• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why does the Organization want Riku?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaruAudo

I know I'm asking a lot of questions but since I have beaten Re:COM I feel like I won't have any more for a while.

However, when I was playing Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories, I noticed that Riku and Mickey were given a cloak to hide from the Organization. My question is, why are they hiding? What does Organization XIII want with them? If you have to answer with spoilers that's fine, but I would appreciate it if there were no spoilers from BBS, as I want to figure out about that game through gameplay.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Well, the Organization might want Riku for similar reasons to Zexion and Lexaeus - to control him so that he would confront Sora. They might also want them because they're responsible for the death of one Organization member, Vexen's replica, and heavily responsible for the death of Zexion, too!

Also, you didn't mention any spoilers from Days, but here's a minor one: Axel doesn't go back to the Organization for a LONG time, meaning the Organization would probably want to interrogate Riku and Mickey for information, as well.

That said, while the ending of CoM does imply they're going into hiding because the Organization is coming after them, that may have been a little misleading. The reason they're given cloaks has more to do with them wanting to fight the Organization from hiding, not just hide and do nothing. The best offence is a good defence, and all that.

Last edited:

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Well, the Organization might want Riku for similar reasons to Zexion and Lexaeus - to control him so that he would confront Sora. They might also want them because they're responsible for the death of one Organization member, Vexen's replica, and heavily responsible for the death of Zexion, too!

Also, you didn't mention any spoilers from Days, but here's a minor one: Axel doesn't go back to the Organization for a LONG time, meaning the Organization would probably want to interrogate Riku and Mickey for information, as well.

That said, while the ending of CoM does imply they're going into hiding because the Organization is coming after them, that may have been a little misleading. The reason they're given cloaks has more to do with them wanting to fight the Organization from hiding, not just hide and do nothing. The best offence is a good defence, and all that.

I believe they also need the cloaks to protect them from darkness. I am just curious why they didn't interrogate Axel.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
That's brought up in Days. There's a lot going behind the scenes.

I do remember Saix coming into Axel's room and asking about what happened at Castle Oblivion. Did Axel have some sort of plan with Riku and Mickey due to that scene on Sunset Hill in Twilight Town from Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix?

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
I do remember Saix coming into Axel's room and asking about what happened at Castle Oblivion. Did Axel have some sort of plan with Riku and Mickey due to that scene on Sunset Hill in Twilight Town from Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Not really, by that time Riku and Mickey stopped communicating with each other. Axel and Namine had nowhere to go and Riku being the nice guy he is, decided to let them go and pursue their own desires.

That's true. I wonder how Riku was able to keep tabs on the Organization, though. Was Axel leaking information to him?

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Veritas7340

Nothing suggests that Axel and Riku worked together. Rather, Riku used the cloak to spy on the Organization. In Days, it was said that there was an impostor on the loose

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I don't think he ever got inside the Castle that Never Was itself.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Riku was probably watching the Organization on other worlds, trying to figure out what they were up to. Mickey talks about how he's been trying to work out the Organization's plans during KH2.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
The Org might want him mostly because he became a pest to them. Riku wasn't exactly going around collecting hearts for them and with his bond to Sora he'll probably do a lot to help and protect him from whatever the organization was planning.

Ideally Riku would have been put out of commish so Sora will be walking blind to the Orgs plans.

OkaruAudo

That's the other thing though, what does the organization want with Sora? I've always been confused with the concept of Kingdom Hearts and the organization's project and all. Could somebody summarize what that's all about? I know there are different colors for Kingdom Hearts but what does that mean too?

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
That's the other thing though, what does the organization want with Sora? I've always been confused with the concept of Kingdom Hearts and the organization's project and all. Could somebody summarize what that's all about? I know there are different colors for Kingdom Hearts but what does that mean too?

Are you sure you wish to know? It might contain DDD and BBS spoilers(Not heavy details but still).
Going by KH 2 they needed him under their thumb to complete KH and get new "Hearts".

Last edited:

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Oh, well no in that case, thanks for warning me!

The spoiler bomb has been dropped.

It's a shame that Xemnas lied to all of the Organization and they had to be stopped, by Sora and Riku due to their 'messing up' the worlds or something like that. I wonder what they had done if they succeeded and what would have happened to Sora and Riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back