• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why I'm Excited for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Perez

Re: Why I'm Excited for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix

I'm excited for 1.5 ReMix because of the vast improvements they made for Kingdom Hearts and 'cuz Riku is a lot sexier now than he's ever been, well, at least in regards to this particular installment. Pretty much everyone else has covered what to get excited for.

TVA1994

Good read but im sorry i dont feel the same way exactly. I am a big of a fan as any of u with kingdom hearts for years after 1 and 2 came out i still replayed them at least once every other year (until 2012). I bought and played bbs which was my favorite game other than 1 and 2 great work while chain and days i thought were crap no offense to people who liked them but i did not. I hated the card playing strategy thing with chain it felt like i was playing one of my yu-gi-oh games with kh 1 story when instead of playing this i could just play kh 1, yugioh, and read a paragraph or two on the actual story. Gave that up. Days I liked the idea of what they were trying to do i like roxas and i liked his story throughout but the gameplay and missions and disney worlds ruined it for me. gave that up to.

So with this 1.5 if it was split 40% for kh1, 40% chain, and 20%days movie im good with pretty much 55% im happy for the remix hd of kh 1 (all 40%), somewhat excitied for days except that its 2 hours long idk if i can do that in one day we'll see (15%/20%), but im not happy about chain. So i'll probably wait till this game is on sale or pre-owned im sorry its not worth the $60. lets hope whatever they title the hd remix of 2 and others will be better. If they did KH2, BBS (and/or) DDD, with important movie sequence of coded i'd get that definitely since I havent and cant play DDD (no 3DS and not going to buy one at the moment) and like i said bbs and 2 i love as well as 1.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Good read but im sorry i dont feel the same way exactly. I am a big of a fan as any of u with kingdom hearts for years after 1 and 2 came out i still replayed them at least once every other year (until 2012). I bought and played bbs which was my favorite game other than 1 and 2 great work while chain and days i thought were crap no offense to people who liked them but i did not. I hated the card playing strategy thing with chain it felt like i was playing one of my yu-gi-oh games with kh 1 story when instead of playing this i could just play kh 1, yugioh, and read a paragraph or two on the actual story. Gave that up. Days I liked the idea of what they were trying to do i like roxas and i liked his story throughout but the gameplay and missions and disney worlds ruined it for me. gave that up to.

So with this 1.5 if it was split 40% for kh1, 40% chain, and 20%days movie im good with pretty much 55% im happy for the remix hd of kh 1 (all 40%), somewhat excitied for days except that its 2 hours long idk if i can do that in one day we'll see (15%/20%), but im not happy about chain. So i'll probably wait till this game is on sale or pre-owned im sorry its not worth the $60. lets hope whatever they title the hd remix of 2 and others will be better. If they did KH2, BBS (and/or) DDD, with important movie sequence of coded i'd get that definitely since I havent and cant play DDD (no 3DS and not going to buy one at the moment) and like i said bbs and 2 i love as well as 1.

HD Remasters in North America tend to be priced usually at $40. If somebody were to put it as a resale won't be asking for anything less than $30.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards

I'm looking forward to this, really! I have been waiting for Kingdom Hearts series to come out to PS3 and soon, it will be! The story and characters is the most important thing for me to enjoy it. Even I liked every game to date and enjoyed it well like BBS, KH2, D.D.D., those are just the icing on the cake! This will be huge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back