• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why does this always happen to me?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

agentscamp5

wont get the game till the 30th. Ill be on vacation. While youll probably only be about 24 hours ahead, I/m expectiung the ite to be a barren wasteland when i get back. Dont worry, i preordered and its my first order of buisness when i get back I just wanna wish you all good luck and come back to the site as soon as you finish.( oh first person to finish post a thread saying you finished and then the next person to finish post on it and so on and so on. That would be cool.)

KHLover916

Where are you going. It sounds wierd but if I could on vacation somewhere really cool or someting like New Zealand I would choose to stay cuz a KH2. I was offered by my aunt to live in Florida for a year and I said no because I already preordered the game in Massachusettes and I didn't want to waste my money.

BraveryOfAChild

Dude..! Everybody is going to be farther when you come back...o_o; Lucky, put it like this. You'll have more time to enjoy, to smell the fresh air of it..>>;

agentscamp5

A) I already preordered at Gamestop and i dont think you can switch stores and B) i cant bring my PS2

XxXHeartlessXxX

dont feel bad like i said 5 mins ago on another thread...
i dont have spring break for another two weeks and have quartleys till then so i gotta study all those nights :(
well at least ill have the game in my hands on the 28th :)

E

Eclipse

be careful, i pre-ordered, and my receipt said "new release pre-orders will only be held for 48 hours" so don't be gone too long, or they might give your game away :p

BULLETPROOF

im not getting the game till the first day of spring break which is 2 WEEKS after the game comes out, that should cheer you up , atleast your getting the game before me :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back