• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why is Xemnas a bad guy again?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

trixchasin

i haven't played KH2 in like 2 years, so can someone
refresh my memory on why xemnas using kingdom hearts to
become whole is a bad thing? or why any of the other
members of the organization becoming whole would be bad?
i tried wiki and such and all it says is that he wants to use kingdom hearts,
it doesn't really go into why this is something to be avoided.
thx in advance for the responses.
lata

-me-

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Most of the Org wanted Kingdom Hearts to become whole, but that wasn't Xemnas's only motive. He also wanted to use its power to become a god and create a new world. In addition, the method he uses to create Kingdom Hearts was wrong because he sent Heartless to the worlds, which threatened the lives of millions of people. Most of the Org did not deserve to die, but Xemnas did, especially in light of Days.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It's seen as a bad thing because Organization XIII forsakes everything that isn't a Nobody in order to attain completion.

Dark-Sora 50

Considering the countless amounts of hearts that were stolen to (re)create Kingdom Hearts, I'd say Xemnas is a bit of a dick. On top of the whole "NOTHING IS ETEEEEEEEERNAL!" shtick.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Ah, this brings back memories. Just like what was said above, because he help mess up people's worlds. He can turn people into heartless and he can send heartless to worlds to steal more hearts, increasing their rank. Not saying its wrong to want to be included, but his quest for power is selfish. He was willing to sacrifice the lives of many to obtain supreme power and ruler over the realm of nothingness. He only wants his kind to exist and will gladly convert or destroy anyone or thing that isn't a nobody or does not exist between the two realms.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
Most of the Org wanted Kingdom Hearts to become whole, but that wasn't Xemnas's only motive. He also wanted to use its power to become a god and create a new world. In addition, the method he uses to create Kingdom Hearts was wrong because he sent Heartless to the worlds, which threatened the lives of millions of people. Most of the Org did not deserve to die, but Xemnas did, especially in light of Days.

that like the greatest bad guy plan ever but like all bad guys justice must prevail

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
ugh sometimes its so difficult to remember which ansem or xenahort or xemnas is which cus they all look alike except for ansem the wise but xenahort has too many identities, but anyways wasnt xemnas always a bad guy?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Nah. He was more like a neglected apprentice.

Not really, Ansem held Xehanort in high regard. It is when Ansem forbids him from performing his dark experiments that Xehanort turns to darkness. He was far from ignored, held back from his potential yes, but not ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back