• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why is that?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Re: what are the improvements.?

Gummi System was more fun, imo, but I'm a sucker for it. Building those things brings out my creativity.

I shouldn't have spent so much time recreating a shadow out of Gummi.

Coeurl

Demon Dance

Gummi System was more fun, imo, but I'm a sucker for it. Building those things brings out my creativity.

I shouldn't have spent so much time recreating a shadow out of Gummi.

LoL
i once tried to make a keyblade and even goofy's shield.!!

hehe, i only got beaten once anyway..

Apollo

Silver Member

Camera was the only good thing.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
hahha, so, uhm, i think i should buy a KH2 again..

..just to refresh my memories about it..

..cuz i lost my first one..

damn..

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
They should have made the enemies stronger if they were going to add Drives and reaction commands. That would have balanced it out. Although Final Mix did have critical mode and since I have Final Mix I can tell you personally that was a much harder challenge compared to the other modes.

Also the LS was the hardest boss I have ever faced in a video game. Even at Level 99 he could kill you in 2 hits. You had to get defense ups, magic ups, and power ups by defeating the data organization XIII over and over. After I did that I was barely able to defeat LS but I did beat him, twice.

So yeah I thought that was one of KH2's major flaws was the fact that it was so easy.

<3

Call me Love, love.
okay, i've read many times that they found KH2 easy and KH1 difficult..

why.?

what makes 2 easier?

and 1 challenging?

How could you not notice?

KH2 was a lot easier because of the the extra fighting skills we were giving. Like the reaction command, even though I loved it, it still made the game a shove over. It only took me a few days to complete number two compared to the fact I have never finished KH1 :cry:

AkiraKiyoshi

Awards
Website
aka-kami.deviantart.com
KH2 had very many improvements (reaction commands, extra skills... story line has also improved)

not to mention the puzzles aren't there anymore

though i still love KH2 more than KH1, the only disappointment was the fact that it was too easy >_________>

Tweenager

KH1 had special trinities, secret ways to get chests, you have to find 99 dalmatians, harder battles, and more complex worlds and levels.
To be honest I'm not even close to beating it yet. I played KH2, loved it, than got the first one.
By KH2 was much easier with reaction commands, the gummi routes were way easy, combos have more strength, and you've got more accessories to help level you up.

sassysis10

It seems like you had more freedom to move around it KH2. The camera for one was much better than KH1. Reaction commands, combos, and skills, etc. saved my butt several times. There were no puzzles really in KH2, but i missed that from KH1. The gummi routes i thought were harder in KH2 what with the bosses(if you can call them that). Enemies in KH2 were much easier compared to KH1.

IBeatSephiroth

I think that KH1 seemed more difficult due to genuinely challenging bosses and gameplay, but also in part the camera and control scheme. Everything's just a lot easier to execute in the sequel. o_o
And bosses are utter crap >_>

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
KH2 had very many improvements (reaction commands, extra skills... story line has also improved)

...Reaction Commands are the scourge of Quick Time Events and should be ridden of (or altered, so that you can have control). Storyline is inferior in every aspect, the organization XIII is horrible in development, hardly any character have excellent development compared to their KH1/COM counterparts and the fact that a change of writer was the sudden explaination for the lack of quality in that game.

I can never see why people prefer KH2. It's downright horrible.
not to mention the puzzles aren't there anymore
They were one of the best bits in KH1. Even COM has a puzzle of a kind (dungeons that are formed by your cards), but in KH2, it's just kill heartless and go to next room. That's it.

People only prefer KH2 because they played KH2 first =P

Coeurl

Demon Dance
People only prefer KH2 because they played KH2 first =P

i guess so. but im an exception..

i still prefer KH2 than KH1.. .even though i played KH1 first..
i really love the reaction commands, drives, limits, organization, gummis too..

what i hate about KH1 is sora's crappy & stiff moves..
[ though the platforming/puzzle elements are one of the best in it ]

in KH2, those things were greatly improved, imo.. .which, you people say, is the cause of its inferiority..
but i gotta admit, it was easy.. ..i actually finished it, though not 100%, the first time i played it..
and i don't care much about the easy-part of KH2, as long as i'll have fun with it [ especially in the battle system ] im good with that..

actually, im not good in differentiating storylines & character developments..
maybe that's the reason i prefer KH2.. .,

Doc

KH1- Special Attacks & Summons

KH2- Limits, Drives, Summons, Reaction Commands, AND MP CHARGE

enough said

Muse

you look atrocious
And yet, KH2 also has: worlds that don't connect to the plot, villains who aren't even present for half of the plot, a difficulty level that's only difficult towards a three year old, and several under-developed characters. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back