• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why ienzo is small in the scan of bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
... Has anyone stopped to consider that maybe what Nomura said about nobodies not ageing might have been an on-the-spot answer in the interview and not something he actually considered? It's not so hard to imagine that he might have changed his mind after the fact. :/

The question of whether Nobodies age has a great effect on who Xehanort can be, so I can't imagine he didn't consider it.

I wouldn't rule out him lying if he thought that letting us know Nobodies age would make Xehanort's identity too obvious, though. =P

KHHacker6595

heres what i think. Ienzo is small proboly because Even is explaining something about him when he was younger. Its just showing Ienzo when hes younger as an example. You see things like that in past KH games. Sora seing Kairi younger than she is, is an example of that. Again Ienzo is probly a lot older and its just a flashback as Even is explaining something about him.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
heres what i think. Ienzo is small proboly because Even is explaining something about him when he was younger. Its just showing Ienzo when hes younger as an example. You see things like that in past KH games. Sora seing Kairi younger than she is, is an example of that. Again Ienzo is probly a lot older and its just a flashback as Even is explaining something about him.
So why is Ven there? He would be younger as well and doubtfully located in Hollow Bastion at the time.

T

TheDarkShadow

Think; Zexion looks twenty-something in CoM. So, if BBS takes place ten years or so before KH/CoM, Ienzo would be around ten. There's nothing wrong with the picture other than he is a little short for his age.

KHHacker6595

Think; Zexion looks twenty-something in CoM. So, if BBS takes place ten years or so before KH/CoM, Ienzo would be around ten. There's nothing wrong with the picture other than he is a little short for his age.
No, because Malificent took over Radiant Garden 9 years before Kingdom Hearts 1 and she used Heartless. Thats means that the Apprentices would have already become Nobodies and Nobodies dont age. So Ienzo would have already been Zexion and would still be little. But i still think Ven was just picturing Ienzo younger as Even expained something about him in the past, like he does with Kairi in KH2.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
No, im saying that its still during BBS, and ven is just picturing Iezo younger as Even is expaining something about him in the past. Like he did with Kairi in KH2.
Oh I see what your talking about now.
But how would Ven have any idea what Ienzo looked like when he was younger. And that must be a pretty important flashback to acutally be shown. Most of the time events from the past are only talked about and not actually shown. Plus Sora saw Kairi because she's pretty important to him. And that wasn't much of a flashback more like him think of someone close to him. He likely just met them.

Please don't double post.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
(Well I might get shot down for saying this but) Is it possible that Ienzo, Xehanort, and Braig had strong enough hearts that they didn't turn into heartless right away? Xemnas was the one who created the organization, so until he came to be and decided to form the organization this may have given Braig, and Zexion time to age before turning into heartless, which would make their nobodies (Zexion and Xigbar) appear the way they do. (though this theory might not work with Xigbar seeing how he's 20 years or so older.)

Suinia

Perhaps it's some other third thing we/you/I/everyone is missing and probably can't guess at at all :)

I mean I don't believe he'd make the mistake of having TWO individuals that age while having (like three now is it?) that don't age.
Clearly something happens... perhaps something unexpected?
Who knows.

I'm sure it'll all be explained in due time... I don't see the need to spaz out over it this early e_e

And if he made a mistake
-shrugs-
He made a mistake. Wouldn't be the first or last time a writer has/will make one :p

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I honestly don't see the problem with just having Ienzo become Zexion at a later age than now. Maybe Ienzo could just get to another world before Radiant Garden is taken over by Maleficent and just lives in a different world. Maybe Vexen and Zexion come up with a machine that could somehow get passed the walls in each world... after all, Ventus, Aqua, and Terra managed to travel to other worlds.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The popular theory now seems to be that Zexion used his illusion powers to give himself the appearance of a young adult, instead of a midget that few people would be able to take seriously, since he became a Nobody 1 year after BBS. Or maybe Ienzo used his illusion powers that he might've had to give himself the appearance of a small child, either for getting close to Ven, or because he liked being a midget.

There's also the whole 10 years passed thing, so Zexion is 10 years older than Ienzo.

Rix

:)
Awards
Well. Where is it said that orgXIII became nobodies in BBS time? It could have happened years later, and Ienzo wouldn't have been a littlekid anymore when he turned into a nobody.

Hinote

Pehaps Zexion has been a ten year old boy all this time, but he used his power over illusions to make himself appear as an adult? Because it would be embarassing to be stuck in a 10 year old's body for all eternity. XD

This is by far the most logical explanation I have heard besides "Nomura forgot the nine-year-gap." I really hope that didn't happen, personally. Nor do I hope that some sort of convoluted explanation comes up such as something along the lines of "Oh, because of this, that and the other, a sort of time warp took place that no one remembered, which is why everyone looks younger."

orz

I believe it was established in 'Days' that Nobody's do not age. So that option is out. I suppose we'll just have to wait until we get the explanation for why he looks like a child.

DreamWeaper

Well the mostly likely answer is the illusion theory but....

Here's another theory that would be awesome if:

Zexion's other/somebody Ienzo still lived through the transition....somehow. I mean hey a boy genius that strong has to have a strong heart. When the organization realized that Zexion was growing the thought "Hey...I don't think Ienzo is dead" then they go on the hunt for Ienzo, and on the way they run into the other members of the organization who Ienzo's been hiding out with. Once they find out about the organization, they're intrigued about nobody's and such, succumb to the darkness, join the organization, kill Ienzo, and Zexion finally stops aging.

I guess my point is, there could be all sorts of wild, and ridiculous theories of to what's going on with Ienzo's height, but we won't know until the game comes out....*sigh*...i hate wating.

BTW, that theory I posted above wouldn't work since the only two to keep their bodies after the transition were Sora and Xehanort.

αsiя

space coke
Well. Where is it said that orgXIII became nobodies in BBS time? It could have happened years later, and Ienzo wouldn't have been a littlekid anymore when he turned into a nobody.

Doesnt it say it in the KH timeline and Malifecent took over RG 9 years before KH
The apprentices turn into nobodies before Malifecent took over
I just beleive that Ienzo went through a growth spurt just like SKR

Rix

:)
Awards
Doesnt it say it in the KH timeline and Malifecent took over RG 9 years before KH
The apprentices turn into nobodies before Malifecent took over
I just beleive that Ienzo went through a growth spurt just like SKR

I can't recall that it was said anywhere that all the apprentices became nobodies in exact that time. I wanna see where this is stated before I shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back