• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Is It?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
Why is it that in the kh2 intro sora sits in the middle of kairi and riku on the palm tree/paopu tree but in kh1 sora sits on the left (where kairi sits in khII intro)...?

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
you know, they've sat at that tree more than once (off-screen hehe)

and it's a representation of Sora being close to both Kairi and Riku. Being in the middle like surrounded by his friends almost.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
well yeah it could be representation, i was just wondering why as the Intro is supposed to be a recap of kh1

although it does look better when kairi and riku fade away at either side, then he becomes a loner lolololol

E

Eclipse

pooor kid...all alone.........he needs some love.....*i give the signal*.......*michael jackson shows up*
me: you know what to do
michael: rowr! *runs off to find sora*

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
it's just a memory, he's just remembering good old days with kairi and riku
it wasn't a specific memory of him with them, it was just a collective memory of all the times he sat there with them because if it was a real memory, then they would have really disappeared in the past which I really don't think happened

sora8300

i think the developers are aware that sora is in a different spot on/near the tree, or at least they should, and besides they probably sat on that tree many times, the scene is prob not that same one that was in kh1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back