• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why is there no nobodies in castle oblivion on COM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHfan16

Awards
this is my first thread plsss dont be mad for my question just wandering

y is there no nobodies in castle oblivion while in kh2finalmix there is what i mean is the place where ur gonna fight the data of the ORG 13

Awards
I'm not really sure why. Because in World That Never Was Castle its entirely white like Castle Oblivion and its filled with Nobodies.

.:Mega:.

Awards
There weren't any because every last heartless in that castle was a figment of Sora's mind. Remember, the worlds and floors were generated by memories, thus, of course they would only see heartless.

EDIT: As for the whole KH2 FM thing, who knows? Remember, it's not -technically- Castle Oblivion, anyway; it's part of the Cavern of Rembreance.

Wisdom Booigi

roxas97, did you forget that the WHOLE Organization XIII Control the lesser nobodies, incluing Numbers 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9, 10, 13 that have their nobodies.

Hikari713

Hiding. Who ever finds me first gets a cookie!
There weren't any because every last heartless in that castle was a figment of Sora's mind. Remember, the worlds and floors were generated by memories, thus, of course they would only see heartless.

EDIT: As for the whole KH2 FM thing, who knows? Remember, it's not -technically- Castle Oblivion, anyway; it's part of the Cavern of Rembreance.

Geez that was good woulda never thought of that but it sounds correct to me

forgivinglight

yep. exactly what I was thinking.

Apollo

Silver Member

A fully agree with you here!!!! good job!:thumbsup:

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
not for the entrance tho.....like the place you need a world card.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I'm not sure why the 13th floor has heartless... The other rooms have memories of heartless because they were all worlds in his memory...That's odd...

[√]Genuflect
Ahem.
About the heartless in the 13th floor,Remember what Sai'x said?About heartless following the strongest?
Well,They are Organization XIII.Sai'x controlled them so, other members can control them too!

The purpose of Castle Oblivion is Awakening Lost Memories But Org.XIII change it.
And Nomura wanted to reveal the nobodies in KH2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back