• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why is Halo...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Misruk

Halo...Halo2....Halo3...we all seem to like it...from 6 year olds (who seem to kick ass) to freakin 100 year olds.

WHY is it mature, i mean ive played it so many times...so many hours and it makes me wonder. The game isnt all that bloody...its not that bad. Its more like a Teen Rating if you ask me. But I wanna hear what you think and your reasonin of why its mature or if you think it should be teen as well.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
The reasons why it's rated Mature are on the back of the box.

You have a problem with it then you call the ESRB. Good luck trying to change their rating system.

Bloodgift

How about it?
Well....when you get the the flood levels they have LOT'S of blood as twilight man said, being eaten alive, anyday!

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
also, the online multiplayer.

"you're fag. fuck you, faggot. i'm gonna fucking kill you when i see you, you piece of shit."

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
I've always figured it was because Halo really represents that Xbox, and they wanted the Xbox to be a system for more mature players.

D

Deleted member 36435

"you're fag. fuck you, faggot. i'm gonna fucking kill you when i see you, you piece of shit."
"Online interactions not rated by the ESRB"

Also, gore, language, and violence is why its rated M.

S

Shadow Soldier

It's rated M because Cortana has a curvey body.... mmmmmm.

Joy

Bronze Member

ESRB doesn't rate online, if they did, most games would be rated M+, probably even adult.

And almost no games would ever have online then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back