• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why does Riku wear Blind?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Keyblade

I know this is old, but i wanna know with detail, not like 2 words, i mean he gets blinded by light right? then what happens in CoM (im still on where he has to figh his dark self in Twilight Town)

Yue

Radical fcuker.
Because he got laser eye surgery!

Yeah... That is a good question. I'm sure someone else (COUGHXALDINCOUGH) will find this thread and provide a sufficient answer.

Atnihs

Bronze Member
I like revived topics.Anyways only way to find out now is spoiler section or someone has an accurate theory.The only theory that seems possible so far is the kingdom hearts light but then in CoM the theory is canceled out.

keyt

im sure its just sum complicated thing that has to do with traveling thru darkness as a heartless getting blinded by light because saturn was in line with pluto therefore divideing the mathimetical and biological terms of the spirit and forceing him to do evil then turn good by the end of kh2 with his eyesite back therefore summoning the streangth he needed to stab sora in the back of the head and screaming "hahahahah BS for life, Suckas!!"

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
keyt said:
im sure its just sum complicated thing that has to do with traveling thru darkness as a heartless getting blinded by light because saturn was in line with pluto therefore divideing the mathimetical and biological terms of the spirit and forceing him to do evil then turn good by the end of kh2 with his eyesite back therefore summoning the streangth he needed to stab sora in the back of the head and screaming "hahahahah BS for life, Suckas!!"

LOL..............sry, had to laugh!!!!!XD

Okay, I dunno either why he was blind folded but eventually, he takes it off....so.....

C

*Caucasian*

maybe riku wants to be zoro and he forgot to put holes in the blind fold

flamelord5

Roxas0321 said:
Deep Dive happenes before KH2 and after Com, right? So maybe he was wearing it to conceal his identity. Or something. Maybe i'm wrong...

i actually really like the idea of him trying to conceal his identity... it was already stated earlier that Roxas was weilding keyblades which confused Riku, so he may not to have wanted to reveal himself to Roxas without figuring out how Roxas was able to use keyblades, much less TWO of them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back