• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Kairi -can- have two Nobodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
The thing is that a lot of people don't even consider Aqua to be an option, and we really don't know what happened to her Heart if she became Xion (unlike Kairi's Heart) so it ties in with both of his statements in the matter XD (revealing too much, and him telling us to rethink about Xion's Heart and what happened to it).
But meh. We won't know for a while.

I dunno. I've thought from time to time that Aqua's apperance morphed into that of Xion's and the memories that were supposed to go to Namine flowed to her instead.

Doesn't explain her new name, though.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The thing is, Legacy, that admitting to look like Kairi is admitting to look like Aqua XD;;;

I dunno. I've thought from time to time that Aqua's apperance morphed into that of Xion's and the memories that were supposed to go to Namine flowed to her instead.

Doesn't explain her new name, though.

Only Naminé has no Memories :\ at all. Period. Unless they'll retcon the shit out of us.
Though the missing Memories might just explain the age mess up *scratches chin*

Angel

Only Naminé has no Memories :\ at all. Period. Unless they'll retcon the shit out of us.

I know. I'm saying she was SUPPOSED to have them, but they all went to Xion/Aqua instead.

But what's the link between Aqua and Kairi?

Swxpert

Saying Xion's looks are coincidental is all but saying Roxas and Ven are unrelated.
Question is how she's related, and to whom.

shes related to...SORAS MOM!!!!!, no, but really SA makes a good point here i think that she is related somehow to kairi, but not in the way we all expect she will be, im sure we will all be shocked by the truth (for about five seconds) when it comes out finally.

Driveshaft23

im sure we will all be shocked by the truth (for about five seconds) when it comes out finally.

Haha, only 5 seconds? I think we'll all be kicking ourselves for putting this much thought into it. Regardless, Kairi, Xion and Aqua, even Namine, all look similar. There has to be a reason, but I doubt it's one that we're going to figure out. Luckily we don't have to wait TOO long to get some answers. February right? For Japan anyways?

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Ok Im skipping all those posts ;-;... Nice theory SA, one thing you lost me with, was, are you suggesting that Namine wiped the memories of DiZ? Also, when exactly did DiZ say that a nobody mite have been created the night of the storm?

tofudude

Xion isn't Kairi's Nobody until Days is released and says so.
And the accepted fact was that there was no Nobody created on the night of the storm since AtW didn't believe so. Xion might just prove him wrong, but until then we don't know he's wrong

Then whos nobody is she.
I know its not confirmed Until days but come on... its obvious.
I mean who else can she be the Nobody of?

I mean If the PoH were still relevent to the story then I might consider it one of them, but since there all but forgotten(wait... arnet they actually forgotten by the main characters thanks to Namine?), it HAS to be kairi. Maybe that explains why kairi can wield the keyblade riku summoned(for once in a Nojima game, something that make sense:laugh:)

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Then whos nobody is she.
I know its not confirmed Until days but come on... its obvious.
I mean who else can she be the Nobody of?

I mean If the PoH were still relevent to the story then I might consider it one of them, but since there all but forgotten(wait... arnet they actually forgotten by the main characters thanks to Namine?), it HAS to be kairi. Maybe that explains why kairi can wield the keyblade riku summoned(for once in a Nojima game, something that make sense:laugh:)

Namine is Kairi's Nobody. Period. Xion cannot be Kairi's since she already has one.
As for that last sentence, you should be punished. :/

tofudude

^ has it ever been said by nomura that you can only have one nobody, she is a special nobody after all.
And nothing against Nojima I just prefer Watanabe.

Muse

you look atrocious
No, but just because she looks like Kairi doesn't mean she's Kairi's Nobody. Sure, this thread is about HOW Xion could be Kairi's second Nobody, but that doesn't necessarily mean she is.

Point is: We don't have any proof.

Edit:

You know what would be a real kicker? If Xion was Riku's nobody.

I mean, most of Org. XIII seems gender confused anyways....

Uh... No. Even if you are kidding, that wouldn't be possible in the first place. Like SA said, Riku does not have a female heart in a male body. Also, Riku technically became a Heartless. Sure, his heart was kicked out of his body, but has it ever been said that he became a Heartless? No. So, no Heartless = No Nobody.

What do you mean by 'gender confused'? Every single one of Organization XIII was the gender that they were supposed to be. They knew it too. If you're referring to Marluxia and his pink hair and saying he was supposed to be a girl as a result of it, that is a stereotype, associating girls with the color pink and flowers.

I wasn't very serious. I just thought it'd be interesting. Axel's just made sense if Riku were to have a nobody.

I'm just ready to watch us all be wrong about Xion and have it be some insane thing we've never thought of.

Should Riku have produced a Nobody, it wouldn't be Axel.
1) Axel is already an adult. This is obvious. His physical appearance is older than Riku's, he's a great deal taller than Riku, and they have no similarities with each other. At all. Sure, Nobodies are supposed to differentiate from their others a tad bit, but they shouldn't look like two different people. Until Ale shows up in the series (which I'm kinda hoping never happens), we'll just leave it as Axel has no ties to anyone in the KH universe other than being friends with Roxas. and possibly Xion.

2) Bah. Someone would have thought of it. They just wouldn't have said it until it came out. >>;

Last edited:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
One Nobody per Heart/Body. Now if Kairi had a second Body floating around somewhere then yeah, she could have two. But No.

Angel

One Nobody per Heart/Body. Now if Kairi had a second Body floating around somewhere then yeah, she could have two. But No.

Technically, Sora has two because Kairi's a whore and couldn't use her own body.

So yeah. :/

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
That still falls into the category of One heart= one Nobody.

tofudude

Namine=kairi hearts+soras body
Xion=kairis heart=kairis body
She lost her hearts twice, once from her body once from soras.
May I remind you special nobody, exception to the rule

Angel

Namine=kairi hearts+soras body
Xion=kairis heart=kairis body
She lost her hearts twice, once from her body once from soras.
May I remind you special nobody, exception to the rule

EXCEPT THAT SHE NEVER LOST HER BODY/SOUL. THAT'S WHAT THE LIFELESS PUPPET FROM NEVERLAND AND HB WAS.

Goddamn, everyone ignores the KH1 cutscenes/any ansem report.

jesus christ

Clowde

You guys are silly. Namine in made up of nothing, no why can't Xion be made up of the same thing? That'd explain why we see Kairi's lifeless corpse all over KH1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back