• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why God, Why???? >:-(

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welshcake

Murkleman168 said:
at the end of the day europians have to wait a hell of a lot longer so all you americans should stop whining and start appreciating

Take that America!

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
all I need is for my sister to get her A$$ over here and take me to my loko game crazy!! so that will be about... 30mins.. I donno... well sucks for you.

castleoblivion13

i got my kh2 game 20mins ago because lucky me i didn't go to school today yeah!!!:D but this morning was a pain in the @$$ because they didn't have it so i had to wait from 10:00am to 2:00pm to get my freakin' game >.< but now that i have my game i'm happy :)

E

Eclipse

Hey Europeans and Australians, not to disrespect, but we can whine as much as we want!! i don't get mine for another 5 hours and time is slower than molassess. I need it now!!!

Besides, ya'll have NO room to talk. You know that as soon as a release date comes for ya'll, and it's the day before you get it, ya'll are gonna post useless threads about how it's torturing you to wait 16 more hours. Don't act like you're not gonna do it, as well :p :D

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
Stop complaining, you freaking idiot. If you where a european or australian that where complaining I wuld understand, but a Americam...God lord...How impatient and immature can you be?... Other ppl have feelings and some EUs or Aussies can take this a little hard. But I´ll just wait out my three MONTHS x2 for KH2...

E

Eclipse

^^ you do realize..EngetsuDrake....that this summer....let's say the day before it comes out.........i will see 100+ threads from ya'll saying "omg i can't take the wait...4 hours left".....

don't act like you won't do exactly what we're doing. lol. because i WILL bring it up later. hahahaha

but yeah, you should import it. if i was in europe, i would ^_^

Syn_the_angel

Rick Mulluns said:
I got the game reserved at the Game Stop at my mall, which is all the way across town. So, i got to drive all the way to the mall, wait for them to give me the game and S.E. Guide, drive to blockbuster, drop off The Godfather before i get late fees, and drive back home, open the game(Takes about a minute), slip it into my PS2 and play.

Oh, this is going to kill me...

...i thought block buster had no late fees...

on another note. i have to wait 1 more hour for my mom to get home to play KH2

D

Dexter

But I don't understand why British, and Austrailia members can't just import!? I mean english isnt much diffrent than Brits and Aussies. So I mean would you rather wait till october or just import the game and get it in the next week?

tam_tam

But I don't understand why British, and Austrailia members can't just import!? I mean english isnt much diffrent than Brits and Aussies. So I mean would you rather wait till october or just import the game and get it in the next week?

i would just say it is because thoose importer are an IDIOT

Murkleman168

Stop complaining, you freaking idiot. If you where a european or australian that where complaining I wuld understand, but a Americam...God lord...How impatient and immature can you be?... Other ppl have feelings and some EUs or Aussies can take this a little hard. But I´ll just wait out my three MONTHS x2 for KH2...

lol id like to shake your hand, you took the words outta my mouth

Chihiro

&#9734; birth by sleep;
Three hours isn't that bad...some have to wait until friday or saturday because they ordered it over the net...be happy you're getting yours today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back