• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why is Halo...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
In all honesty, they can't rate online play. I think there's usually a little note in that area that says, "Gaming experience may change during online play." I don't know if that's verbatim though.

Misruk

Yes. Yes I do. Give me a naked DOA girl or naked Cortana over a naked pamela anderson any day...

I take it thats homers face after seeing Pamela? But anyway, trufully i really dont think its that violent even with the flood basiclly raping people. And as for Online talkin...come on most of the ppl CURSING in that are 6-14 year olds cursing. And plus that the ESRB dont mess with the online ratings

fadin sun

The land of Purple Elephants, Zombies with Angel W
The fact is that the game is M. Probably because it's realistic (the graphics are at least) and the objective of the game is to kill the opponent no matter what.

It also teaches basic military tactics.

I'm sorry but you're pathetic if you think this:

http://salpetti.files.wordpress.com/...on_229462g.jpg

is hot.

You're pathetic for thinking Cortana isn't hot. You're weird

Did I ever say I enjoyed looking at Pamela Anderson? No, I like looking at beautiful asian women and I have taste compared to the pathetic people who just stare at Cortana and drool.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
I'm sorry but you're pathetic.

There is something wrong with you. If you don't find any video game girl hot or sexy.. I'm sorry ;).

Hell even all the woman I know, think video games guys or Anime guys are hot.

Stop trying to be the cool dude..It's not working, anyone who says they don't find a video/anime character hot is lying and guess what? ITS NORMAL..

It also teaches basic military tactics.
I lol'd

Halo was ur first FPS wasn't it?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Maybe he's just asexual...just throwing that out there <_<

S

Shadow Soldier

Umm yea THANK YOU for makin me have to gouge my eyes out from that photo, yea really appreciate it

Well I would've posted a pic of a cortana I found... but she had nipples, and a camel toe.

fadin sun

There is something wrong with you..

If you don't find any video game girl hot or sexy.. I'm sorry..

Hell even all the woman I know, think video games guys and Anime guys are hot..

Stop trying to be the cool dude..It's not working, anyone who says they don't find a video/anime character hot is lying and guess what? ITS NORMAL..

I lol'd

Halo was ur first FPS wasn't it?

I'm not trying to be cool. I have a basic standard of these things and I do not get turned on by video game characters (especially Cortana, who if you look closely at isn't that good looking).

Halo does teach basic military tactics. ie not to run into hot situations without an organized plan, to be cognizant of the enemies around you, etc. Half Life 2 was my first FPS by the way.

I understand why you get aroused by video game women. I just happen to find much more attractive women in real photos than in any video games.

Asexual is mating by one's self. No human is asexual and I am no different. I get attracted by the opposite sex. Just real women not fake.

S

Shadow Soldier

I'm not trying to be cool. I have a basic standard of these things and I do not get turned on by video game characters (especially Cortana, who if you look closely at isn't that good looking).
I get attracted by the opposite sex. Just real women not fake.

You do drugs don't you? Cortana is a freakin smoke house!

Also, WTF, Adults are the important people in our society? Ya, thats why they're ban tons of games. Adults can shove it.

fadin sun

S

Shadow Soldier

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP
Her face is incredibly disgusting. Her body isn't even that good for something that was created by human hands.
I'd do her.... twice in one night.

They could have made her much better than she was. I would prefer pretty much any woman on /s/ than her.
That's because you're weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back