• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why its called 358/2 days...i think

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternamente926

358/2 days

*358 is seven days away from a whole year
--those 7 days were played in the beggining of kh2

*2 is for two years
--which was the amount of time sora was asleep

I dont know if its already been said y its called 358/2 days but thats wat i think.if u think thers another reason tell me or encourage mine or watever

PS this is my 1st time here so dont be hatin plz

I agree with your first part. I believe the two is in reference that Sora and Roxas are two people sharing the same heart... basically, Roxas is on borrowed time.

UrbanQuattrus

The opening scene in CoM is the exact sequence Kingdom Hearts ended on after the credits. Enough time passed for night to fall, and shortly after that Sora 'discovered' CO. So while it may be incorrect to say that CoM started a few hours after KH, we didn't get control of the character again until several hours after Sora kicked Ansem the Fake's ass.

You misunderstand, I am asking where it is confirmed that Organization XIII took "several months" to move into Castle Oblivion. Most everyone on this thread seems eager to accept it, despite the fact this is the first I've ever heard of it.

Rix

:)
Awards
358/2 days

*358 is seven days away from a whole year
--those 7 days were played in the beggining of kh2

*2 is for two years
--which was the amount of time sora was asleep

I dont know if its already been said y its called 358/2 days but thats wat i think.if u think thers another reason tell me or encourage mine or watever

PS this is my 1st time here so dont be hatin plz

I've seen theories and thoughts like that before.

I do personally think that theres a deeper meaning behind that title.. And I'm pretty sure that Nomura said that we have to play through the game to fully understand what the title means.

UrbanQuattrus

^Although, then again, this is from the same man who promised us KH2 would be "darker" than KH1... so we know he has a tendency to exaggerate. The meaning really may just be "a year divided in half".

Rix

Awards
^Although, then again, this is from the same man who promised us KH2 would be "darker" than KH1... so we know he has a tendency to exaggerate. The meaning really may just be "a year divided in half".

You're probably right... Well. Wouldn't surprise me that Nomura is talking about this "deeper meaning" just to make more people buy the game to find that meaning which isn't really that deep.

MegamanX1331

The "/2", I think, might be a reference to the divided sora. Ya know, how Sora was divided into two pieces: a nobody and a heart.
Just my theory though. XD

And, I mean, it's just the title. It's not that important, really.

Rix

Awards
^you aren't the only one who has thought about that. Seems plausible though.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
The "/2", I think, might be a reference to the divided sora. Ya know, how Sora was divided into two pieces: a nobody and a heart.
Just my theory though. XD

And, I mean, it's just the title. It's not that important, really.

I said the same thing Megaman:thumbup:

Awards
I'm still in firm belief that it's 358 days (Roxas in org) over 2 (time Axel and Roxas spent together).

It makes the title incredibly gay in the literal sense, but I find that funny.
Roxas spent OVER 358 days in the Organization. Why is this so hard to understand?

Roxas was alive for close to a year. Certainly not several months and a year. Because that would mean that, KH1 ending to Ending of CoM = takes several months to happen. Also RSiT takes place after CoM during the time Sora was asleep.
I would insert a facepalm picture here, except it's getting to be a cliche on this forum (as is quoting things and just saying "this").

I know RSiT takes place after CoM. But did you read the quote?

Roxas Somewhere in Time said:
It had been a few months since Axel had been called to a place called Castle Oblivion on a mission.
In other words, from the time before CoM started to the time directly after it ended, the time span was a few months. We know Roxas was there BEFORE the other members moved to CO because we see him with all 13 in KH2 cutscenes.

To clarify, that means that not only was he in the Organization for the 358 days of CoM, but also at least the additional few months stated in the quote.

So, yes, the time after Roxas's birth to the end of CoM DID take a few months.

It's confirmed. Period. Let the record show that 358 days does not equal the number of days Roxas spent in the Organization. :D

You misunderstand, I am asking where it is confirmed that Organization XIII took "several months" to move into Castle Oblivion. Most everyone on this thread seems eager to accept it, despite the fact this is the first I've ever heard of it.
See the above RSiT quote.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Roxas spent OVER 358 days in the Organization. Why is this so hard to understand?

I know RSiT takes place after CoM. But did you read the quote?

In other words, from the time before CoM started to the time directly after it ended, the time span was a few months. We know Roxas was there BEFORE the other members moved to CO because we see him with all 13 in KH2 cutscenes.

To clarify, that means that not only was he in the Organization for the 358 days of CoM, but also at least the additional few months stated in the quote.

So, yes, the time after Roxas's birth to the end of CoM DID take a few months.

It's confirmed. Period. Let the record show that 358 days does not equal the number of days Roxas spent in the Organization. :D

See the above RSiT quote.

No Not confirmed. A few months can equal anywhere from 3-11 You never know.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
I have a sort of off topic question. In the CoM vid GA posted, why did Sora and the others chase Pluto? I mean, their didn't seem to be a point and they ran untill, like, 7-8 o'clock, had a lie down and then got up at 2. The only reson was so they could read the letter from Mickey and they didn't even get it.

Yeah, if anyone can, I'm gonna need them to take a look at this as well. Especially that last part.

Awards
No Not confirmed. A few months can equal anywhere from 3-11 You never know.

I'm really tempted more now than ever to throw a facepalm in.

It doesn't MATTER what a few months equals. A few months is A FEW MONTHS. That's in ADDITION to the 358 days between CoM and KH2.

Let me put it in layman's terms. Maybe then you'll see why I'm so frustrated.

358 DAYS + A FEW MONTHS=/=358 DAYS.

Why is this so hard to understand?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
The part about them never even getting the letter.

If you notice, they never read the letter in the closing scenes. And there's no proof that they even caught pluto. He wasn't sleeping near them when Sora woke up.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
If you notice, they never read the letter in the closing scenes. And there's no proof that they even caught pluto. He wasn't sleeping near them when Sora woke up.

I know. Just saying what was the point of that bit if they never even got him, and, what could the contents have possibly been?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Never know. Just like we might never know what the note at the end of KH2 said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back