• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why i'm excited for X Back Cover!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xTheOnlyProdigyx

Website
www.youtube.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11xjqQS3mmk

[FONT=&quot]X Back Cover is probably one of the most exciting things about 2.8. It even competes with 0.2 for me, in fact X Back Cover is probably gonna be the first thing I plan on watching once I get my hands on the game! Since it is 80 minutes while 0.2 looks to be about 3 - 5 hours it'll be easier to get the shortest thing out of the way. But not only that but X Back Cover is just gonna be soo exciting!! Anyways though this video goes into greater detail on why I'm excited for X Back Cover. I hope you guys all enjoy this video [/FONT]:D[FONT=&quot] And I wanna hear some of the reasons you guys may be excited :)[/FONT]

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
My primary love for the KH series is the story and the lore. Seeing as Back Cover will bring to light the answers to a great deal of mysteries we've had for a while, I am very excited to watch Back Cover. My excitement for both it and 0.2 is pretty much equal, with an edge to 0.2 since it 's a playable experience that demos what KH3 will be like, and isn't just a film.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
X Back Cover has the most ambiguity towards it. It's like solving a murder mystery with this entry. I need to play it first in order to have Kingdom Hearts X questions answered...

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm excited because it's an actual KH movie. Like Days and ReCoded were advertised as such but it didnt work well just cutting, copying, and pasting with text scroll in between shots. Since this is being made 100% new for 2.8 I have some high expectations! I cannot wait to pop the disc in, sit back with a bucket of popcorn, and just enjoy some KH story goodness (that hopefully pumps me up more for 3).

Caxinuld

Awards
I can't wait for Back Cover because I want to find out who the traitor is & see what led to the Keyblade War.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
I’m personally very excited to see how Back Cover will develop the Foretellers and build up to the Keyblade War, as well as how it'll address the unanswered questions X left, it beats out even 0.2 as my top priority for 2.8. I’ve been sold on it ever since it was first announced, thanks to my time spent playing browser chi.

I never thought that I’d ever see Chi in make it into 3D graphics, much less in KH3’s art style, so the whole thing is pretty surreal to me :biggrin:

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I’m personally very excited to see how Back Cover will develop the Foretellers and build up to the Keyblade War, as well as how it'll address the unanswered questions X left, it beats out even 0.2 as my top priority for 2.8. I’ve been sold on it ever since it was first announced, thanks to my time spent playing browser chi.

I never thought that I’d ever see Chi in make it into 3D graphics, much less in KH3’s art style, so the whole thing is pretty surreal to me :biggrin:
I feel exactly the same way faemarch, that's why I will be importing the Japanese version to get the answers and (even more questions) of the movie a bit earlier, I simply can't wait anymore.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If it's true that Back Cover and 0.2 complement each other in terms of references and lore I'm really stuck on what I'm going to choose first!

I'm so eager to jump into gameplay that I don't know if I can sit myself down to watch it for 80 minutes before gaming but then I fear the ultimate experience might be understanding Back Cover first.

I wish Square Enix would announce a way to view the media first, like Nomura saying Terra -> Ventus -> Aqua is the "correct" way to play Birth by Sleep.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
If it's true that Back Cover and 0.2 complement each other in terms of references and lore I'm really stuck on what I'm going to choose first!

I'm so eager to jump into gameplay that I don't know if I can sit myself down to watch it for 80 minutes before gaming but then I fear the ultimate experience might be understanding Back Cover first.

I wish Square Enix would announce a way to view the media first, like Nomura saying Terra -> Ventus -> Aqua is the "correct" way to play Birth by Sleep.

There is an ideal order of playing the games though, it was displayed when Kingdom Hearts 2.8 was first announced...

2937529-kh2.8.jpg

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Is that what that was? I thought it was just "this is what's in the game".

Thanks though, Alpha.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Personally, 0.2 bought me after seeing ruined Destiny Islands.

I eagerly await each title, and will still play DDD first.
I'm pretty sure every collection wants you to play the games from left to right, with just the slip up of Days before KH II for other reasons.
But, just as I keep playing BbS with Ven - Terra- Aqua, one can do as he/she pleases.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Is that what that was? I thought it was just "this is what's in the game".

Thanks though, Alpha.

No problem Chaser, truth be told, it's preferable to play Kingdom Hearts 3D last due to the fact that it's a game that's already been released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back