• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why fi sucks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The majority of members didn't start using a ****ton of memes until RTP, me, Ray, Silh, V_A and a few other members had started using them.

Now, we've stopped since wanna/b/'s such as yourself use them so much :v

This.

Dear god this.

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
The majority of members didn't start using a ****ton of memes until RTP, me, Ray, Silh, V_A and a few other members had started using them.

Now, we've stopped since wanna/b/'s such as yourself use them so much :v We got so fed up with that shit that RTP even made a thread denoting the rules of the Nonsense section.

tl;dr this isn't 4chan faggots.

LOL u guyz are trendsetters. God forbid the internets were deprived of your heroism. We'd be stuck in an unfunny non lulz time loop for at least 100 moar years.

also, wifi doesn't suck, it makes internet going ons much more accessible <3

fadin sun

The land of Purple Elephants, Zombies with Angel W
Hmm I don't go on these forums much, but there seems to be a problem with /b/tards here (like there is in many forums these days).

I think being a /b/ tard is somewhat of internet trend these days and I'll tell everybody this. Spamming shit memes like mudkipz, seaking, an hero, pedobear, etc... was something that might have been funny last Thursday, but is now is completely unfunny and anybody who does this is considered to be a newfag. I'm not saying I'm an oldfag (I'm about a year into 4chan now), but I don't act like a newfag, so people just presume I'm an oldfag.

There are just so many idiots in 4chan right now I barely even go onto /b/ anymore.

A quick word on the use of the word "faggot" too. Judging people by their sexual preference is just as bad as being an evangelic Christian, who killed possibly the most people in history over time. Using the word "gay" and "faggot" is a weak insult.

Darkly Aesthetic

could not be found.
Website
www.myspace.com
Forum Insanity

More like /fi/
:/

A quick word on the use of the word "faggot" too. Judging people by their sexual preference is just as bad as being an evangelic Christian, who killed possibly the most people in history over time. Using the word "gay" and "faggot" is a weak insult.

inb4 you get called a faggot.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
shut up faggot .

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Hmm I don't go on these forums much, but there seems to be a problem with /b/tards here (like there is in many forums these days).

I think being a /b/ tard is somewhat of internet trend these days and I'll tell everybody this. Spamming shit memes like mudkipz, seaking, an hero, pedobear, etc... was something that might have been funny last Thursday, but is now is completely unfunny and anybody who does this is considered to be a newfag. I'm not saying I'm an oldfag (I'm about a year into 4chan now), but I don't act like a newfag, so people just presume I'm an oldfag.

There are just so many idiots in 4chan right now I barely even go onto /b/ anymore.

15oysmb.png

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
I think being a /b/ tard is somewhat of internet trend these days and I'll tell everybody this. Spamming shit memes like mudkipz, seaking, an hero, pedobear, etc... was something that might have been funny last Thursday,
induringusingmemeswhilecomplainingaboutthem

faggot.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
lllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back