• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► why i now hate the internet

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roaringflames

My secret lair, the COMMON SENSE base of justice,
my computer will not show youtube vids anywhere tried flim and youtube code all that comes up is a white box with an red x. I downloaded Adobe Flash player 10 and youtube will not come up here,can anyone help me fix this problem, because i love my youtube vids as themes for my stories and anything i need it for. PLEASE HELP ME GOD DAMN IT!!!. Before i forget i tried deleateing it as well and it still won't come up is there any way to solve this problem i have.

HELP ME DAMN IT!!!!. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Did you restart your computer?

What is your firewall setting? Do you have any parental controls set on your computer? -pretending to be one of those irritating customer service people-

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
For Youtube Vids, you need Javascript installed. (At least I did, not sure if you have it or not) If your'e getting a notification about that, then that's the problem. Just install Javascript; There should be ea link in the box that'll let you upgrade to the latest version. (It's free, BTW.) If it's just a white box, then maybe your'e Firewall settings are too high. Or, like Ethnic Woman said, it COULD be Paretal Controls.

It's possible that it could be your Internet connection. If your connection's slow enough, YT vids won't even show....Or will buffer and buffer forever.

Try anything and everything. If worse comes to worse, have your'e comp. checked out.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Are you using Internet Explorer? If you are, go download Google Chrome or Firefox or Safari or something that just isn't IE because it sucks.

For Youtube Vids, you need Javascript installed. If your'e getting a notification about that, then that's the problem. Just install Javascript. (It's free, BTW.) If it's just a white box, then maybe your'e Firewall settings are too high. Or, like Ethnic Woman said, it COULD be Paretal Controls. Try anything and vrything. If worse comes to wors, have your'e comp. checked out.

Klom! :D

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Are you using Internet Explorer? If you are, go download Google Chrome or Firefox or Safari or something that just isn't IE because it sucks.

Klom! :D

Yeah....IE's not the most reliable Browser. It lags A LOT and I'm stuck with it cause I can't upgrade to anything else, or i'll lose some stuff. The stuff that you can install into it (Such as AdBlock) tends to not work 99.9% of the time. Get something better....I myself would recommend Firefox.

To Ethnic Woman: Hey, how've you been?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back