• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why is everybody...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
WTF is up with everybody's member locations and their sigs? They're all leik, "i'm falling into darkness" or "walking the road to dawn/darkness/light/twilight."

Is it fad? Is it lack of originality? Is it cool to you? (it isn't to me)

I WANT ANSWERS

I

inhiding

Either KH fandom is going too far, or they're emo.

Either reason is feasible.

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
I vote emo. But it's true, it is getting out of hand. People need to slap themselves away from KH to some degree or slap themselves out of emo.

I

inhiding

RIDETHEPIG said:
KH location = n00b

a very simple equation yes?
rofl, I recently saw one that said "in kairi's room banging her," and the kid was 10.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
inhiding said:
rofl, I recently saw one that said "in kairi's room banging her," and the kid was 10.
hahahahaha

did he use a condom?

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
That's funny...and creepy. Even if you get sex education at around 10, can you appreciate it? Or maybe the guy's lying bout his age....anyway, the whole weird location thing is only because people think the concept of light darkness and twilight are "cool". I'm one of thise poeple. :D

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
That's funny...and creepy. Even if you get sex education at around 10, can you appreciate it? Or maybe the guy's lying bout his age....anyway, the whole weird location thing is only because people think the concept of light darkness and twilight are "cool". I'm one of thise poeple. :D
The legal age in Japan is 13.

Wait... I'M LEGAL! IN JAPAN!

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
That's interesting and off topic. you should put that in the intersting fact game or the on topic, off topic game.

is "Into the Abyss...." in my custom title kh2-ish too? in this case, I should really change it if it sounds so unoriginal like the twilight and light and darkness location and sigs.....

I

inhiding

RIDETHEPIG said:
hahahahaha

did he use a condom?
I would hope so.

Angel's Prayer said:
That's Mokona from Tsubasa Chronicle (click on the link below) I think he's trying to be cute....
The keyword there was trying.
Angel's Prayer said:
That's interesting and off topic.
lolol

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I saw a 10 year old with a location that was something along the lines of "having sex with your mom". I mean, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back