• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why is Agrabah so important?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xickae

Exactly what the title says. Why do you think Agrabah is so important for KH?? It's on every KH game released until now (KH, KH:CoM and KH2) and it's already confirmed for 358/2 Days and BBS (I'm not sure about Coded but I bet Agrabah will also be on Coded). All right, "Alladin" is one of the most successful movies ever made by Disney, but why is so important for KH??? I have no clues so tell me all your toughs about it.

PS.: I like the world, just don't know about its importance.

keyblade39

its because jasmine is there , and she is a princess needed 4 the door 2 darkness

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Agrabah was even in the CoM manga! If you ask me, I'm really starting to get sick of that world....

Nobody Master

Personally, I'm beginning to get a bit sick of it too.

But without it, you couldn't get the Genie summon, and I suppose it's a summon they can do almost anything with (like the drive forms of him in KH2)

And the fact Jasmine's from there is pretty important too I suppose, but then why havn't they made a Snow White world?

Owa

Well as much as i find playing in the world of Agrabah annoying, i do like the story that goes with it. I think they should keep Aladdin in it. Sora, donald, and goofy made a strong friendship with aladdin and gang. so why just stop showing agrabah? The worlds that they made the strongest connections/friendships in, should stay. Examples. Olympus Colliseum, Aladdin, Winnie the Pooh, Beauty and the Beast. blah blah, you get the point.

Blink Me

But without it, you couldn't get the Genie summon, and I suppose it's a summon they can do almost anything with (like the drive forms of him in KH2)

Yeah you could as you still got tinkerbell as a summon even though Neverland wasn't in 2. And most of the other summons come from worlds which don't appear in the game ie. dumbo, chicken little, bambi etc. And i agree with all of you that Agrabah appearing is annoying. There's plenty of other disney classics which haven't been touched yet, like the jungle book, robin hood, basil the great mouse detective and all the pixar films disney now owns. Use them instead of the same old worlds. I found agrabah the most disappointing world to return after atlantica, as i felt nothing majorly new was added. At least we got Christmas town and hades underworld with the other returning worlds. And a cave for 100 acre wood.

Nobody Master

Yeah you could as you still got tinkerbell as a summon even though Neverland wasn't in 2. And most of the other summons come from worlds which don't appear in the game ie. dumbo, chicken little, bambi etc. And i agree with all of you that Agrabah appearing is annoying. There's plenty of other disney classics which haven't been touched yet, like the jungle book, robin hood, basil the great mouse detective and all the pixar films disney now owns. Use them instead of the same old worlds. I found agrabah the most disappointing world to return after atlantica, as i felt nothing majorly new was added. At least we got Christmas town and hades underworld with the other returning worlds. And a cave for 100 acre wood.

I suppose that's true, the World doesn't have to be in the game for the summon to be there :p

I personally like Halloween Town. The Christmas town was a great idea, especially the FM idea of Sora's clothes changing to fit the Holiday world he was in.

I also think the 100 Acre Wood should stay, some of the mini-games were kinda fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back