• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why just subtitles?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

eoin

when kingdom hearts 2 fm was released one of the features it was to have was full english voice actors but why then when I look just for the scenes made just for that game are they Japanese with english subtitles?

Cloudless Sky

when kingdom hearts 2 fm was released one of the features it was to have was full english voice actors but why then when I look just for the scenes made just for that game are they Japanese with english subtitles?

No english subtitle in KH2 FM+ ... If you found video somewhere with sub with it, it is a fan made video

Sexy Angel
They had english voice's at pre existing scenes with japan subtitles, but with new scenes, they had japan voices and japan subtitles.

Stars

リク

Yeah, with what CHARGE said. They have japan subtitles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back