• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why import?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoraLovedByKairi

Website
www.myspace.com
why would you want to import it KH2 Final Mix +?
I mean the only good thing about it is the new features but the menu and everything else is in Japanesse so who will really understand it?

Especially on KH Re:Chain Of Memories th whole voice over is in Japanesse so it's kinda pointless to import because you won't understand anything that there saying:cursing:

SoraLovedByKairi

Website
www.myspace.com
i also heard that if u import games from japan or europe, the game wont work cuz it onoly works with consoles from japan and europe (sumthin like that)

you missed the whole meaning of my thread
what I mean is why get it when most of the game is Japanesse
And that will make it hard to play because you won't understand the command menu and the story line for KHCoM is all in Japanesse voice over so....yeah...

Loli

hm... its a pretty hard question... lol! ^^
you missed the whole meaning of my thread
what I mean is why get it when most of the game is Japanesse
And that will make it hard to play because you won't understand the command menu and the story line for KHCoM is all in Japanesse voice over so....yeah...

ya, i read wat u rote, i was just saying... well.. also, Japanese ppl could be able to play the game tho and understand wat it says

.:Mega:.

Awards

Because there's so many extras that it's like a totally new game? ._. Besides, it's not that hard to find translation guides.

And it WILL work if you have a swap magic.

~Mega

Infinity's End

ars gratia artis
I am importing it

I've played Kh2, I think I might know where attack is in the menu
Re:CoM I have the script (Thanks dogen xD) So I know what there saying, except in the added scene's.

The only thing I am going to have problems with is the ability's =/ Aside from that everything should be good.

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
Well I have a job, and my parents already know that I'm in love with KH so they don't give a crap. I mean you only import it if you really want it. You only go through the trouble if you want it. And I want it, I'm going to get it.

And its around 210 to be exact and that's with the Swap Magic and the KH II Final Mix +

And I can read Japanese perfectly. I'll just tell my aunt to come over and play with me when I play Re: COM. And i know the commands by heart, you don't really need to know what it says, all you need to do is remember, if you played it enough its automatically set in your head.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Two Words: Theatre Mode.

I never beat KH: CoM, so it'll be nice to listen to those Japanese Voices.

And guess what? Theatre Mode = Playing Cutscenes with ENGLISH Subtitles or JAPANESE. (Not sure if this correct, but I'm pretty damn sure.)

So, I honestly have nothing to worry about. Plus, the voices in KH2 are English, so I just don't look at the subtitles, and voila.

The only real issue I'll have is with the abilities, but I can just read my guide, and understand when I get which ability, where it is, and again, voila.

Also, it's only about. . 80 - 120 total for the Swap Magic + FM+.

Don't even THINK it's 250.

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
DA tell me where your ordering your stuff from, cause I went to one site and it wants me to pay 130 for the game. Do you know where I can get it cheaper? I already ordered the stuff I need for my PS2

brainy_pigeon

Because there's so many extras that it's like a totally new game? ._. Besides, it's not that hard to find translation guides.

And it WILL work if you have a swap magic.

~Mega

I agree. There are ways to find out what they're saying without knowing any Japanese.

I, however, can read everything but Kanji, and I know how to speak a little bit. (I've been learning Japanese for over two years) Still, I won't understand a lot of it. XD

Anyways, what I'm trying to say is, it doesn't matter all that much whether or not you know Japanese. It just matters if you really, really want to play the game or not. I'm not importing it, though. I am beginning to consider it, though.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
DA tell me where your ordering your stuff from, cause I went to one site and it wants me to pay 130 for the game. Do you know where I can get it cheaper? I already ordered the stuff I need for my PS2

Play-Asia? Or YesAsia?

Because I know one of those two is offering a box deal for KH2: FM+ and Naruto: Shippuudan Accel. For $130.

Or, has it happened for me, it had in the Quantity Box 2, for some odd reason.

Just take a look at what you're ordering, and the quantity box. If it's quantity, edit it to 1, and there.

Actually, I'll give 'ya a link.http://us.yesasia.com/en/Basket.aspx?section=games&code=c&nsku=1004626917

I assume you went on YesAsia. If so, it was the Quantity problem.

D

Dexter

I'll import it ONLY WHEN SQUARE ANNOUNCES THAT FM WILL BE A JAPANEASE EXLUSIVE...because right now I don't know if FM will be released here or not. An I know if FM does get released here, then I know some people will feel bad for going trough so much trouble...so yeah well see....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back