• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why is it taking so long?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitsugaya_Sagara

feadon said:
I have one demo (okay, it's not mine, it was my father's, and we don't got it anymore). It was pretty cool, but the demo was like from my ass! :cool: I wish my Father DO NOT take something like that to home again! The cd was almost brake! But demo was fine (NOT THE F**KIN CD)

What kind of work does your father do?

feadon

I didn't know like anything of it; it was in some sort of chinese or something... and it was an old demo, there's some trailers of it in the 'Videos'... I really liked the triangle button! My Kingdom Hearts I was some sort a strange, because it was in france :<, so I didn't relize what was the part of triangle button in it. The Magics (or something like that) were cool, the blizzard (I dunno what was its name, it was in ???(my ass)) were some kinda Fire in Kingdom Hearts. IT WAS COOL!!!

mynaauka

Website
gabrielknight.deviantart.com
feadon said:
I didn't know like anything of it; it was in some sort of chinese or something... and it was an old demo, there's some trailers of it in the 'Videos'... I really liked the triangle button! My Kingdom Hearts I was some sort a strange, because it was in france :<, so I didn't relize what was the part of triangle button in it. The Magics (or something like that) were cool, the blizzard (I dunno what was its name, it was in ???(my ass)) were some kinda Fire in Kingdom Hearts. IT WAS COOL!!!

...You speaking English, kid? Because I can't understand what the hell you're talking about.

E

Ecstacy

feadon said:

WTF? you gotta say that agin cuz i am lost in that whole abyss of confusion right now :p

Brian

feadon

Uskomatonta mutta kyllä, koti-ikävä iski Soraan ja kumppaneihin niin paljon, että he päättivät tuhota kourallisen Heartlesseja, he rämpyttivät kolmio näppäintä koko päivän, joten se meni aivan PA:ksi. Mutta ei se mitään, Donald on nyt offline-tilassa, kun taas Goofy on online-tilassa, mutta kuinka käy soran? Hän on aivan Soranen, kun joutui penkomaan muististaan kaiken oleellisen, ja muistihan oli jossain kuralätäkössä Naminen jäljiltä...
MUTTA EI SE MITÄÄN?
ei.
oNKO VARMA KANS?
ON.
no, SITTENHÄN PITÄÄ KÄYTTÄÄ WISDOM FORMIA!
MIKSI?
KOSKA SEN AVULLA MP kasvaa vähintään 4 kertaa, oikeasti!!

understand? :)

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
rpg master said:
Okay i kust remberd that i read a interveiw with nomura and he stated that he was almost complete with kh2 that interveiw was tooken in july! But if he's almost comlete with kh2 why is it taking 5 month to be released. I know u have to do the V.A but why is it taking 5 month i mean if he was almost complete with it in july i would think it would be releasd around Oct or Nov! Not december ( for japan) or early( 2006 or late december for North america)

You don't remember when KH2 became delayed due to a problem with FF12 or something do you? Also, I think they're making the Japanese version first and then they'll make the NA and Internation version. It takes time to make one version, than make another. When he says they're almost done, he's talking about the Japanese version. But to tell you the truth, they're probably already done making the game, some gaming companies only release their games during certain seasons or times of the year. There could be another RPG out there or something that SE doesn't want KH2 competeing against or they just want to release it at a certain time. They're going to release KH2 a date away from when they release FF12 and FF12 is confirmed in March, the Japanese version so don't worry, the japanese version of KH2 will be out soon.

E

Ecstacy

feadon said:
Uskomatonta mutta kyllä, koti-ikävä iski Soraan ja kumppaneihin niin paljon, että he päättivät tuhota kourallisen Heartlesseja, he rämpyttivät kolmio näppäintä koko päivän, joten se meni aivan PA:ksi. Mutta ei se mitään, Donald on nyt offline-tilassa, kun taas Goofy on online-tilassa, mutta kuinka käy soran? Hän on aivan Soranen, kun joutui penkomaan muististaan kaiken oleellisen, ja muistihan oli jossain kuralätäkössä Naminen jäljiltä...
MUTTA EI SE MITÄÄN?
ei.
oNKO VARMA KANS?
ON.
MIKSI?

um..........no. it's pretty similar to the first one. just a lil better grammar :p

Brian

mynaauka

Website
gabrielknight.deviantart.com
feadon said:
MUTTA EI SE MITÄÄN?
ei.
oNKO VARMA KANS?
ON.
MIKSI?

You proved my point. Now get off an English site. Actually, you misspelled some things there, too.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
actually its not. because they havent even gave a specific release date for japan where it will come out first. Finland has a better chance of getting it in spring-summer 2006. sorry to burst your bubble. Dont belive any release dates from anywhere except Square. u will be extremely dissapointed if u do

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
feadon said:
MUTTA EI SE MITÄÄN?
ei.
oNKO VARMA KANS?
ON.
MIKSI?

WEll... that depends if your german or japanese but miraculously I dun understand what the hhell your saying!! Yuor hiding KH2 info aren't you *chokes Feadan*

M

MegaFlare

Kids, this has turned into a chat thread. I also wanted this to not be a debate over the release date, but simply "why it is taking so long". People are choking each other, and I've been asked to close this. I allowed this thread, but if it gets out of hand, I have to close them.

Closed, unless every one of you PM me and beg to reopen it with good behavior and nice puppy eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back