• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why is that?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
That's whats great in KH2...
It's easy, but still fun.

You have the drive command, Reaction commands...
There is no way that it could be easier. You really don't even have to use magic in the game.

They even tried to make it harder by giving you anti-form.
I don't remember the name of the Organization member that shot that Lazer gun thing, but the first time I played KH2 I had a real problem with ebating him.

But then, I got anit-form, and I wrecked him.
Point: Even when they tried to make it harder, they made it easy.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
its just simply the way it was. the enemies seemed stronger in 1, i never needed to level up in 2, sephiroth was a freakin amazing boss in the first one, and super easy in the second, mp refill in the second, being able to switch out party members whenever in 2, more abilities in 2(one that made it super easy was leaf bracer). but all these things that made 2 easier, made it more fun!

Eva

~ &#9829;~ Grand Summoner~ &#9829;~
Awards
They just gave Sora a bunch of uneeded upgrades without giving the Heartless any. :/

I honestly didn't mind all the drives and stuff; they should've just given the Heartless the same attention that they did to Sora, so as you actually have a reason to use those drives; I only used Valor Form the entire game (got Final in the last boss lmao), found no use for Wisdom or Master.

Obsidian

They just gave Sora a bunch of uneeded upgrades without giving the Heartless any. :/

I think that pretty much sums up everything. Sora was simply too overpowered and the enemies were weak as hell.

Personally, I think they should have tried to balance everything a lot more. They were on the right track adding Antiform, but I think it should have appeared more frequently. Yeah, you're stronger, but you can't heal, you have no party members, and you take twice as much damage.

Really, they should've had similar setbacks to other abilities so you don't spam. That way, you end up using a variety of strategies and it mixes up the gameplay a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back