• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Why is she doing this to me?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

15th member

This girl(who I am infatuated with) is someone I'ved been with the whole school year. She is 2 years older than me, but when it was my first day at school. She greeted me(her smile kills me) and told me that how was my vacation, i just said fine. When we have a Student School Council elections(she was running for president) and she invited me to join her party, and I agreed. She was responsibe and matured, when they were rehearsing their dance number, she was very tired and I was sitting in our HQ and talking with other party members. And she sat beside me and asked permission if she could rest and sleep at my shoulders(i mean what the hell??) and I agreed(of course) Her hair smelled good ang she was very beautiful 1 cm apart(damn i even dreamed about her) She'ved won the elections and after that we always talked and chat together, but now she is like avoiding me and and dont answer to my messages. Our school year will end at March and her B-day is Feb 14, i wanted to know what is her problem(she thinks that I am at her same age at first because of my attitude) HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!( Its almost 5 months that she been doing this)

A

Azrael

I just think she just tried to be friendly, maybe you should initiate a hello to earn a response from her.

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Eh, you should really try talking to her. Maybe some stuff is going on in her life that is making her like that, or she might just be a flirty person. And by 'been with' do you mean, she's your girlfriend? Because it doesn't seem that way. If she was you two would be talking more. But yeah, you should try talking to her instead of just waiting for her to talk to you. Maybe she's shy or is distracted by someone else. :\

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I've been there, taking kindness as a cue; flirting and over friendliness (not sickeningly friendly but in a casual flirtatious way).

It seems that you were the violin, and she was the violinist, pulling on your heart strings playing a sweet tune...but things quickly went sour..ok enough of the metaphors. (shitty ones at that)

Seems to me that she might have a boyfriend hence her lack of contact with you, or she could just be focusing on other things, leaving you in the dust (not trying to sound rude). For that matter if she was doing this for so long why didn't you take the chance to make your move on her? Or have you actually tried talking things over with her? That's a simple solution, which I am hoping you thought of.

Well for what ever reason she's avoiding you it must be a good one; I'd also reveal your age to her, since you've known her this long I'm surprised you haven't already.

impart

Climb The Sky
maybe someone like, started a rumor about you and she believed it or sompthing? i hate it when people do that! but, i mean if she asked to sleep on you she obviously likes you. maybe you said sompthing mean to her and didnt notice? you could try talking to her and ask why shes ignoring you, thats the best way, but maybe shes just a bitch

sballien

You need to talk to her...definetly. Make it something simple, like just ask her how her day went, and take the conversation from there. Don't put an pressure on her though, let her tell you in her own time or when she's ready. But you almost "absolutely" have to talk to her...

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Girls like it when you talk to them about their feelings. Just talk to her about it.

But personally, if I were you and a girl I liked wanted to put her head on my shoulders, depending on howw cuddly she was, I would get the feeling she might like me back, and I would've gone for it then. Just my personal opinion in the matter.

PKKzelfar

Wow, Well, that always happened to me,....then...my advice will be....talk to her, ask her problems, if anyone is just spreading rumors, so what?, they're just damn jealous cause they don't even have their own girl/boyfriend, just go stand up and talk to her.

15th member

Yeah i'd think of that, she doesnt smile anymore(and she's 17 and im 15 and she thinks im 17 but i already told her what's my age). And I really hate those kinds of people that spread rumors on our school about us(and some people really hate it because of our age gap, I mean who cares??)And when she's in one place and I passed there without meaning it(she goes away!!! almost 10 times!!!) And sometimes I caught her staring at me, when we were at a basketball game she always keep a stare at me. When accidentally i opened the door going out to our faculty office, she was standing i front of me and about to open the same door AND IGNORED ME AGAIN How coud I trap her on talking to me without escaping!!!? New fact( she calls me "cutie" and she is the only girl that hugs me and she is not doing it on anybody else)

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
dude i know what you are going through, i was the same way about a year ago, and by what you have told us, this girl is waiting for you to ask her out. Being overly friendly, asking if she rest her head on your shoulder (if thats not a clue to ask her out then i dont know what could be). So ask her out, she is calling you cutie. And she is ignoring you cause she is probably to nervous. So take what i said and take it into consideration.

15th member

dude i know what you are going through, i was the same way about a year ago, and by what you have told us, this girl is waiting for you to ask her out. Being overly friendly, asking if she rest her head on your shoulder (if thats not a clue to ask her out then i dont know what could be). So ask her out, she is calling you cutie. And she is ignoring you cause she is probably to nervous. So take what i said and take it into consideration.

Give me one move that can I ask her and talk to her without running away..........(damn i think i love her)She has no bf and hundreads of guys want to go out with her but each one of them were rejected.

Oz.

Awards
Personally, I think she's not interested in you. I think that maybe she was just harmlessly flirting with you a little, and then she realized that you were into her. That is probably why she's ignoring you now. But, I could be wrong.

Next time you talk to her, just drop this casually in the conversation: "We should hang out some time."

15th member

^^ ^^ ^^
For 5 mONTHS!!!??? It will be better if she said she doesnt like me and she didnt.If she passed by me again Im gonna grab her hand and bring her to the wall and rape her and ask her what is really the problem.:(

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
^^ ^^ ^^
For 5 mONTHS!!!??? It will be better if she said she doesnt like me and she didnt.If she passed by me again Im gonna grab her hand and bring her to the wall and rape her and ask her what is really the problem.:(

Okay hate to creul, but it seems you need some guidence:

What good could possibly come out of grabbing her hand and asking her whats her problem, you actually think that she will tell you. Come on dude use your head a little, girls that are acting like this one is; she is not going to tell you what her problem.

What do you have to lose, you like her alot by what you have told us, she seems to be interested in you, and now your saying that your going to confront her. Yes that could turn out the way that will help you. but what if she likes you, and you do this; then how are you going to be with her. and i understand that you are confused..ask her what her problem is...possibly not know what she is thinking...that is what you are thinking right.

Well to be truly honoest, go with what Oz said, just walk up to her as it were one of your friends and just ask her if she wants to hang out sometime, try using the a bite to eat trick, it usually works for me. So i hope that everything will turn out as planned.

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
Yeah i'd think of that, she doesnt smile anymore(and she's 17 and im 15 and she thinks im 17 but i already told her what's my age). And I really hate those kinds of people that spread rumors on our school about us(and some people really hate it because of our age gap, I mean who cares??)And when she's in one place and I passed there without meaning it(she goes away!!! almost 10 times!!!) And sometimes I caught her staring at me, when we were at a basketball game she always keep a stare at me. When accidentally i opened the door going out to our faculty office, she was standing i front of me and about to open the same door AND IGNORED ME AGAIN How coud I trap her on talking to me without escaping!!!? New fact( she calls me "cutie" and she is the only girl that hugs me and she is not doing it on anybody else)

Well you should still try talking to her. maybe you're getting all worked up for no reason. She might think you're ignoring her and feels awkward. And believe me, 15 and 17 isn't a big age gap.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
This girl(who I am infatuated with) is someone I'ved been with the whole school year. She is 2 years older than me, but when it was my first day at school. She greeted me(her smile kills me) and told me that how was my vacation, i just said fine. When we have a Student School Council elections(she was running for president) and she invited me to join her party, and I agreed. She was responsibe and matured, when they were rehearsing their dance number, she was very tired and I was sitting in our HQ and talking with other party members. And she sat beside me and asked permission if she could rest and sleep at my shoulders(i mean what the hell??) and I agreed(of course) Her hair smelled good ang she was very beautiful 1 cm apart(damn i even dreamed about her) She'ved won the elections and after that we always talked and chat together, but now she is like avoiding me and and dont answer to my messages. Our school year will end at March and her B-day is Feb 14, i wanted to know what is her problem(she thinks that I am at her same age at first because of my attitude) HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!( Its almost 5 months that she been doing this)

She might have realized she was flirting with you, and for her, it might feel akward.

that happened to me once.

She'll come around though or maybe she has mixed feelings for you, and she is just trying to figure it out on her own

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Personally, I think she's not interested in you. I think that maybe she was just harmlessly flirting with you a little, and then she realized that you were into her. That is probably why she's ignoring you now. But, I could be wrong.

Next time you talk to her, just drop this casually in the conversation: "We should hang out some time."

I've been in the same position and I can say that I wholeheartedly agree with this. Girls tend to do that; they like messing around with boys, and when they figure out it's really working they tend to back off. Sad but that's the fate of some unlucky guys out there.

Give me one move that can I ask her and talk to her without running away..........(damn i think i love her)

Don't confuse love with infatuation, which you have. Not love in any sense of the word.

She has no bf and hundreads of guys want to go out with her but each one of them were rejected.

That hints you as to why she hasn't asked you out or anything of the sort. I'd pay attention to this sign.

^^ ^^ ^^

No, that's just pure idiocy, even if it were for comedic effect; don't ever pull off some kind of shit like that. And I guess you were quite entertaining or she would have ignored you way before then ;P

Firo

Oh Crap
She was most likely treating you like every other guy she knows. Girls have a different sense of flirting than guys. When you think she's flirting she's really just treating you like every other guy.

No you don't love her. I know how you feel bro it sucks real bad when you find out the girl doesn't like you. Maybe she was waiting for you to act on a moment. Did you ever hang out outside of school?

PM and I'll do my utmost best to help.

Disluxia

Just reading the first post and a few more by the OP. You are definately over reacting to the max. If she saw that you posted this on the internet you would def. be labeled as cr33p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back