• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Why is it never me?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tattered Rebirth

Always a possibility, I guess. Although I never know how to start/end it. Or what that part in the middle should be like.

T

Tattered Rebirth

Haha, I was never good at it. Guess there's time to learn. No better time like the present.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
:O

Band relationships are silly and full of drama. But Band relationships can also make you a celebrity. Y'know, within the band. Doesn't count for much in the real world. >.>; Enough of silliness.

If the girl you like is in band, you could ask her what she thinks about the songs you're playing, or ask her if there are songs she would like to learn, etc. There's a lot to talk about there, because it's an INTEREST THAT YOU BOTH SHARE! :O!

For that matter, you can ask her how she got into band, and whether or not she hates it or what. And if you're a good conversationalist, you can go from there to, like... family. Or from band to her hobbies and then yours, and find out more about each other... That could give her a chance to get to know you, and then maybe she'd be more open to your liking her. ...In the long run. Definitely not a first conversation topic.

.-. It's not hard to interact with the opposite gender. I think it's recommended?

T

Tattered Rebirth

haha. Band = Drama. There's no avoiding it. Especially at my school. If something feels off about school, even the other kids know it's band drama. It's crazy.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
._.

No, I love band. D: Even though I'm a Percussionist. :3

Anyway, yeah, just lock into a similar interest and go from there. Talk to a girl like a friend, and then once you've established some sort of relationship, go for it. XP

JUST DON'T BE CREEPY. :D

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Dude I had the same problem too. Word got out that i liked a girl then she avoided me but i was persistint and on the last day of school she had a whole conversation with me its how girls work they like persistince

Lost Wielder

Band people just talk about band too much.

no we don't. And anyway, I have the same problem. you just gotta let it go. Yes, you're not going to parties with your loved one, or sitting in the stand at the football game cuddling with your girl, but that's just life. Ya gotta live with it.
Just be yourself, and wait. Someday, there will be a girl for you.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Well... based on how butt-farty you act around here, it's not really surprising at all.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well you can't make her like you dude... simply not worth the time and effort including the fact forcing someone to act one pressure is wrong to begin with.

So with that being said, don't try too hard to get to know her at least. She won't instantly like you, work your way up first, it's hard but worth it. If you have the opportunity to converse with her on a friendship level than always be yourself, being fake can lead to bad consequences.

Lastly, if you know more about her and you notice that might not be right for you than move on.
It's not the end of the world if she doesn't learn to like you, trust me I've had that view on relationships and it was one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made thus far. Waiting on someone isn't good for you nor them, so just find someone else if she doesn't requite your feelings for her. Besides being single is fun ^^

monkeymadness08

Oh god, you are 15 of course your friends are going to tell somebody. But if you want girls to talk to you try to get to know them first, but be a little mysterious but not to the point where we are so tired of trying to get you to open that we give up. Also be the man in the relationship, take the initiative and ask the girl out. She already knows, so just walk up to her at school and just ask her. The worst she can say is no, right? And if she does say no then that is ok because there are plenty of girls out there. It just takes time. Right now at that age girls are looking for someone exciting like the bad boy. But when they get older they want the stable guy that will be able to help support them in the future they might have together. Trust me on this okay. Just don't worry about it too much. Just smile. :]

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Trumpets are badass and you know it, it's band not battle of the bands :p

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Trumpets are BA. My sister plays the trumpet. I play percussion, including drumset, and everyone likes to have a real nice cow about THAT, but you have to respect other instruments. Don't mock the trumpet. And it's used in PLENTY of the popular crap music I'm sure YOU listen to. You just need to listen.

And there's a lot of awesome stuff happening with the trumpet in other places, too. >.> Do your homework before you mock an instrument. Or better yet, just don't.

Anyway. >___________> Band Pride, whatever. Spam, yeah. No one cares.

tl;dr: TAKE A CHANCE, BUDDY! :D Go ahead and ask her out next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back