• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why is moogle in kh3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Benzomatix

Banned
I heard some rumor that kh and ff are a separate thing now

but they still had access to add moogle

im starting to think they could have added cloud and a hidden sephiroth battle

but but I guess lamura was too busy being a jack off

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I heard some rumor that kh and ff are a separate thing now

but they still had access to add moogle

im starting to think they could have added cloud and a hidden sephiroth battle

but but I guess lamura was too busy being a jack off

What? Moogles have been in the series since the beginning of the series. The game isn’t devoid of FF, just individual characters because Nomura felt that it would have been better to focus on all of the original characters. In the end he wasn’t wrong...but their presence was definitely missed and could have been worked in somehow. There are a ton of FF references throughout the game, though. The game has them everywhere.

He has a Keyblade transformation called “Highwind” and Sora plays like a dragoon, not to mention the Dissidia reference, the other references in Toy Box, the Gummi Ships and constellations, the spells and abilities, the reference in Twilight Town, and plenty more.

But yeah okay Nomura was being a “jack off”. Let’s go with that.

Benzomatix

Banned
What? Moogles have been in the series since the beginning of the series. The game isn’t devoid of FF, just individual characters because Nomura felt that it would have been better to focus on all of the original characters. In the end he wasn’t wrong...but their presence was definitely missed and could have been worked in somehow. There are a ton of FF references throughout the game, though. The game has them everywhere.

He has a Keyblade transformation called “Highwind” and Sora plays like a dragoon, not to mention the Dissidia reference, the other references in Toy Box, the Gummi Ships and constellations, the spells and abilities, the reference in Twilight Town, and plenty more.

But yeah okay Nomura was being a “jack off”. Let’s go with that.

“There are a ton of ff references throughout the game” ? Ok then where is sephiroth yuffie aerith and cloud I wanna see them right now on kh3

If if there are a ton of ff referencess

im pretty sure nomura just rushed this game and didn’t care about ff characters or dual weilding

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
“There are a ton of ff references throughout the game” ? Ok then where is sephiroth yuffie aerith and cloud I wanna see them right now on kh3

If if there are a ton of ff referencess

im pretty sure nomura just rushed this game and didn’t care about ff characters or dual weilding

Yes, yes. We all want to see them too but I have a ship that is a giant lecherous octopus named Ultros and all of the World of Final Fantasy Easter eggs in KH3 so rather than claiming KH3 was rushed for absolutely arbitrary reasons (the game has other issues worth complaining about), maybe use that energy to try and think of what should make it in the next Kingdom Hearts title.

Sora didn’t need to dual wield when he had so many different abilities available to use. Ever After’s transformations are OP af and most of the late-game Keyblades after being powered up are extremely OP.

Benzomatix

Banned
Yes, yes. We all want to see them too but I have a ship that is a giant lecherous octopus named Ultros and all of the World of Final Fantasy Easter eggs in KH3 so rather than claiming KH3 was rushed for absolutely arbitrary reasons (the game has other issues worth complaining about), maybe use that energy to try and think of what should make it in the next Kingdom Hearts title.

Sora didn’t need to dual wield when he had so many different abilities available to use. Ever After’s transformations are OP af and most of the late-game Keyblades after being powered up are extremely OP.

valor form beats any transformation in kh3 tbh

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If you want to see actual FF characters return for the next saga then first we have to somehow let Nomura know fans still want to see them. That they can still be a part of the KH universe despite the OCs now able to stand on their own

des97

Awards
Personally, it doesn't really make much sense for Cloud and Sephiroth not to be in the game. Their arc isn't over yet. But yeah, there are so many more things to complain about that the lack of Final Fantasy characters stopped bugging me while I was listing all the cons of Kingdom Hearts 3.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
If you want to see actual FF characters return for the next saga then first we have to somehow let Nomura know fans still want to see them. That they can still be a part of the KH universe despite the OCs now able to stand on their own

I feel like after he was asked about FF characters in that one interview a while ago, he probably knows that people want them back. And if not, the reception for KH3 and the lack of FF characters definitely should clue him in.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Guys, why is Sora in KH III
You'd think I could play a friggin' game without the annoying runt popping up

Totally don't understand Jokemura's way of thinking with that one smh

Back