• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why is kh13.com not working?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nukara

Awards
I know what I'm writing in the wrong place.
But I just do not know who to handle.
I think that there are people here who sit on both sites at once and whether my website just does not work for me.
And I tried all the browser, also downloaded the application KH13 and it also did not work. I even tried to ask for help through twitter, but no one answered me. Therefore, people who have similar problems with entering the site, tell me, and if not, please explain why I can have them and what do you think they are related to? ((
Along with Khinsinder.com, KH13 is very dear to me and I don’t want to part with it, but I tried a lot of ways and was completely desperate.
Maybe no one will read my message, but please, I really need your help. ((

Nukara

Awards
I like both sites. For with them, I began to get acquainted with the KH franchise.
And I do not want to lose one of them.
And the most offensive, I do not even know the reason why I can not enter.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Not that we'll be able to help you, but have you been logged into your account during those times you couldn't access the site? If so, see if it works when you're logged out. If it does, it's possible you may have been intentionally locked out. If you can't access it regardless, it may be a technical issue on your end. Those are my guesses anyway.

Nukara

Awards
Not that we'll be able to help you, but have you been logged into your account during those times you couldn't access the site? If so, see if it works when you're logged out. If it does, it's possible you may have been intentionally locked out. If you can't access it regardless, it may be a technical issue on your end. Those are my guesses anyway.

Site does not work even after logging out.

Back