• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why is Saix second in command and not Xigbar?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who Should Be Second In Command?

• Xigbar

Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Saix

Votes: 37 67.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qarx

I dont believe that is true. Saix was given some aspect of hiearchy among the rest of the Org. He was givin some very critical and important orders, and was visibly nearer to X then any of the other members. it was clear that X "saw" more to him then he did the other members. Whether it was his dedication (which i believe to be true) or the fact that he could be considered an established threat, he still had something none of the other members came close to having (not even Marluxia as Lord of castle Oblivion, which was just a farce).

What do you mean, X? Like unkown, as used in math?

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
personally i believe that unless Saix is tapping into the moons power he is weaker then Xiggy otherwise its pretty evenly matched

This. I would honestly say that they are all pretty equal in power, and that strength has nothing at all to do with it. For example: If Xemnas is so much more powerful than everyone else, how is it that he is defeated 4 times just as easily as the other members, only showing his great power at the end of the final battle when he almost cripples Riku, who at the moment was incapable of defending himself?

Also,
Joshua said:
Many things in life can be solved by something as simple as pulling the trigger of a gun.

This is one of, if not the truest thing I have ever known to be said in a game, and it only proves even more that strength can be completely irrelevent(sp?). You can put a very strong man and a very weak man into a mortal battle, but does that instantly mean the stronger man will kill the weaker man? No, all the weaker man has to do to survive is raise a gun, aim at the stronger man's head, and pull the trigger, and the fight would be over in less than 30 seconds. Another, although not as directly related example, is Robert Kennedy: He ran for the Democratic nomination, and was expected to win it, but was shot and killed, which meant that the nomination went to Hubert Humphrey won the nomination, and ultimately, we got Nixon as President.

Its not strength that makes Saix 2IC, its the things that hes done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back