• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why is Saix second in command and not Xigbar?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who Should Be Second In Command?

• Xigbar

Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Saix

Votes: 37 67.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
See now, other people agree with me. How come you didn't say that to begin with?

Oh, really? And how, may I ask, do you know this? Or is this just speculation on your part?
Speculation. Also, Saix is possibly the second strongest member in the organization which meant that Xemnas felt he was the most reliable member.

Swxpert

Speculation. Also, Saix is possibly the second strongest member in the organization which meant that Xemnas felt he was the most reliable member.

i doubt that very much, Xaldin is MUCH more powerful and so is Axel and roxas

Qarx

Highly doubtful. Saïx was not actually that difficult to beat, whereas Xigbar was extremely hard to beat. Demyx was harder to beat, in my opinion, than Saïx. Saïx I beat on the first try. Demyx... 5 tries. Xigbar... 3. Xaldin... 10.

Difficulty is in the game machanics. It (as far as I know) has nothing to do with how strong each character is.

For example, Xaldin was much harder to beat than Xemnas (all forms), but was supposed to be much weaker.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Difficulty is in the game machanics. It (as far as I know) has nothing to do with how strong each character is.

For example, Xaldin was much harder to beat than Xemnas (all forms), but was supposed to be much weaker.

Perhaps this is true to some extent, but you must admit that how strong they are in game mechanics shows some part of how strong they are as members.

Besides, what makes you believe that Xaldin was much weaker than Xemnas? Simply because of his rank? That means absolutely nothing, as already stated in this thread.

Also, the person that I was making this statement to was calling Saïx the strongest, and they probably did mean in term of game mechanics.

Who's to say that, outside of game mechanics, Xaldin isn't the strongest member, or Roxas? Or any of the others, for that matter. The way they joined, and the order in which they died is not a true indication of their strength or power.

A

Azrael

Gameplay nonsense....xD

Swxpert

Highly doubtful. Saïx was not actually that difficult to beat, whereas Xigbar was extremely hard to beat. Demyx was harder to beat, in my opinion, than Saïx. Saïx I beat on the first try. Demyx... 5 tries. Xigbar... 3. Xaldin... 10.

that might be gameplaying but what about my statment don't you agree with?

Perhaps this is true to some extent, but you must admit that how strong they are in game mechanics shows some part of how strong they are as members.

Besides, what makes you believe that Xaldin was much weaker than Xemnas? Simply because of his rank? That means absolutely nothing, as already stated in this thread.

Also, the person that I was making this statement to was calling Saïx the strongest, and they probably did mean in term of game mechanics.

Who's to say that, outside of game mechanics, Xaldin isn't the strongest member, or Roxas? Or any of the others, for that matter. The way they joined, and the order in which they died is not a true indication of their strength or power.

true Xemnas was a ego whore he always was #1 and honestly i doubt that he was that much more powerfule then some of the others, we have been baseing all this on the asumtion that Xemnas really was the most powerful, i honestly think Roxas could have beat him axel probably not

Qarx

I saw a video of a fight with KH1FM's Xemnas. He looked pretty tough.

Also, he still has most of those attacks (such as shooting lasers and projecting forcefields) before he bonded with the "people's hearts" Kingdom Hearts. He even had (albeit a weaker version, and much easier to end the effect) that curse move.

After the dragon forms, when he's wearing that black and white coat, is he still connected to Kingdom Hearts?

Qarx

But isn't that also in game mechanics? I thought that wasn't supposed to be a basis for how strong they are outside of game mechanics. So, really... if game mechanics are not a true indication of their power and strength, who would be the strongest?

Hmm. Perhaps. But it was sort of a cutscene when Sora broke it.

Also, Xemnas shot lightning at Sora. He deflected it, of course, but it was a show of power.

Another case is as such. Did you struggle, even in the least when you fought Nobodies for the first time as Sora? He was exausted from it, but it was easy.

Lifes.Lover

Website
Hmm. Perhaps. But it was sort of a cutscene when Sora broke it.

Also, Xemnas shot lightning at Sora. He deflected it, of course, but it was a show of power.

Another case is as such. Did you struggle, even in the least when you fought Nobodies for the first time as Sora? He was exausted from it, but it was easy.

I'm not saying that Xemnas isn't powerful. I'm just saying that, going by what you believe, power within the game fights does not indicate their strength of power outside of the in-game fights, which is what you were trying to say to begin with.

Do you mean the Org. member Nobodies, or regular Nobodies? Regular Nobodies, no, I didn't struggle, but only because I made it a point of always gaining more experience than necessary in the beginning of the game- or any game, for that matter. I find it always works easier to get through the game that way.

Qarx

I'm not saying that Xemnas isn't powerful. I'm just saying that, going by what you believe, power within the game fights does not indicate their strength of power outside of the in-game fights, which is what you were trying to say to begin with.

Do you mean the Org. member Nobodies, or regular Nobodies? Regular Nobodies, no, I didn't struggle, but only because I made it a point of always gaining more experience than necessary in the beginning of the game- or any game, for that matter. I find it always works easier to get through the game that way.

I guess the only way to know for sure would be if we had an in-game Dragon Ball Z Saiyin Scouter.

... Were you hoping for an OVER 9000 joke?

Yeah, I was talking Dusk/Creeper/Assassin Nobodies.

Lifes.Lover

Website
I guess the only way to know for sure would be if we had an in-game Dragon Ball Z Saiyin Scouter.

... Were you hoping for an OVER 9000 joke?

Yeah, I was talking Dusk/Creeper/Assassin Nobodies.

Sorry, but I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I don't watch Dragon Ball Z... or is that a game?

Qarx

Sorry, but I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I don't watch Dragon Ball Z... or is that a game?

It scans a foe, and somehow determines their fighting ability, or, power level.

A man with a gun had a power level of 10, and a talking sea turtle with 1.

EDIT: the internet meme, "OVER 9000!!!!!" was taken from the episode where Goku fights the characters Nappa and Vegeta. Nappa asked Vegeta about Goku's power level, since his was destroyed during his fight with Goku. Vegeta read the climbing numbers: "6000, no, 7000. 8000?!" Nappa's reply was, "Vegeta?! How tough IS this guy?!" Vegeta took his Scouter off and said "It's OVER 9000!!!" Nappa's response was "WHAT?!? NINE THOUSAND?! THERE'S NO WAY HE'S STRONGER THAN ME!".

Last edited:

anti-form137

who says he isn't as serious? maybe what you take for immaturity is really overconfidence

I think that there is some overconfidence to it, but there's still immaturity. For example, in that KH2 Final Mix scene where vexen talks to zexion, and then xigbar shows up, zexion asks him why he isn't out recruiting new members like he was assigned to do. He says he has someone covering for him (I don't remember who) and that he wanted a break.

Cyypher100

i dont think Xigbar would have wanted to be second in command, and i dont think Xemnas wanted him either ;P But i do think the reason why Saix was choosen was because of his unwavering dedication to the cause of the Organization. Sorta sad to see the only purpose he had was taken away when he was so close to getting there.

Swxpert

i dont think Xigbar would have wanted to be second in command, and i dont think Xemnas wanted him either ;P But i do think the reason why Saix was choosen was because of his unwavering dedication to the cause of the Organization. Sorta sad to see the only purpose he had was taken away when he was so close to getting there.

i agree (somewhat) but still i think you are all mistaking "second in command" with "overseer of TWTNW" in my opinion Xemnas wouldn't be the type of person to define rank he just sees himself as gods gift to nobodies, and everyone else can file on in behind him

Cyypher100

I dont believe that is true. Saix was given some aspect of hiearchy among the rest of the Org. He was givin some very critical and important orders, and was visibly nearer to X then any of the other members. it was clear that X "saw" more to him then he did the other members. Whether it was his dedication (which i believe to be true) or the fact that he could be considered an established threat, he still had something none of the other members came close to having (not even Marluxia as Lord of castle Oblivion, which was just a farce).

Shadows_and_Fire

Website
www.myspace.com

Why wouldn't you want a position of power? It could help you to get closer to achieving your own goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back