• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why is it that such a wimp as marluxia ended up being the lord of CO?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
hey dudes giver me a break you all were new at forums sometime,i guess you made mistakes too,but if i dont practice this forum thing i wont get better at it,and ok maybe wimp is not the correct word for marluxia,but my point is he sure was smart but axel was smarter

Muse

you look atrocious
anyway,how did the orgXIII took hand of namine?i know that she is kairis nobodie

They most likely found her right after she was born. She was born at Castle Oblivion, a location that they had seemingly already had explored at that point. It's not impossible to think that they took her alongside the castle into their possession.

i dont think so,marluxias plans were flushed down the toilet thanks to axel(the mayor ploter)

Yes. It's all because of Axel that Marluxia's plan was foiled. That hardly means that Marluxia's a wimp, however.

and im new at this forum thing and when i say new i mean that i have never see a forum before

Read the FAQ, the stickies, and the announcements. Don't step on anyone's toes and stray from making threads based entirely upon your own opinion, and you'll do just fine.

Lolita

Dear You
hey dudes giver me a break you all were new at forums sometime,i guess you made mistakes too,but if i dont practice this forum thing i wont get better at it,and ok maybe wimp is not the correct word for marluxia,but my point is he sure was smart but axel was smarter

Everyone's had their first time at a forum, and what are you talking about practicing on a forum? o3o Making a thread based on your opinion and only your opinion doesn't have to do with getting to know how to be on a forum. And if it wasn't the correct term, why say so much over that he's a wimp.

sassysis10

Considering the fact that Marluxia used Namine as a shield to put Sora against Axel, i would say Marluxia was usually one step ahead of Axel. Sora was the one who got Marluxia in the end not Axel. They were both cunning.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Everyone's had their first time at a forum, and what are you talking about practicing on a forum? o3o Making a thread based on your opinion and only your opinion doesn't have to do with getting to know how to be on a forum. And if it wasn't the correct term, why say so much over that he's a wimp.
so,were do i practice,cause everyone has got the right to express their opinion,wether you like it or not and please read the tags and you'll get my point

Lolita

Dear You
so,were do i practice,cause everyone has got the right to express their opinion,wether you like it or not and please read the tags and you'll get my point

Read the FAQ, the stickies, and the announcements. Don't step on anyone's toes and stray from making threads based entirely upon your own opinion, and you'll do just fine.

:>
Yes, everyone has the right to express their own opinion, but not to try and convince everyone that their opinion is the one that matters most and has to be true. We understand you think Marluxia is a wimp, but we all have our opinions, and most won't be convinced by backup that isn't really evident. /watimakenosense
And I read your tags, " Axel rocks, Marluxia sucks". I don't get your point, in a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back