• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Kairi -can- have two Nobodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmissrandom101

am i the only one who thinks Xion was just randomly pulled out of Nomura's ass to keep Kairi important to the plot? -_-
Nomura: Ok everyone, let's make a inbetween game about Roxas' life in the organization! =D
*halfway done writing script*
Nomura: Here non important co-worker go ahead and read the script tell me what you think.
Non Important Co-Worker: It's great sir! But what about Kairi?
Nomura: What? o.o
Non Important Co-Worker:Yes sir Kairi,we can't count on Namine to keep Kairi important to the plot because Roxas didn't even know about her. And we can't just say she joined the organization!
Nomura: OMG you're right!! BUT! We can make a whole new character that loooks just like Kairi who joins the organization shortly after Roxas does!
Non Important Co-Worker: But sir,that would make 14 members it's called 'Organization 13'!
Nomura: We'll just tell them why the organization kept 13 instead of 14 okay?
Non Important Co-Worker:Okay sir,but i should tell you this is gonna drive people to make up good theories and bad theories.
Nomura:... whatever:glare:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
am i the only one who thinks Xion was just randomly pulled out of Nomura's ass to keep Kairi important to the plot? -_-

I doubt it. She seems to have enough importance on her own. Her being linked to Kairi, if she is indeed, would be what was pulled out, but if she was born on the night of the storm, ironically, that'd still be less pulled out of nowhere than Naminé's birth, imo XD;;;

lilmissrandom101

I doubt it. She seems to have enough importance on her own. Her being linked to Kairi, if she is indeed, would be what was pulled out, but if she was born on the night of the storm, ironically, that'd still be less pulled out of nowhere than Naminé's birth, imo XD;;;
I kinda think that too but w/ some of the theories on here it makes you doubt Xion just a little.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
What theories? As far as we know, she's the reason Axel's that much obsessed with Roxas beyond what one even liked to think, and the reason Roxas left the Organiztion.
Seems pretty important enough on its own already.

khlover7

I might return
Nomura: Ok everyone, let's make a inbetween game about Roxas' life in the organization! =D
*halfway done writing script*
Nomura: Here non important co-worker go ahead and read the script tell me what you think.
Non Important Co-Worker: It's great sir! But what about Kairi?
Nomura: What? o.o
Non Important Co-Worker:Yes sir Kairi,we can't count on Namine to keep Kairi important to the plot because Roxas didn't even know about her. And we can't just say she joined the organization!
Nomura: OMG you're right!! BUT! We can make a whole new character that loooks just like Kairi who joins the organization shortly after Roxas does!
Non Important Co-Worker: But sir,that would make 14 members it's called 'Organization 13'!
Nomura: We'll just tell them why the organization kept 13 instead of 14 okay?
Non Important Co-Worker:Okay sir,but i should tell you this is gonna drive people to make up good theories and bad theories.
Nomura:... whatever:glare:
:laugh: LOL

Man it seems ur always right XD

lilmissrandom101

What theories? As far as we know, she's the reason Axel's that much obsessed with Roxas beyond what one even liked to think, and the reason Roxas left the Organiztion.
Seems pretty important enough on its own already.
You know the Xion=Aqua=Kairi kind of theories I mean I'm not saying there that bad. But I think Nomura could come up w/ something better than that.
Oh and yes the thing you said about Axel i think that's basically true.
I wonder was it because Roxas started having dreams about Sora and wondering why h ecould use the keyblade why he left the organization?
Or was it because of Xion's death/fate?

KingdomHeartz93

or is we all stick to the "Xion = Sora's Mom" theory then this would all be clear
i dont support the theory but it can disqualify so many crappy forums out there...no offense -_-
but if it is sora's mom then:

1) Island full of darkness
2) She becomes a heartless and nobody is formed too...
3) She has a strong heart like her son and becomes a human nobody
4) Also gets a keyblade b/c her heart is so strong and full of light...

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You know the Xion=Aqua=Kairi kind of theories I mean I'm not saying there that bad. But I think Nomura could come up w/ something better than that.

She's a Nobody. There's a limit to how much "originality" she can have with that face.
Personally, I think that her being Aqua is better than her being Kairi related, mostly because Aqua needs something to tie her to the present, and Kairi already has a Nobody.

Oh and yes the thing you said about Axel i think that's basically true.
I wonder was it because Roxas started having dreams about Sora and wondering why h ecould use the keyblade why he left the organization?
Or was it because of Xion's death/fate?

In the trailers alone Xion's shown to go through pretty much everything we got to see Roxas go through in the KH2 flashbacks, so I think we can surmise it was a mixture of it all. Even if Roxas could somehow ignore the Dreams, Xion's own insecurities made him reconsider.

or is we all stick to the "Xion = Sora's Mom" theory then this would all be clear
i dont support the theory but it can disqualify so many crappy forums out there...no offense -_-
but if it is sora's mom then:

1) Island full of darkness
2) She becomes a heartless and nobody is formed too...
3) She has a strong heart like her son and becomes a human nobody
4) Also gets a keyblade b/c her heart is so strong and full of light...

Uh... you do realize that theory was a hoax, right? It was for fun and shizzles.

tofudude

Hmm, Maybe Its cause im out of the loop but I always thought it was mostly an accepted fact that since kairi lost her heart twice, she could have two nobodies. I mean ever since I first heard what a nobody was I was like "wait a minute, how come kairi has one nobody?"
Oww well, guess Ill just have to wait until 358/2 days to clear that up(even though xion IS kairis nobody:closedeyes:)

Cyypher100

possible theory. Nami=white Xion=black fun ying and yang here, but if Xion is indeed her nobody...then why can she use a keyblade and namine can't?

Driveshaft23

Doesn't your nobody tend to be as equally strong as you? I don't know if it's ever been addressed, but Xion seems to be kind of helpless, much like Kairi. Aqua, at least from what I've seen of her, is much stronger and asserts herself much more. If there is no relation, then I guess this is useless.

Also, I think Xion is Kairi's nobody and Namine is a nobody from Sora and Kairi. Namine isn't in a black coat or considered part of the organization, right? I think that's done intentionally. Roxas was obviously Sora's nobody, but Namine only appeared to be Kairi's, but as far as I know, the two can't exist at the same time, right? You could have a heartless and a nobody, but a whole can't be there when a half is too...

If Xion is already dead at this point, then Namine would be the only part of Kairi that she needed to absorb. I think for Namine to disappear completely, she needed to be with Sora and Kairi, which is why when we see her, she's transparent. And in the end when it's Sora and Kairi and they show Roxas and Namine, it could have just been to show a guy and girl so it wasn't weird.

Also, what would Aqua have done to make her nobody just appear? If VAT are present 10 years before the first KH, why would her nobody appear 11 years later?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hmm, Maybe Its cause im out of the loop but I always thought it was mostly an accepted fact that since kairi lost her heart twice, she could have two nobodies. I mean ever since I first heard what a nobody was I was like "wait a minute, how come kairi has one nobody?"
Oww well, guess Ill just have to wait until 358/2 days to clear that up(even though xion IS kairis nobody:closedeyes:)

Xion isn't Kairi's Nobody until Days is released and says so.
And the accepted fact was that there was no Nobody created on the night of the storm since AtW didn't believe so. Xion might just prove him wrong, but until then we don't know he's wrong

Doesn't your nobody tend to be as equally strong as you? I don't know if it's ever been addressed, but Xion seems to be kind of helpless, much like Kairi. Aqua, at least from what I've seen of her, is much stronger and asserts herself much more. If there is no relation, then I guess this is useless.

Xion can snatch a Keyblade; she can use magic; she's going to take Axel head on.
I don't think she's as helpless as Kairi, though that's not to say she's not her Nobody. Nobodies do get special powers when they're born.

Also, I think Xion is Kairi's nobody and Namine is a nobody from Sora and Kairi. Namine isn't in a black coat or considered part of the organization, right? I think that's done intentionally. Roxas was obviously Sora's nobody, but Namine only appeared to be Kairi's, but as far as I know, the two can't exist at the same time, right? You could have a heartless and a nobody, but a whole can't be there when a half is too...

Namine doesn't have a B+S though, so it's not like she took anything Roxas or Xion might've needed from either Sora or Kairi.

If Xion is already dead at this point, then Namine would be the only part of Kairi that she needed to absorb. I think for Namine to disappear completely, she needed to be with Sora and Kairi, which is why when we see her, she's transparent.

Only she began disappearing without Sora being around :\

Also, what would Aqua have done to make her nobody just appear? If VAT are present 10 years before the first KH, why would her nobody appear 11 years later?

Maybe it appeared first but wasn't revealed. Maybe she was unaware of being a Nobody. lots of things are possible.

Driveshaft23

You know what would be a real kicker? If Xion was Riku's nobody.

I mean, most of Org. XIII seems gender confused anyways....

Driveshaft23

I wasn't very serious. I just thought it'd be interesting. Axel's just made sense if Riku were to have a nobody.

I'm just ready to watch us all be wrong about Xion and have it be some insane thing we've never thought of.

Driveshaft23

I don't think it's this obvious though. Nomura even said that they weren't showing too much, and Xion looks very similar to the 3 girls.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The thing is that a lot of people don't even consider Aqua to be an option, and we really don't know what happened to her Heart if she became Xion (unlike Kairi's Heart) so it ties in with both of his statements in the matter XD (revealing too much, and him telling us to rethink about Xion's Heart and what happened to it).
But meh. We won't know for a while.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
I also think that xion is kairis nobody but we cant be sure quite yet. If this is (true) then sora and namine may be involved because of all who is connected to sora even (kairis nobody) but i cant be positive. Although that i doubt xion is involved with aqua. It is still a possiblity.
Riku crouched down and holding Xion on Destiny Islands
Xion: Sora? You know Sora?

Destiny Islands, at the shore?
Blindfolded Riku and Xion are talking.
Xion: "Will you tell me about it? About girl Sora is always together with."
Riku: "You mean Kairi?"
Xion: "Kairi... That girl looks like me."
Riku: "She's the girl Sora cares a lot for."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back