• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WHY is Xemnas looking for Ven?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen Prince

I've read a lot of threads on Xemnas looking for Ven, but none have said why. Anyone know? I mean, so what if he found him; what's he gonna do with Ven's heart in Sora>Roxas>Sora? I don't get it...did he just wanna find his friend?

Ronzer

My theory, is that when Xemnas was talking to Aquas armour, Aquas armour talked back... That is why the other Org members heard someone speaking to Xemnas, this could possibly be Aqua. Now, Aqua must have thought that she was talking to Terra, as Xemnas is partly Terra, so she may have told him. That explains how he knew Ven was there. Why he was looking for Ven? Possibly because Ven was a keyblade wielder and Xemnas wanted to use him to collect hearts for Kingdom Hearts. This is just my theory though, it may or not be true, but it sounds right.

NoObHaTeRxp

He wants his friend back.. all he wanted to do was protect his friends by the end of BBS. Now how he knows Ven is in the ROA is a whole different story. People are still debating about that

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
It's just an attempt to understand more about his past.
Or, if we are to assume there is a decent amount of Terra in Xemnas, perhaps it is a part of Terra's promise at the end of his scenario.
"One day, I will set things right."
or whatever.

Gram

Banned
Awards
it think its either terra(xemnas) wanting to save his friend or MX(xemnas) wanting the x-blade.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Either the Terra part of Xemnas wants to see Ven, the MX part of Xemnas wants to start over with his X-blade plan, or the Xehanort(Apprentice) part of Xemnas just wants to learn more of his past

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
xemnas has been guessed to carry remnants of terra more so ther asod the bond between terra and ventus is strong it might be calling them to each other or somthing like that very khy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back