• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why doesn't Riku have a Nobody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gilgamesh

man, so many questions. Here's one that i think needs clearing up. Okay, so if you have a really strong heart and you loose it you create a nobody. even if you lost your heart in a strange way. So if Sora's nobody is Roxas, Kiari's is Nanami, what/who is Riku's nobody? he defenitly has a strong heart and he DEFENITLY lost his in KH1 so shouldn't he have a nobody? (Hahahah Kixur. Ruxik, or something? hahahah :)

btw, if this naming trend holds true for all the org members i kinda want to go back and try and figure out what there real names are :). Example: Luxor = Roul? Ruol? Lour? Orul?

Mad Monkey

Why does everyone NEED a nobody???
It's neither confirmed nor denied that Riku has a nobody at all, but I seriously doubt that he does.

EDIT: There's a D in Luxord...

Yoda_Mickey

Yes I've wondered that too... Perhaps he didn't lose his heart after all, Ansem(or w.e his name is now) was just using his heart and body... or maybe we'll see his nobody in KH3(if they decide to make one) Eh.. best just to wait for the US version to find out...

Hybrid Keyblade

And because if Riku became a nobody..the world would die o.o..Die from what? From two hot characers..Kirux and Riku...-drools-

gilgamesh

what!?!? Noumora even Said he lost his heart in several interviews! that's why Riku is on the otherside of the door at the end of KH1. oh and i'm sorry i left the D out of his name. i'm a horrable speller :)

Riku may not "have" to have a Nobody but since they went through all this trouble to introduce this whole idea of nobodies, and to make sure that Sora and Kiari have nobodies you don't feel that riku kinda gets left out? I dunno, the more i read these spoilers the more it feels like things don't add up. I really need to play the english one to make sence of all this.

gilgamesh

Wait! now i rember! there actually is a whole cut sene decated to the fact that riku loses his heart! it's In Final mix! (you can download it from www.kh2.co.uk under the final mix section.) rember he wakes up at the place were the door to kingdom hearts is supposta be later in the game and micky says that he has the keyblade for "this side"? During that time ansem (or 'fake ansem' now) has full control over his body so how can riku be there if he didn't lose his heart? can riku's body be in two places at once? I'm seriously confused.

Mad Monkey

gilgamesh said:
Wait! now i rember! there actually is a whole cut sene decated to the fact that riku loses his heart! it's In Final mix! (you can download it from www.kh2.co.uk under the final mix section.) rember he wakes up at the place were the door to kingdom hearts is supposta be later in the game and micky says that he has the keyblade for "this side"? During that time ansem (or 'fake ansem' now) has full control over his body so how can riku be there if he didn't lose his heart? can riku's body be in two places at once? I'm seriously confused.

Are you saying that no one with a heart can enter Kingdom Hearts? Well then ask yourself this, how is Mickey in Kingdom Hearts WITH Riku?

gilgamesh

no no , that's not what i'm saying. i'm saying that if riku didn't loose his heart then how did he end up there in that cutsene? that would mean that riku is in two places at once which would be a large plot problem. If Ansem has taken control of riku's body and riku's heart is still in there fighting then how can that movie happen? Riku would need to be in two places at once. the only way I can explain this is if riku actually did lose his heart.

i'm totally willing to be wrong but this is a problem plot wise.

Yoda_Mickey

If Rikue did lose his heart, then maybe he already fused back with his nobody somewhere between KH and KH CoM or between KH CoM and KH2... or during KH2.

gilgamesh

yeah, I know what you mean! ahahaha, i'm totally confuesd too. Maybe Xalidin knows :-D

gilgamesh

but in genral that's the problem i keep on seeing in KH@ plot wise it introduces a heap of cool stuff but it also seems to majorly re-wright alot of the old story of KH1. Kinda like George Lucas and star wars! :-D

Twilight_Kid

I like to think tht Riku himself is a nobody, but a special type because he has been affected by both light and dark and he himself chooses to take the path in between both of them, he exists in neither light or dark, just like all the other Nobodies... And he does wear the Nobody Cloak and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back