• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why does Riku fight Sora in The Land of Dragons?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hlc1988

Awards
So... erm... why does Riku fight Sora in The Land of the Dragons? I never really understood why... They were on the same side. I know Sora ends up suspecting who the guy he is fighting really is... but is there an in-game explanation as to why they clashed?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Riku wasn't really "fighting" Sora but rather trying to fight the Heartless and Sora decided to attack him so what else was he supposed to do?

If you don't attack Riku at all, you'll notice most of his attacks were targeted at the enemies around Sora and sometimes a Dark Firaga would hit Sora but if you hit Riku that is when he'll attack back directly.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Just curious but does the fight end if you don`t attack Riku at all? Or do you have to beat him to a certain HP bar and the fight then ends?

hlc1988

Awards
Riku wasn't really "fighting" Sora but rather trying to fight the Heartless and Sora decided to attack him so what else was he supposed to do?

If you don't attack Riku at all, you'll notice most of his attacks were targeted at the enemies around Sora and sometimes a Dark Firaga would hit Sora but if you hit Riku that is when he'll attack back directly.

Ah, thanks. I will take notice of that when I next play through KH2. Makes sense now.

Antar

Awards

Wait, what!? I never noticed that! That's something I'll have to pay attention to next time, too. I always thought he was just testing out Sora's strength or just sparring with him like in the ol' days.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Goes to show you how Sora is a prejudice a-hole and Yen Sid, Diz, and Sora bullied Organization XIII

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Goes to show you how Sora is a prejudice a-hole and Yen Sid, Diz, and Sora bullied Organization XIII

I don't know if you could say they were being bullied by Sora, Yen Sid, and DiZ. Xemnas did sort of attack Sora first back in KH1, and then the Org tried manipulating Sora in CoM. Roxas was used and treated like shit by the Org for a whole year and lost his best friend because of them. Sora was just reacting as his lost memories were telling him to.

Organization = douchebags = must take down

Yup Sora totally bullied Saix, that jerk!

lol

(Hey, Roxas stole Axel from Saix first. Saix was just playing things an eye for an eye.)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Heh, just did that battle yesterday and actually leveled up twice by ignoring Riku the whole time and keep trashing those endless swarms of Rapid Thrusters.
Riku even helped by slaying some of the critters himself with some Dark Firagas.

Megavoltage

Awards
Land of Dragons is my favorite revisit. I wish Riku involved himself in more worlds.

meeper434

the thing that needs needs be answered is why riku's keyblade has that eye on it that xanort and venitas's keyblades have. could riku be a dark vessal

Riku-KH

Sometimes Destiny Islands. other times Twilight to
Wait! You aren't asking if Riku was a vessel are you!? I wouldn't have to answer that one. I also love that part of the game, where Sora sees Riku in a world! Riku acted really funny by him. I'm just glad he kept his hood up... As for the eye on the keyblade/sword... I don't know yet. He must be pretty special to have a eye on his key I guess. I think all the Foretellers had an eye on their key too. And that's why Xehanort's does. He might have a really old key that's been passed down from generations!

hlc1988

Awards
the thing that needs needs be answered is why riku's keyblade has that eye on it that xanort and venitas's keyblades have. could riku be a dark vessal

Because Soul Eater has that eye in it. And Way to the Dawn is based off of Soul Eater.

Samhain

Bronze Member
There's got to be more to it than that... Is it just a darkness thing?

Pretty sure it is and will be related to that Kingdom Hearts Chi crap or whatever with the Foretellers because they all have eyes on their keyblade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back