• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why is that?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
okay, i've read many times that they found KH2 easy and KH1 difficult..

why.?

what makes 2 easier?

and 1 challenging?

Rix

:)
Awards
Kh2 was just a lot easier.. You have a lot more combos + drive forms + the enemies are flinching a lot more in KH2 than KH1. And then we have the reaction commands.
KH1 didn't have those combos, it didn't have drive forms and reaction commands, and enemies didn't flinch and attacked you more.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Basically I can say that KH2 was so much easier because of reaction commands, even Sephiroth was easy... KH1 limited a lot of things, ie. MP etc. and no reactions, but yah

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
they are right about the reaction commands and enemies but also in KH1 Sora doesnt move as good, like his jump is crappy and also his glide

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
They made the game more 'user friendly' under the excuse that Sora just got better as a swordsman, at least physically if not also with pure skill (since as far as Sora's concerned, KH2 started like a week after KH1 ended...). The Heartless, however, remained in the same level.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Its simple, kh2 had reaction commands, drive forms, combos, less difficulty. KH1 had no reaction commands, drive forms, harder enemy's, and not much combos,and it was way harder..:D

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Basically everything that everyone is saying is true. KH2 with all the commands, combos, drives, and etc makes the gameplay easier. And since KH1 was the first one they didn't think about putting in those commands or anything.

PkmnTrainerJ

Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Are we all forgetting how frustratingly annoying the camera was in KH1 also? That got me killed more times than anything.

KH2 is easier because during production of the game the games difficulty was lowered then what it was in KH2. Then you add in Drive Forms and Reaction commands it just becomes ridiculously easy. Plus add in the linear stage design which all but took out the need to even have a jump button in the game. The games difficulty level was lowered by a lot. I started out playing on hard difficulty and I had to restart to check and make sure I didn't put it on easy. KH1 was difficulty was harder not only because you don't have reaction commands or anything like that, but because the enemies are actually harder.

Muse

you look atrocious
KH2 was dumbed down, simply put. SE didn't have that much faith in its players, it seems. :/

Are we all forgetting how frustratingly annoying the camera was in KH1 also? That got me killed more times than anything.

I didn't. I think that was one of the only 'improvements' in KH2 that I actually liked. It wasn't so much that I kept getting killed by enemies in KH1 because of the camera, but because I was in certain places with ledges (Deep Jungle), I kept falling off and having to restart from the very bottom. That, and Donald and Goofy kept pushing me off.

Shade737

Silver Member
KH1 isn't that difficult. You just need to practice the basics and grind a bit and your set.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Why is KH2 easier? Because KH2 gave Sora steroids.

Steroids=more attacks, the Drives, dumber enemies...the list goes on.

Lolita

Dear You
I Think we can all agree that in that aspect kh1 was funner than kh2. Hopefuly the new games bring that back.

I don't. o___o It was easier, but I found it more fun than KH1. So i'm out of "everyone".

Anyways, KH2 had drive forms, more summons, the MP system also made things easier, reaction commands, combos, the list can go on. KH1 didn't have all that, and KH2 had Beginner mode, while KH1 had Normal and Expert mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back