• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why is Aqua so popular?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Another Key

AQUA HAS IT EPICALLY GOOD FANDOM WISE:

Seriously its literally all I hear about KH nowadays. Normura even mentioned in an interview how popular she is getting. She's so popular that she has 3 playable scenarios, though Im only going to count the each as a new world and a new boss(and new keyblade). The Final Episode being the new boss and bonus keyblade, and the Secret Episode being a new world, which of course comes with its own new boss, keyblade, areas and cutscenes. Now, the protagonist of BBS v2 is likely going to be Aqua.

PLUS WHO DOESNT TALK ABOUT HER BOOBS!

Yeah, Im not against it, I love her too!

Crystal

Silver Member
For BBSv2, i hope there will be a multiple scenario in this game. Rather, just one story.
It definitely having Aqua's story in the game.

PLUS WHO DOESNT TALK ABOUT HER BOOBS!

I think these could be the main reason why everyone loves Aqua xD
But for me, i don't know.
Namine > Aqua.

Stars

リク
Aqua is popular maybe..since she is the only woman whom as a playable character.. and yeah for her nice body structure..
But yeah, i think her stories covered too much in BBS. I would love to see different playable scenario in BBS v2.. There are still a lot of mystery events between BBS and KH1 havent covered..like RG taken over by darkness, Riku and Mickey's absence. I don't hope Aqua is the only playable character there. That's just my opinion.

XehanortHeartles

Why do you think OP? She totally shits on 99.99% of women in the real world, yes even supermodels.

Al%20diablo%20con%20los%20guapos
commission___aqua_new_outfit_by_rush__it-d39epou.png

Lets see:

1) She totally shits on 99.99$ real world women, and is by far the sexiest KH female.
2) Contrary to her looks, she is able to stack a keyblade on the ass of a would be kidnapper.
3) She has an excellent nigh perfect character.
4) Possibly between the 5 strongest people in the KHverse
5) Only playable female so far
6) She is way too relevant and was given too much relevance in the story, was the only one who remained as a baddas in BBS, lets see Ventus was sent into an infinite coma if action is not taken, Terra was turned into a powerless teen with white war with near no memories, while Ventus was playing sleeping beauty and Terra the powerless teen game, Aqua has been fighting the heartless in their homeworld day an dnight.
7) She beated the crap out of a X-blade powered Vanitas.
8) Defeated Terranort.
9) It reminds people how the female protagonist should be, a total badass, instead of a sissy princess.
10) If it werent for her Vanitas would had owned the KHverse.
etc.

Last edited:

Supernova Zander

That picture above is going straight into my Pictures folder. =P

Anyway, the previously mentioned reasons - particularly Aqua's breasts when referring to the male fandom... *ahem*, but that's beside the point - they pretty much sum up why Aqua is so popular. But other than that, she's popular because... well, she's Aqua. Why wouldn't she be popular?

Dross263

I love her mostly because she is the only KH female capable of wielding a Keyblade and kick-ass with it, Xion doesn't count because she is a Mary Sue-ish shemale and a total filler.

Oh yeah and her background story was really sweet, I mean, she wasn't looking for her true identity or how to get rid of the darkness or anything, she just wanted her friends back, and that is more than enough to make me love her character.

And the looks.... Yeeeaaaah the looks.

Crystal

Silver Member
I don't get why Xion being hate so dam much

I agreed. I mean people is not necessary to criticize or compare another female charcter with the person they like.
Although, Xion doesn't had the big boobs that Aqua had, it doesn't mean she is useless. She definitely had her important roles in the game.

XehanortHeartles

If you like characters who are two dimensional in physicality and personality. Also lol pixels.

Aqua two dimensional in physicallity? She totally shits over 99.99% of real world females including supermodels and in fiction she is quite high in tier. Two dimensional in personality? In KH Aqua is the female with most personality lmao, and she is strong to kick Terranort's ass and X-blade Vanitas.

Aqua > your favorite characters. Simple as that, I can name a few universes in fiction which Aqua could solo for example Narutoverse, which other female is capable of that in KH? Absolutely none other.

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
I don't get why Xion being hate so dam much

I don't speak for everyone of course, but for me it was simply because she was badly written. She might have been interesting, had she not been written as the best (or maybe it's worst in this case?) example of a Mary Sue.

Anyway, as most people in here have stated, Aqua is awesome for many reasons, but I think the main one (if you're not a teenage boy) is because not only is she the first playable female, but she's also strong and more than capable of taking care of herself. This sets her apart from almost every female in this franchise, all by itself.

XehanortHeartles

I don't speak for everyone of course, but for me it was simply because she was badly written. She might have been interesting, had she not been written as the best (or maybe it's worst in this case?) example of a Mary Sue.

Anyway, as most people in here have stated, Aqua is awesome for many reasons, but I think the main one (if you're not a teenage boy) is because not only is she the first playable female, but she's also strong and more than capable of taking care of herself. This sets her apart from almost every female in this franchise, all by itself.

Actually isnt Aqua the only female character in the entire frachise who didnt need to be rescued?

I mean

Kairi - speak by itself
7 Princesses of hearts - they exist to be rescued lmao
Xion - I dont played the game, but I read somewhere she had to be rescued or helped in one part correct me if Im wrong

Even badass females like Yuffie and freaking Tifa needed to be rescued by Sora, if they hadnt received back-up from Sora against the heartless swarm, they would had been turned into heartless.

Ikkin

Bronze Member

Mary Sue? Seriously? The only way she's a Sue is if you define Sue as "female character I don't like." She's not the center of the universe, she's not perfect by any measure, and she suffers the consequences of her actions. She might have a few of the standard traits, but everyone in this series does, and she's got less of them than most of the Soras.

Aqua's personality does seem to be a bit polarizing, but that's not necessarily a sign of bad writing. Judgemental personalities tend to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back