• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why is she called Namine?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

1-up salesman

If Namine is Kairi's Nobody, then why doesn't she have an X in her name? Shouldn't it be something like, 'Raxik' or 'Aikrix?'

D

The KR3W
She doesnt have to have an X in her name to be a Nobody and she has a body but not in the Organization either.

Cause if your in the Org. it is considered to have an X in your name.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
As stated before, an X is only given to Organization Members since by using KH to gain Hearts, they'll be receiving a "new you", as shown in the scene between Xemnas and Roxas and how he named him. They distance themselves from whom they used to be.
Namine not only lacks any and all Memories from Kairi even more than Roxas did of Sora (since supposedly he had Sora's Memories for a while before they were taken while Namine never had Kairi's Memories at all), but came from both Kairi and Sora.
Kairi = ocean
Sora = sky
Nami = wave, the ocean reaching for the sky.
Thus, Namine.

D

The KR3W
Yes. RoXas, Xion, AXel. Namine. No X.

She is a Nobody. She has a body like all Org. members. However not a member!

Defender

Website
www.halochiefs.net
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that you'll only have an X in your name if you are part of the Organization.

EDIT: About 4 replies, I was originally supposed to be the 2nd poster, lol.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Look at it this way -
1) I doubt all the Nobodies everywhere have names. If they do have names, what's the point in giving them an X?
Xemnas: ...a new you
Dusk: ........?

2) A lot of Nobodies are going around not realizing they're Nobodies, but they're probably not powerful enough for the Organization to recruit (maybe someone only makes grass grow as opposed to Marluxia who has some useful vines up his sleeve). They'll go on with their Somebody's names, probably.

C

Colours

If Namine is Kairi's Nobody, then why doesn't she have an X in her name? Shouldn't it be something like, 'Raxik' or 'Aikrix?'

She called Namine because she didn't join the organization, and she sort of named her self. IDK, not too sure.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I'm pretty sure if you read something about it online that is quite informational on Organization XIII and Namine and nobodies and as well as playing the game and analyzing throughly. Namine wouldn't have an X in the name because she's not part of Organization XIII. As well as being created by Sora and Kairi's hearts blended together--err...SA correct me on that if you'd like, and all, I don't think Namine doesn't necessarily need to have X in her name and she's not part of the Organization XIII. I mean KH:COM should give you that answer already from you've seen in the cutscenes and all though they don't show it directly...if that makes sense.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Look at it this way -
1) I doubt all the Nobodies everywhere have names. If they do have names, what's the point in giving them an X?
Xemnas: ...a new you
Dusk: ........?

ROFLMAO.

Xemnas looks at Dusk #1 and waves his hand in front of it. The word "Bob" appears. Xemnas waves his hand again and the word begins to spin around the Dusk. Xemnas snaps his fingers, stopping the spinning letters and a new name is revealed.

"Xobb"

Xemnas smirks and says "A new you."

But after the 58th Dusk, Xemnas got tired.

2) A lot of Nobodies are going around not realizing they're Nobodies, but they're probably not powerful enough for the Organization to recruit (maybe someone only makes grass grow as opposed to Marluxia who has some useful vines up his sleeve). They'll go on with their Somebody's names, probably.

Probably. That makes you have to think, who is really a somebody and a nobody. But only powerful ones retain their body's true form. The rest are just Dusks, Samurai's, and the other forms.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I think the better question here to ask is:

How did she get her name? Did she made it up herself or was it given to her? If so, by who? I never really found that out, with the things I read. I think it was mentioned somewhere, but forgot or so.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
QUOTE=SufferingAngel;3187092]2) A lot of Nobodies are going around not realizing they're Nobodies, but they're probably not powerful enough for the Organization to recruit (maybe someone only makes grass grow as opposed to Marluxia who has some useful vines up his sleeve). They'll go on with their Somebody's names, probably.[/QUOTE]

You mean that there are a lot of human-formed Nobodies wandering around who aren't in the Organization? I'm not sure that's the case, because:

A. Nobodies only retain their human form if they had very strong hearts, whether the heart was good or evil (i.e. Sora, Xehanort). They are supposed to be the rarest of all Nobodies. Most just become Dusks.

B. Xigbar's task was to look for new members, and there were only fourteen members in the Organization. If Xigbar was constantly looking, but wasn't finding much, then that would indicate that there aren't many to be found.

Xemnas looks at Dusk #1 and waves his hand in front of it. The word "Bob" appears. Xemnas waves his hand again and the word begins to spin around the Dusk. Xemnas snaps his fingers, stopping the spinning letters and a new name is revealed.

"Xobb"

Xemnas smirks and says "A new you."

But after the 58th Dusk, Xemnas got tired.

:lol:

I literally laughed out loud when I read that!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
:lol:

I literally laughed out loud when I read that!

Lol! Glad to give you the lol's!

iloveytigers said:
thats the name Nomura came up and she doesn't have an X because she is not in the organization. makes you wonder what Xion's real name is. Maybe Oni

Well, Nami means Ocean...That might have a reason.

Some people think it is Ino because it has something related to the Sea. I forgot. -facepalms self-

Edit: There...I remembered. In Greek mythology, she threw herself into the sea with her son and were revered as deities or something.

C

Colours

I think the better question here to ask is:

How did she get her name? Did she made it up herself or was it given to her? If so, by who? I never really found that out, with the things I read. I think it was mentioned somewhere, but forgot or so.

That is why were discussing it to find out.

D

The KR3W
That would awkward though, a Nobody having the same name as the person who she came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back