends on how Nomura's plans for the game goes.
Kojima had a huge vision for MGS4, and it ended up taking up a 50GB Blu-Ray disc. He simply can't port it to the 360, so it's stuck on the PS3.

But Kojima actually is good and plans out his shit. lol I would nega rep you for comparing him to well Nomura

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

I need KH3 on Wii for Convenience but I agree that on the PS3 it would be absolutely amazing because of the Blu-Ray discs.

As for the 360. It might be okay, but, with a Classic Controller, or the new Wii Classic Controler, the Wii can match it because their Discs hold about the same and Graphics on the Wii are better than PS2's and KH still looked weird in CG.

Anti_Terra122

it would be on ps3 since in japan the ps3 is popular than the xbox630 its all about the money s1butz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back