• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why I will spoiler myself when KH 3 comes out.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

5glitchers5

Awards
All other KH games I didn't spoil myself, but KH 3 I will because I want to know how it all ends. I want to know what becomes of the convoluted Xehanort mess, I want to know if Ansem and Xemnas are not brought back via Time Travel, or if Xehanort Apprentice also revives, I want to know the outcome. This is mainly because KH has made me so made with Time Travel and the 13 Seekers of Darkness. And to be honest, they are right. It would've made more sense to have 13 natural beings of darkness just as we have 7 beings of natural light (the 7 princesses of heart). Aaah so much stuff that could've been different. Also "The Xehanort Experience" made me even more mad because of the "Destiny" stuff as it after the Robbed Figure takes him on his mission to gather incarnations of Xehanort throughout time, even though he forgot everything it's still what ultimately inspired him to leave the islands. Basically his future already has inspired his past and it was/ is his "fate" to leave the islands and eventually become Master Xehanort with his planned to bring out another Keyblade War to Forge the X-Blade and merge with Kingdom Hearts so he can recreate the world in his own image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back