• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Kairi -can- have two Nobodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
You guys are silly. Namine in made up of nothing, no why can't Xion be made up of the same thing? That'd explain why we see Kairi's lifeless corpse all over KH1.

She cant be made out of absolutely nothing. She has too be made out of a body and soul to be classified as a nobody that where sora comes in.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ok Im skipping all those posts ;-;... Nice theory SA, one thing you lost me with, was, are you suggesting that Namine wiped the memories of DiZ?

One of many possible reasons why DiZ didn't seem to know about Xion in the KH2.

Also, when exactly did DiZ say that a nobody mite have been created the night of the storm?

The earlier SARs. He later on changed it to saying she was born when Roxas was.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
You guys are silly. Namine in made up of nothing, no why can't Xion be made up of the same thing? That'd explain why we see Kairi's lifeless corpse all over KH1.

Wrong. Namine is made up of some part of kairi. Nothing can be made from nothing.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

THANK YOU! Finally someone that read the topic post! *can't believe I missed out on these when I replied earlier*

She cant be made out of absolutely nothing. She has too be made out of a body and soul to be classified as a nobody that where sora comes in.

Eh, no. AtW had no trouble classifying her as a Nobody when he repeatedly said she was made of nothing in the earlier reports. Heck, he went as far as saying about Naminé exactly what I'm saying about Xion - that she was born on the night of the storm, but because Kairi's B+S wasn't used to create her, the girl-Nobody that resulted was made of Nothing.
He then rectified the theory and said what he said that Naminé was born along with Roxas, but one has to wonder what really had him going to say about Naminé exactly what I'm saying about Xion for all but the majority of the SARs.

Wrong. Namine is made up of some part of kairi. Nothing can be made from nothing.

o_O I expected more from you o,o;
How could Naminé be born of anything of Kairi's? Kairi's Heart left, so it can't be the Heart.
And Sora had nothing of Kairi's in him other than the Heart, so he couldn't give anything of Kairi's to Naminé - being the one that Naminé was effectively born from (lawl gender bender).
Kairi's B+S = untouched as far as we know, or at least didn't lose anything of importance.
Kairi's Heart = returned to said untouched B+S.
Naminé = has nothing of Kairi in her. Nothing. And seeing how Sora's Heart went on to become a Heartless and then back to a Heart, and his B+S went on to create Roxas, that leaves Naminé with nothing at all - least of all anything of Kairi's.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
How could Naminé be born of anything of Kairi's? Kairi's Heart left, so it can't be the Heart.
And Sora had nothing of Kairi's in him other than the Heart, so he couldn't give anything of Kairi's to Naminé - being the one that Naminé was effectively born from (lawl gender bender).
Kairi's B+S = untouched as far as we know, or at least didn't lose anything of importance.
Naminé = has nothing of Kairi in her. Nothing. And seeing how Sora's Heart went on to become a Heartless and then back to a Heart, and his B+S went on to create Roxas, that leaves Naminé with nothing at all - least of all anything of Kairi's.

I was just going off of what AtW wrote. He said that Namine was Kairi's Nobody, I assumed that she was made up of some part of Kairi.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
But that still, in some way, relates to kairi....aw nevermind, I'm sleep deprived and dont really care about the subject anymore.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Eh, no. AtW had no trouble classifying her as a Nobody when he repeatedly said she was made of nothing in the earlier reports. Heck, he went as far as saying about Naminé exactly what I'm saying about Xion - that she was born on the night of the storm, but because Kairi's B+S wasn't used to create her, the girl-Nobody that resulted was made of Nothing.
He then rectified the theory and said what he said that Naminé was born along with Roxas, but one has to wonder what really had him going to say about Naminé exactly what I'm saying about Xion for all but the majority of the SARs.

I like this idea. But im going to check the ansem report again.

If namine had nothing from kairi what is the point of her fusing with her???

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Because she still is Kairi's Nobody, and without Kairi, Naminé was to disappear.
It's never been confirmed how much affect the Sense of Self left to form a Nobody has on the Somebody, but that's about all Naminé had in her. That does, however, mean she's related more to Kairi in that sense, being imprinted by Kairi's Heart, and not Sora. Thus, when she was to fuse with her Somebody - that Somebody would be Kairi.

Lenay

is it even possible that xion was the result of what happened in hollow bastion? i mean , that circumstance was very special.
its the only example of 2 hearts being in one body that iv heard of and not avg hearts either , a PoH and the keyblade master both being released at the same time. is it possbile shes somehow a fusion?
perhaps some1 has even mentioned this but sadly im new so bear with me XD
by all means feel free to correct me , iv only played the games and not even the mixes. ^^

Driveshaft23

Alright, I'm beginning to lean towards Xion being Aqua related :( I hate the idea, but it makes sense. Think about it, Roxas looks identical to Ven, and Aqua and Xion look similar. From what we've seen, Org. XIII tries VERY hard to keep Xion in Org. XIII, Axel goes after her everytime she leaves. He did the same with Roxas in KHII. Coincidence? I think not. If the Terra became Xehanort thing is accurate, and his Nobody calls Aqua's armor and keyblad, "friend", then he has some memory of Aqua. Xion looks just like her so when she appears, he could think it was her, and do all he could to keep her in the group.

If he has memory of Aqua, we have to assume the same of Ven, and he's searching for the room of awakening, where Ven would be. Roxas comes along, and he thinks it's Ven. He then tries to do all in his power to keep his 'friends' with him, maybe hoping to bring them back? I don't know.

I don't want this to be right, I want Xion to be Kairi related, which maybe she somehow is by being Aqua related, but if you look at Kairi in KHI and look at Xion, they look almost identical. I hope I'm wrong about this, but I'm betting she's Aqua related, blah. :(

D

Deleted member 71005

At Hollow Bastion Sora stabbed himself with that odd keyblade, that keyblade combined with the situation Sora was in could have resulted in Xion but that seems to be a bit out there, there were various qualities to that keyblade but it seems like we were only actually shown a glimpse of it's true power

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Alright, I'm beginning to lean towards Xion being Aqua related :( I hate the idea, but it makes sense.

Why hate it?

Think about it, Roxas looks identical to Ven, and Aqua and Xion look similar. From what we've seen, Org. XIII tries VERY hard to keep Xion in Org. XIII, Axel goes after her everytime she leaves. He did the same with Roxas in KHII. Coincidence? I think not. If the Terra became Xehanort thing is accurate, and his Nobody calls Aqua's armor and keyblad, "friend", then he has some memory of Aqua. Xion looks just like her so when she appears, he could think it was her, and do all he could to keep her in the group.

If he has memory of Aqua, we have to assume the same of Ven, and he's searching for the room of awakening, where Ven would be. Roxas comes along, and he thinks it's Ven. He then tries to do all in his power to keep his 'friends' with him, maybe hoping to bring them back? I don't know.

I doubt his motives would be that 'pure', but I do greatly support the notion of a TAV reunion in the Org through Xemnas, Roxas and Xion.

I don't want this to be right, I want Xion to be Kairi related,

Why? o,o;

which maybe she somehow is by being Aqua related, but if you look at Kairi in KHI and look at Xion, they look almost identical. I hope I'm wrong about this, but I'm betting she's Aqua related, blah. :(

Aqua and Kairi look painfully alike. Not getting into whether or not those two share a relation, simply stating a fact. That being - relating Xion to one based on looks is relating her to the other on almost equal grounds.
Nomura hinted he didn't release too much in the trailers (or so I like to believe based on what he said); that being - Xion's "Kairi... she looks a lot like me" isn't something that would ruin the true secret of Xion's Identity in such a simple manner.

At Hollow Bastion Sora stabbed himself with that odd keyblade, that keyblade combined with the situation Sora was in could have resulted in Xion but that seems to be a bit out there, there were various qualities to that keyblade but it seems like we were only actually shown a glimpse of it's true power

The one born on HB along with Roxas was Naminé. That has been established by AtW and confirmed by Nomura all but repeatedly.
I'm highly against a third being to have been born then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back