• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why I think the NSwitch will flop

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Yesterday, Nintendo released the Teaser Trailer of the Nintendo Switch.

This is why I think the NSwitch will flop. Not because I am all "I don't like Nintendo! Sony forever!" or because I don't like the concept of the NSwitch, but because I am actually able to 'connect' this to Nintendo's history and how… bad they got in the past. And because I can give very reasonable justifications.
Of course, there is still the possibility it'll be a big hit, who knows.

Now, before I talk about Nintendo's past and how Nintendo is nowadays, I want to talk about the trailer.
It was a damn nice one. They really showed us what the Switch's about -- how everything works, the mechanical functions, etc. It was okay. It was fine. I completely understood it, without them saying a single word!
That is absolutely fantastic and clever. That was top-marketing. Because it's not just about the ads. You understand the handheld-console-hybrid. And only because you see how they do it. That was awesome.
It can't be faulted at all. That was exactly the right way to initially present this device to the world. Without any big fuss, without telling us anything about the specs (which will still be relevant later on). That was the right way. A big compliment to Nintendo.

Okay, so why am I doubting the Switch? The quality, not the hardware, but the processing/workmanship in general.

1. The quality, not the hardware, but the processing/workmanship in general. When I see this in-and-out-switching of those controller units I just think "Oh, that thing with the display/screen I'm holding in my hands is the actual module I'll play on". That thing is gonna rattle on until eternity on the sides! That really gotta be some luxurious product with millimeter-accurate processing so it doesn't rattle on until eternity. The fragility of this system is really what I am doubting/questioning the most. I don't think many people thought about this at all and were just like: "I'm sure it'll work, heh", but let's be completely honest: The first DS (really the first one) also had it's problem with the processing of the joints
  2. The battery life. Guess I should remind people: The Wii U Gamepad only lasted 3 hours. 3 hours! And if I remember correctly, the Gamepad only had a resolution of 480p! I am expecting the 'handheld' of the Switch to at least have a resolution of 720p nowadays. How long's that supposed to hold up? 2 hours?!
  3. The 'handheld' I am pretty sure the 'handheld' will be the main device. And I can't imagine this being a 'stream' from the actual console at home. No, I dare say the 'handheld' is the actual console. You insert it and your TV takes over what's happening on the 'handheld'. Wow. Great. So I'll play a handheld game on my big screen. Who would want that?

If any of this is true, there is no way this thing will be able to keep up with the PS4 or the XBOn -- oh, sorry. The PS4Pro and the XBONE S! That's really dangerous. It's mighty thin ice.

And then… who is the target audience? Who's supposed to buy this? Apparently some hip teenies. And let me tell you something. Those hip teenies would not buy anything like this.

Back when Nintendo saved the whole industry with the NES, people had to beg Nintendo to let them release their game on a Nintendo-Console. That's how it was!
I think people know the story with Nintendo's deal with Sony. And how Nintendo basically just said "Sorry, Sony, we don't need that anymore, go f*ck yourself" and how Sony went "Hey, we got a finished product here, so we'll just distribute it ourselves." and created the Playstation. And this wrong decision is still haunting Nintendo. They literally gave birth to their biggest competitor themselves!
It just shows the arrogance Nintendo had back then.

If I'd say "the Wii U was a pile of shit", people'd go and tell me that the Wii was a big hit.
Which is absolutely right, but people forget who bought this console at the beginning.
Moms. To play Wii Fit. They bought this console to play Wii Bowling (they were pensioners anyway)! The paid €250(/
$249.99/Â¥25,000) for Wii Bowling! Or Wii Fit. That is the reason why Nintendo hadn't lowered the prices at first because people only bought that one f*cking bundle! Yes, the Wii did find it's placed in 100 million households, but only to gather dust!
Let's take a look at Mad World. A tripleA game created specifically for the Wii. 800 thousand. Worldwide. Only
800 thousand times. And then, of course, Nintendo thought they completely found the formula: Casual Gamers!!

And then we got the Wii U, a pile of shit. A nightmare for the whole market and Nintendo.
Nintendo had big luck with the Wii. Nintendo still doesn't get it. It was luck, nothing else.
The iPhone didn't exist back then. And there were the casual gamers. Nintendo was at the right place at the right time.
And when the iPhone (or Smartphones in general) overtook the market, nobody gave a shit about that new Wii U Tablet.
The Wii U practically only sold half as many units as the NGamecube.
Nintendo was right to say "We're pulling the plug".

Seriously, who is supposed to buy the NSwitch (besides of the hardcore Nintendo-gamers)?
The big problem with Nintendo is that they only focus on the Japanese market. Nowhere else.
Who is the target audience? Wow, you got a new Zelda game, whatever. It goes past my ass.
Wow, you can… walk around in the World of Zelda. I got my yearly dose on Open-World games without Nintendo already, I don't need another one. The games shown for the NSwitch… oh, Splatoon and MarioKart8! We'll probably only get ports with a few additions of flopped Wii U games at first.
What else can I say?

Do you guys remember how the Wii U was proud of it's third party support? It lasted an hour and went away.
It was way too expensive to create extra support for such a console. Assasin's Creed. You port it over to PC, you port it over to PS4, you port it over to XBOne. Instant Cash Cow.
And this won't be possible eventually if the performance of the NSwitch shackles! It just won't work!
They'll have to program shit extra again and screw down the textures and within a few months nobody will program for this console anymore, nobody. And then we can call it the Wii U 2.0!

This is my prediction. The Switch will flop. The Switch will flop horribly and this will be the End of Nintendo as hardware manufacturers. NOT COMPLETELY, Nintendo has way too many brands: Pokémon, Mario, Zelda, Metroid -- this company could go on until eternity… but as hardware manufacturers, it'll be the end.

Who is the target audience?! Nowadays, people think about native 4K. "Is my PS4Pro able to play 4K BluRays? Is it able to stream 4K?" This is what gamers are thinking about nowadays. Not the casual gamers! The casual gamers buy themselves an iPhone, click on 'download' and it's done! It's easy, everything's already preprogrammed, etc.

It'll flop. All it all, it'll be a flop, Nintendo. Sorry.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I like to believe that without either proper specs or even a definitive list of even launch titles it is way too early to call this a succes or a flop. They have wowed people with their trailer, that's a good first step, but it is literally all we know. Legend of Zelda, which we already knew (and which might not interest you but will definitely interest people who, you know, play LoZ), Splatoon and probably Skyrim (both of which are well liked games) are some very nice things to include in said trailer (stuff like Mario Kart being a given as far as I'm concerned) and helped a lot in it's positive reception.

You're basically basing this on the fact that the WiiU didn't do well and that smartphone games have been on the rise. The difference being that something like this hasn't been done (well) before. It is innovative, and that is what Nintendo has stood for ever since it released it's DS and Wii: being innovative and trying new things. Sure, the WiiU was a miss in that regard (despite basically being a giant DS) but you could just as easily argue that it's failings derive more from bad luck then anything else. This fuses both handheld and console gaming, which is pretty goddamn awesome. It's basically what the WiiU should have been from the beginning.
Complaints about the Gamepad's battery life or even the DS' hinges also seem like a long shot to me when it comes to the Switch to the point of being irrelevant.

As it comes to who this is marketed towards? I'm going to say the same people they started marketing since the DS: everyone. Both the "casuals" and the "hardcores", both of which are terms that can die in a ditch for as far as I'm concerned. Nintendo's range includes basically anyone nowadays.

We literally know next to nothing about this thing aside from the basics, and you're already getting ready for Nintendo's funeral while everyone else is interested in what this might bring.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I like to believe that without either proper specs or even a definitive list of even launch titles it is way too early to call this a succes or a flop.
Of course. That's also what I mean with "Of course, there is still the possibility it'll be a big hit, who knows."

This fuses both handheld and console gaming, which is pretty goddamn awesome. It's basically what the WiiU should have been from the beginning.
Of course. As I said, the concept is completely awesome. The Trailer also wowed me, but I slept over it.
This is all just speculative. My predictions.

Complaints about the Gamepad's battery life or even the DS' hinges also seem like a long shot to me when it comes to the Switch to the point of being irrelevant.
Why exactly irrelevant?

As it comes to who this is marketed towards? I'm going to say the same people they started marketing since the DS: everyone. Both the "casuals" and the "hardcores", both of which are terms that can die in a ditch for as far as I'm concerned. Nintendo's range includes basically anyone nowadays.
As I already said, hardcores do not care about switching around (at least where I live and in Germany, too). They care about 4K. The PS4Pro. The XBOne S.

We literally know next to nothing about this thing aside from the basics, and you're already getting ready for Nintendo's funeral while everyone else is interested in what this might bring.
Again: Of course, there is still the possibility it'll be a big hit, who knows.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
The quality, not the hardware, but the processing/workmanship in general. When I see this in-and-out-switching of those controller units I just think "Oh, that thing with the display/screen I'm holding in my hands is the actual module I'll play on". That thing is gonna rattle on until eternity on the sides! That really gotta be some luxurious product with millimeter-accurate processing so it doesn't rattle on until eternity. The fragility of this system is really what I am doubting/questioning the most. I don't think many people thought about this at all and were just like: "I'm sure it'll work, heh", but let's be completely honest: The first DS (really the first one) also had it's problem with the processing of the joints
Nintendo is pretty well-known for creating quality hardware, like, in a physical way. Yes there have been some issues, but by and large, Nintendo's reputation is for hardware that is built to last and to withstand average wear-and-tear. Some concerns/skepticism is understandable, of course, since we've only seen like 3 minutes of this system. But, again, we've also only seen 3 minutes of this system, lol. Nintendo has iterated on it for like five years, surely they have already addressed these concerns.

The battery life.
Guess I should remind people: The Wii U Gamepad only lasted 3 hours. 3 hours! And if I remember correctly, the Gamepad only had a resolution of 480p! I am expecting the 'handheld' of the Switch to at least have a resolution of 720p nowadays. How long's that supposed to hold up? 2 hours?!
Yeah, battery life will be crucial. But we know nothing of it. In regards to the battery life, Nintendo has said that while they haven't released specifics yet, that they designed the console with the goal that it would be comfortable to use on the-go. They, again, have this sort of issue in mind. And there's not much point gloom-and-dooming them when it's just a hypothetical at this point

The 'handheld'
I am pretty sure the 'handheld' will be the main device. And I can't imagine this being a 'stream' from the actual console at home. No, I dare say the 'handheld' is the actual console. You insert it and your TV takes over what's happening on the 'handheld'. Wow. Great. So I'll play a handheld game on my big screen. Who would want that?
Except look at the kinds of games showcased in the trailer -- a full 3D Mario, Splatoon, The Legend of Zelda, Skyrim -- these are all console experiences. It's not "We'll be playing handheld games on a big screen", it's more accurate to say "We'll be playing console games on a handheld screen". That's why they chose those titles to show off, because they are not handheld-like experiences, but home console ones.

Back when Nintendo saved the whole industry with the NES, people had to beg Nintendo to let them release their game on a Nintendo-Console. That's how it was!
I think people know the story with Nintendo's deal with Sony. And how Nintendo basically just said "Sorry, Sony, we don't need that anymore, go f*ck yourself" and how Sony went "Hey, we got a finished product here, so we'll just distribute it ourselves." and created the Playstation. And this wrong decision is still haunting Nintendo. They literally gave birth to their biggest competitor themselves!
It just shows the arrogance Nintendo had back then.
I'm not sure how this is relevant to right now. Yeah, Nintendo has had issues and all of that. But it's also completely changed leadership since then and literal decades have passed. They're also capable of learning from their mistakes and experiences, too.

And then we got the Wii U, a pile of shit.
You might want to dial back inflammatory and hyperbolic statements lol. The only real effect it has is making your argument feel slanted.

Wow, you got a new Zelda game, whatever. It goes past my ass.
It may "go past your ass" but it doesn't for most people. A lot of people are excited about the new Zelda, and it isn't just dedicated Zelda fans.

The games shown for the NSwitch…
Again, it's literally just been a three minute trailer. We know nothing of launch titles. The games coming for the Switch have largely been unannounced. It's a bit premature to say the whole thing is going to flop at this point just because of the handful of titles they showed in a trailer that was meant to show off the concept of the system and not its games.

and within a few months nobody will program for this console anymore, nobody.
We've already heard reports from developers that the Switch is incredibly easy to port and develop for, unlike how it was with the Wii U. But even in this hypothetical situation where everyone bails out, all of Nintendo will be working on this console, now that they aren't split into handheld and console teams, which will lead to a lot more games coming out and a lot more support. It also means that heavy-hitter franchises for their handheld games will come to the system (such as Pokemon, Yokai Watch, Monster Hunter, etc). That will go a long way.

This is my prediction. The Switch will flop. The Switch will flop horribly and this will be the End of Nintendo as hardware manufacturers.
It's literally only been revealed for 27 hours. That's a bit premature, especially without official specs, launch titles, third party games all having gone undetailed.

Eh. This isn't a very convincing argument when all we have are what-ifs and hypotheticals. We don't know the specs, the launch titles, Nintendo's marketing. All we have is a 3 minute video. I think you might be jumping the gun on this definitive stance at this point.

Yeah. What's wrong with some optimism at this point lol.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The quality, not the hardware, but the processing/workmanship in general. When I see this in-and-out-switching of those controller units I just think "Oh, that thing with the display/screen I'm holding in my hands is the actual module I'll play on". That thing is gonna rattle on until eternity on the sides! That really gotta be some luxurious product with millimeter-accurate processing so it doesn't rattle on until eternity. The fragility of this system is really what I am doubting/questioning the most. I don't think many people thought about this at all and were just like: "I'm sure it'll work, heh", but let's be completely honest: The first DS (really the first one) also had it's problem with the processing of the joints

Processing...That isn't really the right word, but I do get what you mean.

I think you forget that Nintendo is probably banking on the idea that people will lose pieces or break pieces at some point so they can sell more of those pieces.

You also forget they make these products with rowdy children in mind. They will make it so it isn't going to just "rattle" about. It looks fairly firm and solid in the trailer. We will get a better idea of how sturdy the console is once they actually show it in a live environment.

The battery life. Guess I should remind people: The Wii U Gamepad only lasted 3 hours. 3 hours! And if I remember correctly, the Gamepad only had a resolution of 480p! I am expecting the 'handheld' of the Switch to at least have a resolution of 720p nowadays. How long's that supposed to hold up? 2 hours?!

Well, it is implied it won't be THAT great of a battery life since it is still a home console first and a handheld second. It should at least last 6 hours with a portable charger to plug it in if they use a quality lithium battery.

But we know NOTHING about the console right now.

The 'handheld' I am pretty sure the 'handheld' will be the main device. And I can't imagine this being a 'stream' from the actual console at home. No, I dare say the 'handheld' is the actual console. You insert it and your TV takes over what's happening on the 'handheld'. Wow. Great. So I'll play a handheld game on my big screen. Who would want that?

A lot of people? Most working class people don't have time to play games at their leisure and instead get much of their gaming done during commutes or quick late-night sessions. Being able to play a console game on a TV then take it to a smaller screen like to bed (or I imagine the toilet for some people let's be honest) is really appealing for an audience already hooked on mobile gaming.

Nintendo is aiming to appeal to that crowd that is already detached from their TV at this point and spends more time on mobile games, which is A LOT of people.

This is a highly innovative console because there is nothing like it on the market.

If any of this is true, there is no way this thing will be able to keep up with the PS4 or the XBOn -- oh, sorry. The PS4Pro and the XBONE S! That's really dangerous. It's mighty thin ice.

And then… who is the target audience? Who's supposed to buy this? Apparently some hip teenies. And let me tell you something. Those hip teenies would not buy anything like this.

No, the entire trailer was aimed at Millennials...I don't know any teenagers who have rooftop kickbacks and live in condos. (I don't know any Millennials who do either but regardless the age of most people in that trailer was 18-35).

Seriously, who is supposed to buy the NSwitch (besides of the hardcore Nintendo-gamers)?
The big problem with Nintendo is that they only focus on the Japanese market. Nowhere else.
[/FONT]Who is the target audience? Wow, you got a new Zelda game, whatever. It goes past my ass.
Wow, you can… walk around in the World of Zelda. I got my yearly dose on Open-World games without Nintendo already, I don't need another one. The games shown for the NSwitch… oh, Splatoon and MarioKart8! We'll probably only get ports with a few additions of flopped Wii U games at first.
What else can I say?

You sound really upset for some reason...Also, it was a 3 minute teaser trailer for a console releasing next year. I'm not sure what you were expecting? 30 minutes of them showing every game they have in their initial launch lineup? That will come later on.

The target from the trailer: Age 18-35, middle class, casual-to-hardcore gamers

Nintendo's obvious target from being a family brand: Age 3-40+, low to upper class, all types of gamers and non-gamers.

Zelda - One of Nintendo's biggest franchises that is known worldwide
Mario - One of Nintendo's biggest franchises that is known worldwide
Splatoon - One of Nintendo's newest big games that has a MASSIVE following and is known worldwide now
Basketball game - Casual/sports crowd draw
Skyrim - Western gamer draw

Who is the target audience?! Nowadays, people think about native 4K. "Is my PS4Pro able to play 4K BluRays? Is it able to stream 4K?" This is what gamers are thinking about nowadays. Not the casual gamers! The casual gamers buy themselves an iPhone, click on 'download' and it's done! It's easy, everything's already preprogrammed, etc.

I don't really think gamers are thinking that hard about 4K. Most people don't even own 4K TVs lol. People who do care are definitely a minority and we'll see it once the Pro launches next month.

Casual gamers definitely like their phones, but your argument is sounding vaguely like what people said before the PS4 and XB1 launched: people don't want consoles anymore because they have phones.

Phones can exist within the market without interfering with a console's success. People still enjoy the console experience and have been waiting for the Wii U's death.

The Wii U failed in part because Nintendo failed to explain what made it different from the Wii and it led to people thinking it was just an add on to the console. The other was the architecture of the console. Made it too hard to build games and port them.

Not because casual and hardcore audiences don't want to play Nintendo consoles.

I think I'll just say you probably want to check around some news hubs, both game news hubs and like your CNN/NBC-like news aggregates and you can get an idea of the positive buzz surrounding the console.

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards
First of all, thanks for reading through this mess.

Nintendo is pretty well-known for creating quality hardware, like, in a physical way. Yes there have been some issues, but by and large, Nintendo's reputation is for hardware that is built to last and to withstand average wear-and-tear. Some concerns/skepticism is understandable, of course, since we've only seen like 3 minutes of this system. But, again, we've also only seen 3 minutes of this system, lol. Nintendo has iterated on it for like five years, surely they have already addressed these concerns.

Yeah, battery life will be crucial. But we know nothing of it. In regards to the battery life, Nintendo has said that while they haven't released specifics yet, that they designed the console with the goal that it would be comfortable to use on the-go. They, again, have this sort of issue in mind. And there's not much point gloom-and-dooming them when it's just a hypothetical at this point

Except look at the kinds of games showcased in the trailer -- a full 3D Mario, Splatoon, The Legend of Zelda, Skyrim -- these are all console experiences. It's not "We'll be playing handheld games on a big screen", it's more accurate to say "We'll be playing console games on a handheld screen". That's why they chose those titles to show off, because they are not handheld-like experiences, but home console ones.

I'm not sure how this is relevant to right now. Yeah, Nintendo has had issues and all of that. But it's also completely changed leadership since then and literal decades have passed. They're also capable of learning from their mistakes and experiences, too.

You might want to dial back inflammatory and hyperbolic statements lol. The only real effect it has is making your argument feel slanted.

It may "go past your ass" but it doesn't for most people. A lot of people are excited about the new Zelda, and it isn't just dedicated Zelda fans.

Again, it's literally just been a three minute trailer. We know nothing of launch titles. The games coming for the Switch have largely been unannounced. It's a bit premature to say the whole thing is going to flop at this point just because of the handful of titles they showed in a trailer that was meant to show off the concept of the system and not its games.

We've already heard reports from developers that the Switch is incredibly easy to port and develop for, unlike how it was with the Wii U. But even in this hypothetical situation where everyone bails out, all of Nintendo will be working on this console, now that they aren't split into handheld and console teams, which will lead to a lot more games coming out and a lot more support. It also means that heavy-hitter franchises for their handheld games will come to the system (such as Pokemon, Yokai Watch, Monster Hunter, etc). That will go a long way.

It's literally only been revealed for 27 hours. That's a bit premature, especially without official specs, launch titles, third party games all having gone undetailed.

Eh. This isn't a very convincing argument when all we have are what-ifs and hypotheticals. We don't know the specs, the launch titles, Nintendo's marketing. All we have is a 3 minute video. I think you might be jumping the gun on this definitive stance at this point.

Yeah. What's wrong with some optimism at this point lol.

Of course, this whole Thread is just speculations based on what-ifs, but I do think I have good arguments.
Yes, we know next to nothing (I didn't know anything about 3rd party saying it's easy to develop. nice to hear!).

Nothing's wrong with good optimism, but sometimes being pessimistic is better. You won't get as disappointed AAAND you'll be even more glad if something positive happens.

See, I don't WANT Nintendo's consoles to flop. I love Nintendo, especially the games. But I'm thinking rationally (don't get me wrong, i don't think you guys aren't thinking rational or something).

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I do think I have good arguments.

I wouldn't call them "arguments". Good arguments require facts and sources. Since we have none of the information required to make any educated guesses, your arguments (and our own rebuttals) are merely speculation at this point.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Processing...That isn't really the right word, but I do get what you mean.

I think you forget that Nintendo is probably banking on the idea that people will lose pieces or break pieces at some point so they can sell more of those pieces.

You also forget they make these products with rowdy children in mind. They will make it so it isn't going to just "rattle" about. It looks fairly firm and solid in the trailer. We will get a better idea of how sturdy the console is once they actually show it in a live environment.

Well, it is implied it won't be THAT great of a battery life since it is still a home console first and a handheld second. It should at least last 6 hours with a portable charger to plug it in if they use a quality lithium battery.

But we know NOTHING about the console right now.

A lot of people? Most working class people don't have time to play games at their leisure and instead get much of their gaming done during commutes or quick late-night sessions. Being able to play a console game on a TV then take it to a smaller screen like to bed (or I imagine the toilet for some people let's be honest) is really appealing for an audience already hooked on mobile gaming.

Nintendo is aiming to appeal to that crowd that is already detached from their TV at this point and spends more time on mobile games, which is A LOT of people.

This is a highly innovative console because there is nothing like it on the market.

No, the entire trailer was aimed at Millennials...I don't know any teenagers who have rooftop kickbacks and live in condos. (I don't know any Millennials who do either but regardless the age of most people in that trailer was 18-35).

You sound really upset for some reason...Also, it was a 3 minute teaser trailer for a console releasing next year. I'm not sure what you were expecting? 30 minutes of them showing every game they have in their initial launch lineup? That will come later on.

The target from the trailer: Age 18-35, middle class, casual-to-hardcore gamers

Nintendo's obvious target from being a family brand: Age 3-40+, low to upper class, all types of gamers and non-gamers.

Zelda - One of Nintendo's biggest franchises that is known worldwide
Mario - One of Nintendo's biggest franchises that is known worldwide
Splatoon - One of Nintendo's newest big games that has a MASSIVE following and is known worldwide now
Basketball game - Casual/sports crowd draw
Skyrim - Western gamer draw

I don't really think gamers are thinking that hard about 4K. Most people don't even own 4K TVs lol. People who do care are definitely a minority and we'll see it once the Pro launches next month.

Casual gamers definitely like their phones, but your argument is sounding vaguely like what people said before the PS4 and XB1 launched: people don't want consoles anymore because they have phones.

Phones can exist within the market without interfering with a console's success. People still enjoy the console experience and have been waiting for the Wii U's death.

The Wii U failed in part because Nintendo failed to explain what made it different from the Wii and it led to people thinking it was just an add on to the console. The other was the architecture of the console. Made it too hard to build games and port them.

Not because casual and hardcore audiences don't want to play Nintendo consoles.

I think I'll just say you probably want to check around some news hubs, both game news hubs and like your CNN/NBC-like news aggregates and you can get an idea of the positive buzz surrounding the console.

Well, it doesn't really look all that firm to me.

Yeah, and as I said, I think the handheld will be first and console second. We'll have to see if I am right or not.
I'm aware we know nothing. This is mostly speculation and prediction.
Huh, I actually do like your explanation about the crowd that's already detached from their TV. Sounds very reasonable, thank you!
Yes, it is innovative, I never said anything against that.

Yeah, I am kinda upset because of various private reasons, but that's not what this Thread is about. ^^

I don't know about the US, but over here, people only care about the Pro. (shouldn't have based everything on that, I suppose, lol)

I wouldn't call them "arguments". Good arguments require facts and sources. Since we have none of the information required to make any educated guesses, your arguments (and our own rebuttals) are merely speculation at this point.

Yes, this whole Thread is. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back