• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why God, Why???? >:-(

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

I was just saying, lol. That in a few months when ya'll are waiting impatiently for the game to come out for YOU and ya'll are sitting here on the forums at midnight going "OH i get my kh2 in 3 hours" or whatever, i'd like to say "i told you so"

because you know very well, that when that time comes, ya'll will be complaining JUST like we are. lol

i'm not complaining, i'm very gratefull i get it today, i'm just saying don't yell at us because we gripe about the time going by so slowly...you know very well the last days are hardest, and that's what we're going through. And you will too, once the time comes :p

JoeBum14

Yes, this is happening to me too. I just called up mine and they dont have it yet. <_< He said hopefully within the hour. :(

Roxas Sorrows

Lucky bastards. I get KH2 when it gets shipped here, which is either friday or saturday...I must sleep my troubles awaaaaaay.

RiseAgainst

I ****ing am I was supposed to get it 7 hours ago but I couldn't get out of school and now my god damned parents won't come home til 8 so I'm so depressed right now.

Roxas Sorrows

*Oathkeeper* said:
Three hours isn't that bad...some have to wait until friday or saturday because they ordered it over the net...be happy you're getting yours today!
Exaclty, mine arrive friday or staruday. I AM DYING! EVERYONE IS GETTING THEIR COPIES TODAY, BUT I HAVE TO WAIT LIKE 3 MORE DAYS! I AM DYING OVER HERE!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Twilight power

TwilightSoulKey said:
I was just saying, lol. That in a few months when ya'll are waiting impatiently for the game to come out for YOU and ya'll are sitting here on the forums at midnight going "OH i get my kh2 in 3 hours" or whatever, i'd like to say "i told you so"

because you know very well, that when that time comes, ya'll will be complaining JUST like we are. lol

i'm not complaining, i'm very gratefull i get it today, i'm just saying don't yell at us because we gripe about the time going by so slowly...you know very well the last days are hardest, and that's what we're going through. And you will too, once the time comes :p

Nahhhhh Im not gonna do that.....im gonna.........irritate my mam!

E

Eclipse

^^^ same here..and it's rainy. my mom doesn't like to drive when it rains, so she might just be like "eh...we'll get it tomorrow"

then she will die.......LOL

Roxas Sorrows

RiseAgainst said:
I ****ing am I was supposed to get it 7 hours ago but I couldn't get out of school and now my god damned parents won't come home til 8 so I'm so depressed right now.
at least you get yours today, you ungrateful person!

Heartless soul

Jeezuz people. Instead of flipping out on the people who have to wait a few more days to get their copy of KH2, why dont you guys just import. If some of us can do it and get the japanese version, i dont see why you guys cant shut ur mouths long enough to send out an order and import.

Now, back to the complaining. I think im gonna have to wait till either tomorrow or friday to get my copy, since apprently my local EB games hasnt gotten their shipment. This makes me sad. I envy all you people who have gotten their copy. I wish I were in ur shoes......

DarkSoraStrife

God its eating me up inside because my mom was supposed to be taking me today but she wants to be freakin lazy and not take me. My dad is already up there to try and get it but he doesn't have the receipt to show that I payed for all of it already!!!!! Man i'm so pissed off of all the days to be lazy they want to pick this one. >_<

Roxas Sorrows

TwilightSoulKey said:
^^^ same here..and it's rainy. my mom doesn't like to drive when it rains, so she might just be like "eh...we'll get it tomorrow"

then she will die.......LOL
Not exacly an Lol, because, you can wait another day, I mean, you've waited 4 years so far.

E

Eclipse

^^ you don't need a reciept. they have you in the computer ^_^

anyways. Yeah...i mean look at *TR*. He's importing the game, to U.K. He's perfectly fine with that...and is getting it somewhere between tomorrow and the weekend. problem solved XD

Oh and i get what you say RoxasSorrows..but then again...she could just say "tomorrow" for the rest of her life...XD

I canNOT wait any longer.........i shall.......

*kills another puppy*

Heartless soul

DarkSoraStrife said:
My dad is already up there to try and get it but he doesn't have the receipt to show that I payed for all of it already!!!!! Man i'm so pissed off of all the days to be lazy they want to pick this one. :mad:

I dont think you really need the receipt They should already have your order in their computers. The reciept just makes the process of looking into the computer and finding ur order go a little bit faster.

lionheartroar83

I have to walk 15 miles in the snow to get my copy. And I don't even have shoes, so I have to club beavers and wrap their fur around my feet. And I don't have money to pay for it, so I am offering my Sister's hand in marriage in trade for KH2. I then have to walk the 15 miles back.
Ok, so that might not be true, but we all complain about the stress of waiting for a game to come out, a game. Imagine if you were a poor Eskimo having to trade his Sister...they have it worse than we do. Think of the Eskimos please.

Roxas Sorrows

I am dying, of the horrid wait...but I will have to suck it up. Te more crazy I go thoug, it will make the game seeeeem sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better when I get it.

I need to stop double posting, lay down, relax, and replay KH1 another 70 million times, then CoM another billion times, then I get KH2, and beat it <sorry, but the number you imputted is so long, it hasn't been given a name yet> times.

Roxas Sorrows

TwilightSoulKey said:

anyways. Yeah...i mean look at *TR*. He's importing the game, to U.K. He's perfectly fine with that...and is getting it somewhere between tomorrow and the weekend. problem solved XD

Oh and i get what you say RoxasSorrows..but then again...she could just say "tomorrow" for the rest of her life...XD

*kills another puppy*
Don't hurt the puppy! NOT THE PUPPY!

E

Eclipse

i hope ya'll realize that my blood pressure has been like a oil pump goin 100 mph.......i swear..i think i'm gonna explode

my heart rate has been really high since last night...cuz i can't stop thinking about this..i got 2 hours of sleep last night, but i'm so excited i'm not tired

anymore waiting..and i'm gonna die.......XD

Heartless soul

You konw what guys, maybe we should all just sing a song to keep our minds off of the stress of having to wait to get KH2. Ill start

*Sings in a very high pitched voice* O where o where is my kingdom Hearts 2, o where o whre can it be. lalalala.

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
TwilightSoulKey said:

*kills another puppy*

no never take it out on the puppies :mad: lol

thanks god for swap magic =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back